Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

The Dolphins right now remind me of the frustration we Bills fans endured during the Tyrod era.

I know many fans championed him for years, but there were times our defense did damn near everything perfectly all game, but the offense just couldn't muster anything of value. 

You would see fantastic performances go to waste time & time again because the offense simply couldn't do anything but go 3 & out or check the ball down.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

I'm only following on the ESPN app while grading papers (ha!) so I have to ask... is Tua getting sacked so much because he's immobile or are the Chiefs doing something extra special good?

Maybe I'm off base here, but Tua seems slow to me: slow to see the play develop, overly long windup, etc.  Plus I'm not sure that he's sure of what he's seeing, because the game is too fast for him currently.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I don't understand why everone  is clamoring to bench Tua.  He's a big boy from a big boy program; he's got this.  At least that's what I have been told by some of the QB whisperers on here.

Who is this "everyone" of whom you speak?

I'm like yes, Please, keep Tua in the game

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1