2020 - 2021 records set by Josh Allen and the Bills. Regular and Post Season

Josh Allen can take the Passing Yards record from Bledsoe by adding 40 yards to his total.

The Bills have never won more than 13 games in regular season.  If we beat Miami, we will tie with the 1991 and 1992 season teams for the best record in regular season.

If Diggs maintains his #1 position on Catches and Yards (He is leading Hopkins by 9 catches and about 87 yards). he will be the first Bills player to lead in either of the category in a NFL regular season. 

Gabe Davis needs 3 TDs to tie Lee Evans rookie WR record of 9 TDs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

McDermott is a great coach no doubt.  

It also shows the list of crappy coaches we have been subjected to since Wade Phillips was fired.

So very true

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Truly an amazing season!!! Just absolutely loving this!!!

a reason to be proud 

even had a guy in the grocery store say something about me being proud to wear my Bills gear and that he was pulling for the Bills. 

bit my tongue before saying I’m always proud to wear my Bills gear. 

14 hours ago, MPL said:

That Stevie Johnson "Why So Serious?" game was 10 years ago already?! Holy smokes.

Holy crap how time goes by.

13 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

I hate to say it but this is proof that Mr. Wilson(RIP) was holding this team back. Bad ownership will always keep a team down, we experienced it for 20+ seasons. It took the Pegulas in 6 years of owning this team to appear in its 3rd playoffs appearance.

I'm not disagreeing with you but explain the Sabres? And forever thanks to Ralph for what he left behind!

11 hours ago, ganesh said:

Josh Allen can take the Passing Yards record from Bledsoe by adding 40 yards to his total.

The Bills have never won more than 13 games in regular season.  If we beat Miami, we will tie with the 1991 and 1992 season teams for the best record in regular season.

If Diggs maintains his #1 position on Catches and Yards (He is leading Hopkins by 9 catches and about 87 yards). he will be the first Bills player to lead in either of the category in a NFL regular season. 

Gabe Davis needs 3 TDs to tie Lee Evans rookie WR record of 9 TDs.

I want those 40 yards for Josh more than anything else. Really really want that. Give him one drive or two to get it done. Funny thing with all the talk about who should play and how long vs risk of injury etc,, I seem to recall Belichick always played his starters in these situations and longer than I would. Even pre season games I think he would play Brady the first half lol.

10 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Bills just need to score 14 points this week to set the franchise mark for points scored in a season. Currently 458 in the 1991 season.

I want this mark also!

17 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I love the guy responding to that saying it's "not sustainable" because he had a low completion percentage that last two years, completely ignoring how/why he improved.  Keeps flipping between saying the past doesn't matter, and trying to use the past as evidence of his claim.  Just another clown clinging to the mantra of "you can't teach accuracy".

19 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Sad commentary that Sean is now third in wins.  He just got here and the first two years were rebuilding!  Says a lot about McDermott that he did a total rebuild and has the record he does.  My favorite coach.  Not sure I am objective 😄

eh, yes & no. If there’s any blame for Sean being the 3rd winningest coach in less than 4 seasons, it rests solely on Ralph Wilson’s shoulders. Knox & Phillips were excellent HC’s and enjoyed coaching here -EXCEPT for the miserly, meddling Ralph.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

eh, yes & no. If there’s any blame for Sean being the 3rd winningest coach in less than 4 seasons, it rests solely on Ralph Wilson’s shoulders. Knox & Phillips were excellent HC’s and enjoyed coaching here -EXCEPT for the miserly, meddling Ralph.

The one thing the Wilsons did right was ensure the team would be sold to someone who actually cared about Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I love the guy responding to that saying it's "not sustainable" because he had a low completion percentage that last two years, completely ignoring how/why he improved.  Keeps flipping between saying the past doesn't matter, and trying to use the past as evidence of his claim.  Just another clown clinging to the mantra of "you can't teach accuracy".

the past doesn’t matter in the here and now. ;)  😆

you can't teach accuracy, but you can improve mechanics!

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Just think of how things could of gone down if josh didn't screw up that shoulder and we were not put in a bad position with the Tennessee game then KC..

I would like to think that we would of beat one of those and matched up way better on the next.

Can’t forget the INT that never was!!!!

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-6-milestones-that-can-be-reached-in-buffalo-s-regular-season-finale

1. Milestones that can be reached the in Bills regular-season finale. 

Here's a list of six milestones that are within reach for the Bills during today's 2020 regular season finale:

With a win today, the Bills would finish 13-3 and tie the franchise record for wins in a season (also had 13 in 1990 & 1991).

The Bills would also be victorious in their final six games of the season and post the best finish to a season ever (won last 4 games in 1973 & 1993)

If the Bills beat the Dolphins, they would record a 6-0 season sweep of their divisional foes for the first time ever in franchise history.

Buffalo enters Week 17 with 445 points scored this season. They would need 14 points to pass the 458 points scored in the 1991 season and establish a new team record.

and more 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to A look at the 2020 records set thus far by Josh Allen and the Bills. Today’s Milestones.

Shouldn't writer be aware of current circumstances?

So, if the Dolphins want to prevail, their rookie quarterback will likely need to succeed in more than just the very short passing game. (Or they'll need another round of FitzMagic in relief.)

Fitzpatrick is not available.

https://www.nfl.com/news/dolphins-qb-ryan-fitzpatrick-out-vs-bills-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/31/2020 at 12:15 AM, beerme1 said:

I want those 40 yards for Josh more than anything else. Really really want that. Give him one drive or two to get it done. Funny thing with all the talk about who should play and how long vs risk of injury etc,, I seem to recall Belichick always played his starters in these situations and longer than I would. Even pre season games I think he would play Brady the first half lol.

Belicheat would have kept Brady in until almost the end of that game.  Wish they'd done that to secure all the records and make today meaningless, except for tying best record and 6-0 against the division (can't believe that's never happened before!).