Yeldon lands on the COVID List. Contact tracing seems to say rest of RBs clear

MAJBobby

49 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Bills Mobile: Bills place T.J. Yeldon on Reserve/COVID-19 list

This is what being buttoned up and on top of things from the top of the organization on down does for you. One player tests positive and all the players are following the proper protocols and there are no others implicated by contact tracing.

This team has it's *stuff* together.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He’s just declared inactive 90 min before the game, other than that he’s on the roster so yes, I think he does

Even practice squad guys travel now because of the new rule allowing activations for game-day Covid-19 replacements

He hasn’t played since week 5 so I figure they know before they leave that he will be inactive and the league wants teams to cut down on numbers traveling go away games. But I suppose he would need to make the trip just in case something happened to the other 2 RBs pre-game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He hasn’t played since week 5 so I figure they know before they leave that he will be inactive and the league wants teams to cut down on numbers traveling go away games. But I suppose he would need to make the trip just in case something happened to the other 2 RBs pre-game. 

Exactly.  PS guys too, now that they’re doing gameday testing.

41 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This is what being buttoned up and on top of things from the top of the organization on down does for you. One player tests positive and all the players are following the proper protocols and there are no others implicated by contact tracing.

This team has it's *stuff* together.

I’m a little concerned about this take, but I’ll be happy for my concerns to be unfounded