Bill O Brien Fired

boco357

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If you dont understand that, that is your problem.

Watt is a shadow of what he was, so he came back after injury in the playoffs had a a big sack versus the Bills, so what.  What did he do the next week versus KC...nada.    He is a shadow of what he was.  He "earned" his leadership role with the Texans, he comes here it will be another aged veteran that goes to another team for his last stop.

So what you are saying is that he's a shadow of himself....

Anyway, he missed half the season last year.  So far this year, only 1 Bills D-lineman has as many sacks and none have as many tackles, solo tackles, or hits on the QB as Watt has.

You can't explain your goofy "WAY too much attention" comment obviously.

16 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

On some level though the timing just doesn’t make sense to me.

They started the season with the hardest 3 games imaginable and were a challenge call away from tying the game against Minnesota.

Why now?  All the stupid moves were made in the off-season.  Why fire him after a brutal stretch of games to start the season?

I could be wrong, but I think the owner is done and if he is going to bring in a new FO including GM and scouting, dont you want to have them in place now as opposed to jan/feb?

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it’s quite possible, but then what would be different now than a month or 6 months or a year ago

I was just joking.  Sorry if I hit a nerve somehow.

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If you dont understand that, that is your problem.

Watt is a shadow of what he was, so he came back after injury in the playoffs had a a big sack versus the Bills, so what.  What did he do the next week versus KC...nada.    He is a shadow of what he was.  He "earned" his leadership role with the Texans, he comes here it will be another aged veteran that goes to another team for his last stop.

That certainly won't stop Mr. Self Promotion himself from trying.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So what you are saying is that he's a shadow of himself....

Anyway, he missed half the season last year.  So far this year, only 1 Bills D-lineman has as many sacks and none have as many tackles, solo tackles, or hits on the QB as Watt has.

You can't explain your goofy "WAY too much attention" comment obviously.

No, you are wrong.   Actually I can readily explain but I chose not to.  I dont need to explain anything to you.   Nor am I interested in entering a tiresome debate about a throwaway comment.  You want to obsess about it, good for you.  

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No, you are wrong.   Actually I can readily explain but I chose not to.  I dont need to explain anything to you.   Nor am I interested in entering a tiresome debate about a throwaway comment.  You want to obsess about it, good for you.  

Sure you can...

Debate? You never got off the ground.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, TBBills said:

Too late though damage is done and Watson has been exposed by them getting rid of Hopkins.

Watson is still good.  They have no running game at all and the Defense is terrible in general.  Bad combination.  And the guy in charge made deals that caused a lot of the weaknesses.  Watson is hardly one of Houston’s issues.  They just got rid of the biggest issue they had.

Edited by purple haze

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It doesn't take a psychologist to see the toxicity emanating from the man on game day....disturbing how much power and authority the organization gave O'Brien despite his show of dysfunctionality.