134 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills will clinch the AFC East for the first time in 25 years by:

• The Bills beating the Broncos on Saturday
    • The Pats beating Miami on Sunday
    • The Bills beating the Pats week 16
    • The Bills beating Miami week 17

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whatever happens first....

@Warcodered lives in a time paradox where everything happens at the same time.  Unfortunately for the human race this only occurs during Thursday - Monday night during the football season so he doesn't have time to solve world hunger or cure cancer, but at least you can respect his commitment to the team.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 3

I think the Denver game is where the Bills get it done, but I don't think it's easy. I know the "Predict the Score" is another thread so I'll leave that alone. But, I think it's tighter than any of us want it to be, but Bills still get the "W" and there's a party to be had. 

Bills can win AFC East with win vs. Broncos; Josh Allen knows what’s at stake

55 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think we beat the Broncos on Saturday to secure it for ourselves and then the Pats beat Miami on Sunday, which is another punch to the gut of the Phins playoff hopes. 

I don't believe the pats beat the fins. I believe it will come down to week 17 where buffalo will beat the fins and win the afce.

2 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

Bills can win AFC East with win vs. Broncos; Josh Allen knows what’s at stake

I don't believe the pats beat the fins. I believe it will come down to week 17 where buffalo will beat the fins and win the afce.

So basically you're saying you believe the Bills will lose the next two games? That the Pats, with Belichick's penchant for terrorizing rookie QB's, will lose to the Dolphins, but beat the Bills the following week also? :huh: Get ready for disappointment as the AFCE is wrapped up on Saturday then when we beat the Broncos. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

So basically you're saying you believe the Bills will lose the next two games? That the Pats, with Belichick's penchant for terrorizing rookie QB's, will lose to the Dolphins, but beat the Bills the following week also? :huh: Get ready for disappointment as the AFCE is wrapped up on Saturday then when we beat the Broncos. :thumbsup:

they will win sat and secure a post season position. they will then win against the pats, who lost the week before to the fins then the fins will lose to the bills week 17 and buffalo takes the division after 25 years.

so basically, what I'm saying is the bills will win out going in to the post season.

nothing disappointing about that. default_thumbsup.gif

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

they will win sat and secure a post season position. they will then win against the pats, who lost the week before to the fins then the fins will lose to the bills week 17 and buffalo takes the division after 25 years.

so basically, what I'm saying is the bills will win out going in to the post season.

Unless I’m misunderstanding you, if the Bills win Saturday they win the Division not just secure a post season slot. I’d like to see them win out but they don’t have to.

1 minute ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

My apologies my friend, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that the AFCE would come down to a week 17 matchup against the Phins where we win the game. I thought you were insinuating two straight L's for the Bills. The division is ours if we win on Saturday regardless of what happens the rest of the way. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

My apologies my friend, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that the AFCE would come down to a week 17 matchup against the Phins where we win the game. I thought you were insinuating two straight L's for the Bills. The division is ours if we win on Saturday regardless of what happens the rest of the way. 

I thought the article said with a fins loss? that's why I felt it would go down to week 17 which would make things real exciting with anticipation? either way, I see the bills winning out and no problem, you had me scratching my head for a minute there.

10 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Unless I’m misunderstanding you, if the Bills win Saturday they win the Division not just secure a post season slot. I’d like to see them win out but they don’t have to.

I'm sort of confused by what it says in the article I linked, but they may not need both to secure the afce? it's either or? so a win against the broncos secures it, even if the fins beat the patsies?

" The Buffalo Bills can win the AFC East this weekend with either a win over the Denver Broncos or a Miami Dolphins loss against the New England Patriots."

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear

10 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

I thought the article said with a fins loss? that's why I felt it would go down to week 17 which would make things real exciting with anticipation? either way, I see the bills winning out and no problem, you had me scratching my head for a minute there.

I'm sort of confused by what it says in the article I linked, but they may not need both to secure the afce? it's either or? so a win against the broncos secures it, even if the fins beat the patsies?

" The Buffalo Bills can win the AFC East this weekend with either a win over the Denver Broncos or a Miami Dolphins loss against the New England Patriots."

Bills clinch the AFCE with a win OR Dolphins loss. Either event cinches the division. 

• Like (+1) 1