Perhaps, it's time to start taking the 7-2 Bills seriously. AP Story

4 hours ago, Wyobills89 said:

Lots of media members predicting steelers lose in Buffalo already, if we beat AZ handily i think media will be all over bills 

not that I don’t doubt it 

got link? 

Currently the 8-0 is better than 7-2 so I’d say the Steelers are the favorite. 

but with the Covid hitting the Steelers 

where will they be in 4 or 5 weeks?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30291133/ben-roethlisberger-4-added-pittsburgh-steelers-covid-19-list

The team placed Roethlisberger and three others on the reserve/COVID-19 list after they were deemed high-risk close contacts with tight end Vance McDonald, who returned a positive test for the virus Monday.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

On 11/9/2020 at 5:24 PM, Limeaid said:

Without the annoying Yahoo! interface.

https://www.pro32.ap.org/article/perhaps-its-time-start-taking-7-2-bills-seriously

We only have a running game when they Bills want to have it.

We haven't had a running game when the Bills wanted it against KC and Tenn.  Think we would have liked more vs. the Jets as well.

Daboll and Co. must have really laid down a challenge prior to NE: the weather sucks, our game plan is to run.  Are you gonna bring it, or get pushed on your butts?

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We haven't had a running game when the Bills wanted it against KC and Tenn.  Think we would have liked more vs. the Jets as well.

Daboll and Co. must have really laid down a challenge prior to NE: the weather sucks, our game plan is to run.  Are you gonna bring it, or get pushed on your butts?

I agree the running game needs to prove itself more than just against the Pats***

the Seahacks were vulnerable against the pass so that’s what Daboll stayed with and Josh was on 🔥, so why stop.  

By the KC game it was the Bills 3rd game in 13 days.  

And factor in Josh’s shoulder injury where the brace may have affected his throwing motion.  

as to the comments defenses confused Josh I say hogwash. The defenses just played tight to Diggs and Brown. 

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

as to the comments defenses confused Josh I say hogwash. The defenses just played tight to Diggs and Brown. 

I don't know that they confused him.  But in the first half of the Titans game he was definitely pressing, throwing the ball to double or triple covered receivers instead of taking the dump off to the open guy.  And they do, I think, sometimes slow him down so that the 2nd defender has time to get there and turn an easy catch into a contested one.

• Like (+1) 1

I suppose I didnt write that correct but watching NFL network today they had Charlie batch on and was going over steelers schedule and looking for losses on the remaining schedule they had and he said he doesn't like the matchup with the bills in Buffalo and Sunday night. Didnt say it was a for sure loss but said that will probley be the best bet for a loss and also the ravens game. Then the power ranking guy said something along those lines too. Now I know the narrative right now is Seattle's pass defense would let anyone be a star but I believe If bills handle cardinals fairly well then the media will really start to respect the bills. They had them ranked at 6 today.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's pump the brakes a little. Seattle has the worst defense in the league and was down to their third RB. 

Rams, Raiders, and Dolphins wins continue to look good. But Titans and Chiefs games were not even close.

I was most encouraged by the attacking style of defense played against Seattle.  I hope McD keeps that up

Clearly the Bills have become more aggressive on defense of late.  It would be interesting to ask McDermott/Frazier why that is.  Is it because what they had been doing wasn't working, or because they hadn't been showing the discipline they needed to make an aggressive style possible, or something else?

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No Feliciano in those games. The Running Game is BACK BABY!

edit: Just got word that Morse is back, Feliciano back to Guard. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by DrDawkinstein