Week 12: Chargers at Bills

YoloinOhio

Banged up Bills mentioned on the Locked on Bills podcast that Dr. Reef was in Buffalo this week working with John Brown during the bye and posted this to Instagram - good sign that Brown was doing this with his ankle... not sure he plays Sunday unless he practices today but this is not easy on an injured ankle 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHyWZRmpLRx/?igshid=1m9fnh0w6xo0e

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Banged up Bills mentioned on the Locked on Bills podcast that Dr. Reef was in Buffalo this week working with John Brown during the bye and posted this to Instagram - good sign that Brown was doing this with his ankle... not sure he plays Sunday unless he practices today but this is not easy on an injured ankle 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHyWZRmpLRx/?igshid=1m9fnh0w6xo0e

He (Reef) had a pic of himself on Insta that tagged Brown last week saying "next stop Buffalo to work with (Brown)".

Really good sign that Brown doesn't seem to be wearing any tape or braces on knee or ankle.

There's some pics of people doing some pretty incredible things on his Instagram feed.  Maybe Horrible H needs to consult with him.

15 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

it’s Isaiah Hodgins time!!! 

I think you're more likely to see Kumerow than Hodgins.  Just my hunch.

image.thumb.png.723f754e0cb4e39c9cbd5cb8c07de45d.png

image.thumb.png.b1d024c4350ff3645e6ffff2fa00cdec.png

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He had a pic of himself on Insta that tagged Brown last week saying "next stop Buffalo to work with (Brown)".

Really good sign that Brown doesn't seem to be wearing any tape or braces on knee or ankle.

There's some pics of people doing some pretty incredible things on his Instagram feed.  Maybe Horrible H needs to consult with him.

I think you're more likely to see Kumerow than Hodgins.

Yes whether he plays or not this week, good sign that he should be back relatively soon. As far as Hodgins I agree it’s highly unlikely he plays this week and I would doubt he plays at all this year barring some injuries at the position. He’s had all of maybe one practice so far... joe B reported that he wasn’t on the field on Wednesday. It’s possible he did practice on Tuesday. I think they are getting him some practices just in case they need him down the road. At the end of the 21 days they can decide whether they need to him or not. They have other options if Smoke can’t go. Though Joe B mentioned duke Williams also was not out there on Wednesday.  Maybe kumerow gets a shot somewhere other than ST. I’m not keen on Andre Roberts at WR. 

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes whether he plays or not this week, good sign that he should be back relatively soon. As far as Hodgins I agree it’s highly unlikely he plays this week and I would doubt he plays at all this year barring some injuries at the position. He’s had all of maybe one practice so far... joe B reported that he wasn’t on the field on Wednesday. It’s possible he did practice on Tuesday. I think they are getting him some practices just in case they need him down the road. At the end of the 21 days they can decide whether they need to him or not. They have other options if Smoke can’t go. Though Joe B mentioned duke Williams also was not out there on Wednesday.  Maybe kumerow gets a shot somewhere other than ST. I’m not keen on Andre Roberts at WR. 

FWIW Kumerow ran a 4.5 second 40 and did a 6.83 3-cone drill at his Whitewater Wisconsin pro day.  That's not Smokey Brown stuff, but it's faster than Williams, Hodgins, or Davis.

Course it all depends what can he do on the field, in pads?  Beasley had a surprisingly slow 3 cone drill and he regularly strips guys off on the field.  It's all upstairs.

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

John Brown ruled OUT for sundays vs the chargers per my app that doesn’t allow links

it’s a PITA

Bills Mobile: Injury Report | John Brown is out for Bills vs. Chargers; Cody Ford done for the season

you just have to get to the Bills website 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/injury-report-john-brown-is-out-for-bills-vs-chargers-cody-ford-done-for-the-sea

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

it’s a PITA

Bills Mobile: Injury Report | John Brown is out for Bills vs. Chargers; Cody Ford done for the season

you just have to get to the Bills website 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/injury-report-john-brown-is-out-for-bills-vs-chargers-cody-ford-done-for-the-sea

My fantasy app posted before the Bills site did

• Like (+1) 1