Poyer on GMF

JMF2006

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

it's always running on youtube.  They turn the picture for I'm guessing licensing reasons or something like that but you can still listen/watch.

Here's a link

That was one AWESOME segment.  I love how the GMFB guys do their homework get deep to bring up something most of us don't know - in this case, that Poyer played 2 years of baseball in college and was drafted by MLB!   Big Shoutout from Poyer to Buffalo and to Bills Mafia too!

59 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Saw him going one-on-one with a lineman.  A lineman! And the lineman was going backwards with Poyer's hands on lineman's chest.

Yeah, he lays the lumber too.  You get hit by Poyer, you know you've been hit.

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Did he talk about Antonio Brown and Rachel Bush?

@DJB, and I say this personally in the nicest most respectful way:  Jerkwad question.   ***** off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Poyer is by far our best player on defense.. he’s a machine..

He's been our best defensive player this year.

I think that Tre White & Micah Hyde and to an extent Jerry Hughes are a bit more talented.

No question that Poyer is an important player on this defense.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Here's a link

That was one AWESOME segment.  I love how the GMFB guys do their homework get deep to bring up something most of us don't know - in this case, that Poyer played 2 years of baseball in college and was drafted by MLB!   Big Shoutout from Poyer to Buffalo and to Bills Mafia too!

Yeah, he lays the lumber too.  You get hit by Poyer, you know you've been hit.

@DJB, and I say this personally in the nicest most respectful way:  Jerkwad question.   ***** off.

Woah dude it was a joke.