Great Game!

PatsFanNH

Good win for Buffalo!  I wasn’t disappointed in my team they played hard and Meyers and Byrd made Cam look good makes me hopeful that if we get a good QB in the draft we will be elite again.

Enjoy the year Buffalo you are the class of the East, we will come back for our East throne next year ;).  

again great Game and great play cause that fumble for the win!

• Like (+1) 23
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Good win for Buffalo!  I wasn’t disappointed in my team they played hard and Meyers and Byrd made Cam look good makes me hopeful that if we get a good QB in the draft we will be elite again.

Enjoy the year Buffalo you are the class of the East, we will come back for our East throne next year ;).  

That game was garbage by Buffalo. We were full strength and barely won against the Pats JV team. They need to pick their game up.

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Classy, PatsFan, thanks.  See you in December.

• Like (+1) 3

Regardless of how poorly we played, I was still bouncing around the living room at the end. I'll happily take this win, as we've definitely been on the other side way too much over the last couple decades. Thanks for the well wishes, Pats Fan! I'm hoping we stay the top "class of the AFC East" for as long as you were. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

That game was garbage by Buffalo. We were full strength and barely won against the Pats JV team. They need to pick their game up.

That’s not fair to your Bills. The Pats were playing for their season and it showed.  I believe BB and McDaniels coached their asses off today.. just talent won over just pure heart. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

first you need a QB. 

;)  ;)  🍻 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That’s not fair to your Bills. The Pats were playing for their season and it showed.  I believe BB and McDaniels coached their asses off today.. just talent won over just pure heart. 

I guess not...I remember a few times at least during the Pats dominance where I felt the Bills outplayed them but still lost. I wouldn't say the Pats outplayed them but the Bills didn't help themselves.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Pats played hard today.  With all those injuries y’all had, still gave Buffalo a hell of a game.   I’ll probably get crap for this, but I always respected the Patriots.  You don’t see other teams owning their division for 20 years.  Great game!   

• Like (+1) 1

OP, I actually made it to NH for the first time in mid September...went to Adirondacks and went to VT and NH...

Was heading to Manchester to see waterfalls but my daughter's were getting sick from the winding up and down roads and we had to turn back.

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What did you think about Belichick's onside kick call?