Ken Dorsey Qb coach

Helpmenow

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

A lot of people have mentioned him.  Including Josh

Josh is always talking to Dorsey on the sidelines.  Dorsey is there both when Josh makes a gr8 play as well as a bonehead play

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Nobody mentions his name. You think he has help josh, I do. Coming from Carolina in which he helped Newton. 

I have. I actually said I wouldn't be surprised if he gets looked at for head coach jobs also because teams always want that young offensive coach. With Cam Newton and Josh Allen on his resume he will be on some lists already. Might not get that call this year for interviews but it's coming. 

In reality though Josh has helped Josh the most. He wants this bad. Tom Brady hired his own QB coach a long time ago before QB's were doing that. He wanted it bad. Josh works the hardest in the offseason. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Huh? Josh talks about him all the time and for damn sure, we (the most knowledge-filled fans in the NFL) know all about him. 
Next year he will be the top offensive man, thank god he is there and Josh loves him. I hope he calls plays as well as Daboll. Though when you got a Josh Allen, it is easier to be brilliant.

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I have. I actually said I wouldn't be surprised if he gets looked at for head coach jobs also because teams always want that young offensive coach. With Cam Newton and Josh Allen on his resume he will be on some lists already. Might not get that call this year for interviews but it's coming. 

In reality though Josh has helped Josh the most. He wants this bad. Tom Brady hired his own QB coach a long time ago before QB's were doing that. He wanted it bad. Josh works the hardest in the offseason. 

I worry about that too if a failed college HC can get a HC job in Arizona a QB coach with a guy that develops and lights it up in the NFL is absolutely at risk.