Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s a chicken wing account. They said leave the ranch on the Nasty hot chicken (Nashville) where it belongs. The red x is because ranch 

Thank you. @CEN-CAL17 explained it to me.  Didn't know they were known for chicken sandwiches.

Although I've never really cared about anything related to Tennessee so not a surprise.

Edited by The Wiz

I expect the Titans to battle.  I expect the Bills to win.  Shame on Brown.  That certainly changes the calculus.  Titans are missing corners.  Diggs 12 receptions for 240 yards tonight. 2 long TDs.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

You can always hit the mute button.

I still see em.  And if I don't see 'em I don't know when to unmute.

Though depending upon the announcers I might just leave it muted

1 minute ago, wjag said:

I expect the Titans to battle.  I expect the Bills to win.  Shame on Brown.  That certainly changes the calculus.  Titans are missing corners.  Diggs 12 receptions for 240 yards tonight. 2 long TDs.

WTF with the "shame on Brown"?  The man's hurt.  Been hurt all week, reinjured something in practice.  If he can't go, he can't go.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I still see em.  And if I don't see 'em I don't know when to unmute.

Though depending upon the announcers I might just leave it muted

WTF with the "shame on Brown"?  The man's hurt.  Been hurt all week, reinjured something in practice.  If he can't go, he can't go.

Shame he is missing.  All I meant.  Changes the coverages on Diggs.  Nothing more...  Peace out.

37 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The guy who played 0 offensive snaps against the Rams and half the snaps against the Raiders when he subbed in for injury?  That best guard?

The Bills brain trust would appear to differ from your player personnel evaluation at the position of guard.

I am not sure the personnel team do. They re-signed him. The coaching staff seems to. I believe they are wrong.

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Shame he is missing.  All I meant.  Changes the coverages on Diggs.  Nothing more...  Peace out.

Sorry, seems I'm becoming a tad defensive of our players from what folks have been saying here.  Agree it's a shame he's out, he brings a TON.  But I think we've got good depth behind him.

LB and CB not so sanguine.