99.9% chance wk. 17 will matter to Bills

The Red King

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If steelers lose tonight and to colts and we win next week then week 17 does not matter.

Not true.  Titans are a game back with tie-breaker on us.  If they win next week they will remain so and week 17 will matter as we could still fall to the fourth seed.

8 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Not true.  Titans are a game back with tie-breaker on us.  If they win next week they will remain so and week 17 will matter as we could still fall to the fourth seed.

If we, Titans and afc central are tied for wins we get 2. I am quite sure I am right. I have run too many scenarios through playoff machine

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

7 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Yeah that loss to the Titans is why Buffalo needs to keep winning, although they do play the Packers this week, so if they lose, I don't think it matters.

15 hours ago, Steptide said:

There's maybe a 1% chance the steelers lose tonight imo

So...you're saying there's a chance.

15 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Bengals aren’t beating Pittsburgh lol.  Colts or Browns sure but not Cincinnati 

They're literally beating them right now. 😋

• Like (+1) 1

If Bills win this upcoming week and Pitt loses, we are ahead of them no matter what happens week 17.  I think we would be ahead of the Browns if we had same record because all their losses are to AFC teams and we have the one to the NFC Cardinals.  Tennessee could get the seed above us if they win out and we sit vs the Dolphins correct?

Just now, BillsCuse said:

If Bills win this upcoming week and Pitt loses, we are ahead of them no matter what happens week 17.  I think we would be ahead of the Browns if we had same record because all their losses are to AFC teams and we have the one to the NFC Cardinals.  Tennessee could get the seed above us if they win out and we sit vs the Dolphins correct?

Exactly.  Why I said they need to lose to GB next week.

Just now, The Red King said:

Exactly.  Why I said they need to lose to GB next week.

Got ya, I was writing my post before I saw yours.  Definitely want a Titans/Pitt loss then we can sit players week 17.  Or if we have to win out, just crush the Dolphins.  Dont want to get too far ahead though - New England wont be easy  by any stretch.  They are down this year, but I still respect Belicheck

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsCuse said:

Got ya, I was writing my post before I saw yours.  Definitely want a Titans/Pitt loss then we can sit players week 17.  Or if we have to win out, just crush the Dolphins.  Dont want to get too far ahead though - New England wont be easy  by any stretch.  They are down this year, but I still respect Belicheck

I will never write off NE with Beli at the helm.  The upside is, with it being Monday Night, they will already know the outcome of the Pitt and Titan games, and know if they can lock in #2 prior to the game.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Keep it simple.

One Not Done.

Just win the next game against Patriots. Curb stomp it. Run roughshod on their *sses.  F*ck them.

Win week 17 game as well. Do NOT rely on other teams to help us out because that's rare to happen. Put fate in our hands. Screw the scenarios.

Agree, win vs. The Pats and if everything else plays out where we can rest players week 17 then great, but if not just beat the Phins and get them out of the playoffs....but I wouldn't mind playing them 1st round to be honest over other playoff teams