The Trump Health Hoax

5 minutes ago, Process said:

This can not be real life lmao. What a ****ing embarassment, coming from a republican who is as anti lib as they get.

What a moron he is. The day he went to the hospital, I said this would happen. So predictable. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are a piece of work...

So I suppose the anti abortion group you belong to is basically saying...eliminate abortions, that will replace the deaths from Covid.

What you fail to see is the damage to the economy that failing to control this pandemic is causing...a simple mask, tracing quarantine program would boast the economy. 

Hope you stay safe and you family is safe...unfortunately many other Bills fans have suffered.

So Chef...don't choke on a chicken bone because nobody does Heimlich anymore, but only a few die and no one I know...

Well great job!  I’m pro legal abortion.  Bet you feel like a tool now done you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I only like presidents that don't catch covid ☠️

The man gets dramatically flown 5 miles or so to Walter Reed, makes a video without getting his daily spraying of cheetoh dust, gets a lot of sympathy, goes back to the white house 4 days later so his cult followers declare him the second coming of Jesus and he can take credit for creating and testing the cure to covid 19. Sounds like a recipe to steal an election.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I only like presidents that don't catch covid ☠️

The man gets dramatically flown 5 miles or so to Walter Reed, makes a video without getting his daily spraying of cheetoh dust, gets a lot of sympathy, goes back to the white house 4 days later so his cult followers declare him the second coming of Jesus and he can take credit for creating and testing the cure to covid 19. Sounds like a recipe to steal an election.

His “don’t let it dominate you” comments were hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’ll make sure I do it with zinc and vitamin D.  Hoax.  Just like the utility of hydroxychloroquine in combating COVID. 

I'd explain it you you for the millionth time but given you're a 3rd chair...

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Hang on.   Let me check to see who the original poster is.

That'll be a big negatory.  

How many people die every year in car accidents?  Are you afraid to drive?  Do you stay at home?  Avoid the freeway?  I know three people (at least) personally that have died in car accidents.  That's exactly 3 more people than I know who actually contracted the virus let alone died from it.  Yes...don't be afraid of the virus.  

Easily the stupidest post of the year.

That's saying something for this place.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My point was i feel sorry for people who let this virus dictate their lives. 

I feel more sorry for the people who had no choice when the virus took their lives.

It's not just about your own comforts.

Just say'n.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  Too much truth for you.  He’s lying to the public about the nature of his condition.  The evidence is circumstantial, but it’s there and it is stark. 

Nutty conspiracy theory.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I feel more sorry for the people who had no choice when the virus took their lives.

It's not just about your own comforts.

Just say'n.

I got news for ya. Most of us have no choice regarding the ends of our lives. 

• Like (+1) 1

Here's what makes no sense.

Most everyone knows SectionC3 is a troll and most everyone would agree that he's part of the decline of PPP.

Yet here most of you are giving him 4 pages of satisfaction.

If you want to keep the good posters here, stop responding to the bad ones.

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

She had corona? 

What type of argument is that? You are no Sherlock Anything. He asked questions that were relevant, pertinent and revealing. You question is a silly partisan screech 

Walking pneumonia. And several episodes of mental ######ation 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

My point was i feel sorry for people who let this virus dictate their lives. 

You compared a virus that will kill millions to a mode of transportation that greatly helps the lives of people. 

The virus has nothing positive about it.

It's not about living in fear. It's about doing what's necessary in order to deal with and eradicate the virus.

Asking people to wear a mask to help in the fight has been twisted into a political issue by Trump and some of his supporters. It's beyond absurd.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

https://thebulwark.com/the-weirdest-90-seconds-in-presidential-history/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

"I’m an Emergency Room doctor, COVID has dominated my life for the last 7 months because of your incompetence, inhumanity, and stupidity. You’ve contributed to the deaths of almost a quarter million of us, anyone who has lived has lived in spite of your half assed efforts. Coward."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1