Longest Throw ever recorded belongs to.....

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

no, I read longest throw as meaning longest throw, not farthest catch 

I said to most...  Didn't realize you were so literal.  Must have gone over your head. 

main-qimg-e15994bd99e6f849595dcad29f548e

Also lucky for us, we haven't require to be measured in the longest throw because we haven't been throwing up hail mary's to try to win a game.

Edited by The Wiz

If they're going to make that claim that it's the longest pass ever recorded in an NFL game.. I need more.  I want to know specific atmospheric conditions, air temp, humidity and especially wind speed and direction in relation to that specific pass.  

But it was a helluva throw.

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Of course, PFF would point out that it was thrown in Mile High. 😄

PFF:  Given the thinnest of the air and the relative trajectory of the ball.  Basing these numbers on how far the ball traveled, we have asked our very own Arthur Curry, aka Aquaman, how far the same ball would have travelled had it been thrown in Atlantis?

Curry:  I don't care.

PFF:  You heard it folks, 2 yards.  Josh Allen is inaccurate.

Curry: what does distance have to do with accuracy?

PFF:  ......you heard it. 2 yards, inaccurate.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Of course, PFF would point out that it was thrown in Mile High. 😄

Little known rule, but from your own 20 it still counts for 3 points if you throw it through the opposing goalposts regardless of altitude. Besides myself, I think only Bill Belichick is aware of that. It’s hidden in the dropkick section of the rule book, so most people have overlooked it.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1