Week 7: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We still should not struggle against the Jets without Brown or Milano....."should not" is the keyword.

I say sit Brown and Milano.  This is a bad Jets football team.  

Agreed.  Sit Milano so he can be ready to play well into the 2nd quarter against NE before he gets hurt again.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

This guy!  😂

Josh Allen playing the A-gap is not the dumbest idea I've heard though...

🤔

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

The simple fact that people are even the smallest bit worried shows this team is not a good team. Good teams don't make their fans nervous over a game against a team that has no wins.

Speaking strictly for myself, even in the Superbowl years the Bills had a team that made me nervous over a game against a team they ought to beat.

If the Jets get Darnold and Mims back, they could be a better team.

5 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I had to pick up a back up D in fantasy this week....I picked up the Bills.

That ain't because I'm confident in the Bills D.

Jets offense should look better than it has with Darnold (if he plays) and their starting WRs

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jets offense should look better than it has with Darnold (if he plays) and their starting WRs

And yet this will fly under the radar and the national media and uninformed fans will still expect us to beat them in the same manner every other team has, regardless of how much better they are. "The Bills barely beat the Jets", "What's wrong with the Bills..."

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

And yet this will fly under the radar and the national media and uninformed fans will still expect us to beat them in the same manner every other team has, regardless of how much better they are. "The Bills barely beat the Jets", "What's wrong with the Bills..."

Was just thinking the same thing. Its definitely setting up that way.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Brown never practices on Wednesday’s. 

Not uniformly true.  I checked.  Though there is 1 week where he wasn't injured and got a rest day on Weds.  Another 1 week where he was full go Weds and DNP or limited later in week.

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Was just thinking the same thing. Its definitely setting up that way.

It's even setting up that way with our own fans.  "We have to win BIG on BOTH sides of the ball in this one to prove (whatever)"

Like I said elsewhere, Just Win.  This isn't rhythmic gymnastics.  There aren't style points.