Second Half Season Predictions

BITE ME

Hate to say it but the Bills are looking at 8-8 or 7-9.  I can see them collapsing and losing their last 5.  

I was wrong, whoever said the Dolphins could catch and beat the Bills was right. 

The Bills are not a good football team and I will not be shocked if they go 1-7 in their last 8.

Week 9  Seattle  LOSS  6-3

Week 10  AT Arizona  LOSS 6-4

Week 11  Bye 6-4

Week 12  Chargers  WIN  7-4

Week 13  AT Niners  LOSS 7-5

Week 14 Steelers LOSS 7-6

Week 15  AT Broncos  LOSS 7-7

Week 16  AT Patriots  LOSS 7-8

Week 17  Dolphins WIN (But no gimme) 8-8 but 7-9 is real possibility.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I see 4-4 in the last eight and finishing at 10-6. Like last year. 

After the KC game and seeing more of an inability to stop the run, I didn’t see us winning the division. Beating NE*** changed that assessment, so I think that 10-6 should do it. Key word being should. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Since you're a "Futurist", tell me....

Do you ever see yourself as being anything other than a troll here? I mean, like, in the future? Asking for a friend

Don't worry, his alter ego High Football IQ will be in here to reaffirm his Footstradamus predictions here shortly. 

Yeah, Science! Science Journal by Google – TechCoach.me

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Since you're a "Futurist", tell me....

Do you ever see yourself as being anything other than a troll here? I mean, like, in the future? Asking for a friend

I have an EXCELLENT community reputation.  Just because I speak the truth does not make me a troll.

The Bills are not good. If you can't see that then you are not watching the games.  Look at the schedule.  Where exactly are they getting wins?

Just now, FUTURIST said:

I have an EXCELLENT community reputation.  Just because I speak the truth does not make me a troll.

The Bills are not good. If you can't see that then you are not watching the games.  Look at the schedule.  Where exactly are they getting wins?

if anyone gave you a reasonable answer to this, would it matter?  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

AFC East CHAMPS 10-6

I don't agree, but that post is what the thread is about.  A prediction.  People calling me a troll are ridiculous.  The Bills are looking at a ridiculously tough schedule and they are not playing well.

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

In what community?

Just now, Jauronimo said:

In what community?

This one.  335 community reputation in my profile.  Probably because I speak the truth, and am not some Bills homer.  The Bills have serious issues and are about the embark on a BRUTAL schedule.  The easiest game is the Chargers, and that is no gimme.

• Haha (+1) 3

The Bills will end up winning a couple games you don't think they will win...and lose a couple games you don't think they will lose.  That's just how the league works. 

They'll finish 10-6.

Week 9  Seattle  Win

Week 10  @ Arizona  Loss

Week 11  Bye  

Week 12  Chargers  Win

Week 13  @ 49ers  Loss

Week 14 Steelers Win

Week 15  @ Broncos  Loss

Week 16  @ Patriots  Loss

Week 17  Dolphins Win 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Hate to say it but the Bills are looking at 8-8 or 7-9.  I can see them collapsing and losing their last 5.  

I was wrong, whoever said the Dolphins could catch and beat the Bills was right. 

The Bills are not a good football team and I will not be shocked if they go 1-7 in their last 8.

Week 9  Seattle  LOSS  6-3

Week 10  AT Arizona  LOSS 6-4

Week 11  Bye 6-4

Week 12  Chargers  WIN  7-4

Week 13  AT Niners  LOSS 7-5

Week 14 Steelers LOSS 7-6

Week 15  AT Broncos  LOSS 7-7

Week 16  AT Patriots  LOSS 7-8

Week 17  Dolphins WIN (But no gimme) 8-8 but 7-9 is real possibility.

Good god. This is some grade F trolling. So, we lose to the 3-4 Broncos? And the team we just beat 24 hours ago? And the Steelers who we beat last year? And the 4-4 niners? And the 5-2 cards? Last I checked, we have 6 wins. There’s a reason they play the game instead of guessing who will win. 

7 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

You do realize you get a reputation point regardless of what emoji someone uses under your post, right? 🙃

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

This one.  335 community reputation in my profile.  Probably because I speak the truth, and am not some Bills homer.  The Bills have serious issues and are about the embark on a BRUTAL schedule.  The easiest game is the Chargers, and that is no gimme.

Make that 336 reputation points for you. 😆

Edited by Jauronimo

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Bills will end up winning a couple games you don't think they will win...and lose a couple games you don't think they will lose.  That's just how the league works. 

They'll finish 10-6.

Week 9  Seattle  Win

Week 10  @ Arizona  Loss

Week 11  Bye  

Week 12  Chargers  Win

Week 13  @ 49ers  Loss

Week 14 Steelers Win

Week 15  @ Broncos  Loss

Week 16  @ Patriots  Loss

Week 17  Dolphins Win 

Maybe, but definitely not the two you think.  I can't see them beating Seattle or Seattle, and definitely not both.