Since it is nice to pull for our guys leading the league, come on Tyler Bass.

Started eating crow around week 7, and think I've had enough at this point. Bass has been great. I've even come around on the eye black thing.

And he won me a fantasy championship. Well, Diggs had something to do with it too. Can only support him in return, go Bass!

• Like (+1) 1

Also Corey Bojorquez should get some coverage. Not only is he leading the NFL in punting average (50.5yds), he's in the top 5 for best averages in NFL history. Only catch is a minimum of 40 punts is required over a full season to be counted and the Bills basically no longer punt. He's at 37, so counting punts can add some excitement to the Dolphins game.

Donuts, I don’t even know how to track that with Bass, but thanks bud.  It is possible as much as I love the TD’s as we may be pulling guys in the second half, or even the whole game.  I’ve already said I like the idea of preparing like McD did last year for the players to play, and just pull as necessary when he feels the time is right.  

It would be great to knock off the Fins, and the best is to drive up a significant lead in the first half, and just run the ball in the second half.  McD can pull people as he sees fit.  If that gets Bass over the top, go for it bud.  I’d love to see him hit some long ones Sunday.

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I despise Jarvis Landry to this day.  Cheapest of the cheap shots, directly at Aaron's head.  Landry is just a POS who shortened another player's career.

No doubt. Nobody has forgotten that one.

Home opener 2 yrs ago (vs chargers), we're at Hammers tailgating (remember those days), and a limo bus showed up and let out Merriman, SJ13, Aaron Williams, and a couple other former players. Aaaanyway, Williams came over and played beer pong with us, and everybody just started randomly chanting "Landry sucks" 🤣... And it's not as if that play was recent!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/30/2020 at 1:42 AM, disco said:

Also Corey Bojorquez should get some coverage. Not only is he leading the NFL in punting average (50.5yds), he's in the top 5 for best averages in NFL history. Only catch is a minimum of 40 punts is required over a full season to be counted and the Bills basically no longer punt. He's at 37, so counting punts can add some excitement to the Dolphins game.

He did it, and he increased his avg to 50.8 as well.

2 hours ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

He did it, and he increased his avg to 50.8 as well.

Yup another fun fact is his final punt of 67 yards gave him a season avg of 50.78, good enough for #4 all time just ahead of Lechler's 50.77.

How close was it between the 4th best and 5th best? 1 yard. If that punt was 66yds he'd have finished at 50.76.

• Like (+1) 1