WTF

Foxx

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Says another dumbass whose had his ass kicked by DR on repeat.  

Take your beating and move along, no one wants to hear you cry about self inflicted wounds.  

Lol whatever you think is fine.  I think I have caught DR in some pretty blatant lies recently.  But, no need for me to gloat

(and were my wounds self-inflicted...or from getting my ass kicked?  Pick one or learn English)

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

It is EXTREMLY hard to get warned based on PPP posts.  The fact DR cannot stop getting banned is telling that he is a part of the problem here.  Seriously, he loves throwing fire to the fuel in trash threads.  

No, no, it's not. I got a month ban, with a warning point that will never expire (previously never having gotten as much as a warning), for posting the world's longest joke in response to utter nonsense posted by BillSlime (not that he posts anything that is not nonsense). TDS addled mods have it out for people, and DR would be top on their list for not complying with their political views.

DR's ban is a tremendous loss to the community and those who cannot see it are lost themselves.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

14 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

you know.  I don’t believe in stuff like the deep state.  But a lot of people here do, but nothing about there posts are unhealthy or concerning or touching.  DR’s obsession with it was just bizarre and seemed to consume him.  I hope he takes some time away from it.

it has gotten to the point that he thinks half of Hollywood is engaged in child sex and controls Washington.  When asked for evidence, it’s usually easily debunked junk.  

You just identified the line.

"Deep State?" Sure. I think it's more of a metaphorical concept -- there is an entrenched, non-politically appointed part of the bureaucracy that resists change, and, as a consequence, has tended to try to temper or even thwart this Administration's more radical agenda. And that applied to other administrations too ... there's an inertia there. I happen to think it's more good than bad that we have this because I prize continuity. But then again I am a centrist conservative of the Chesterton's rule type: "Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up." But I have no problem with people arguing that this "Deep State" is too powerful and that it ultimately thwarts democratic change and the will of the voters.

But it's a big step, the one DR took. It's a step into madness. The madness in which the Deep State is not just a metaphor, not just a shorthand term for the collective inertia of our governmental institutions, but rather a real, live cabal of evil persons working behind the scenes to bring down our duly elected government, operating in cahoots with rings of child sex traffickers who control them through their filthy desires or through the threat of blackmail. That's a whole different concept. A pretty nutty concept, and one that echoes all kinds of mega conspiracy theories of the past. You've heard of them: the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The Illuminati. Etc, etc.

There is no debating these people. No way of arguing a point with them. Everything you say just proves you are either a fool who has been tricked by their (literally) devilishly sneaky wiles, or you are a willing evil participant in the child molestation cult. And so you get called a fool or, if you're really lucky, a pedophile. Because there is no way to argue with these people, they provide no value to any forum. Including this one.

Still, I didn't want him gone because somehow I find it fascinating that a person can go so off the deep end, and because I do believe that most all such people eventually climb out of the abyss. And that's a good thing to see when it happens.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Deep State?" Sure. I think it's more of a metaphorical concept -- there is an entrenched, non-politically appointed part of the bureaucracy that resists change, and, as a consequence, has tended to try to temper or even thwart this Administration's more radical agenda. And that applied to other administrations too ... there's an inertia there.

This we agree on.

And is exactly why I believe that *IF* there is a deep state is why it is bad.  If an administration is elected into office, their policies MUST be implemented without political bias by the entrenched bureaucrats.   The American people have made their choice and that is what they wanted.

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Deep State?" Sure. I think it's more of a metaphorical concept -- there is an entrenched, non-politically appointed part of the bureaucracy that resists change, and, as a consequence, has tended to try to temper or even thwart this Administration's more radical agenda. And that applied to other administrations too ... there's an inertia there. I happen to think it's more good than bad that we have this because I prize continuity. But then again I am a centrist conservative of the Chesterton's rule type: "Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up." But I have no problem with people arguing that this "Deep State" is too powerful and that it ultimately thwarts democratic change and the will of the voters.

But it's a big step, the one DR took. It's a step into madness. The madness in which the Deep State is not just a metaphor, not just a shorthand term for the collective inertia of our governmental institutions, but rather a real, live cabal of evil persons working behind the scenes to bring down our duly elected government, operating in cahoots with rings of child sex traffickers who control them through their filthy desires or through the threat of blackmail. That's a whole different concept. A pretty nutty concept, and one that echoes all kinds of mega conspiracy theories of the past. You've heard of them: the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The Illuminati. Etc, etc.

There is no debating these people. No way of arguing a point with them. Everything you say just proves you are either a fool who has been tricked by their (literally) devilishly sneaky wiles, or you are a willing evil participant in the child molestation cult. And so you get called a fool or, if you're really lucky, a pedophile. Because there is no way to argue with these people, they provide no value to any forum. Including this one.

Still, I didn't want him gone because somehow I find it fascinating that a person can go so off the deep end, and because I do believe that most all such people eventually climb out of the abyss. And that's a good thing to see when it happens.

People will think I am trolling, but I am 100% serious.  DR's descent into absolute internet nonsense is sad, and an exhibit of what the internet can do to people.  DR"s posts in 2018 were completely normal and rational.  

• Like (+1) 1

This is the pro

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

No, no, it's not. I got a month ban, with a warning point that will never expire (previously never having gotten as much as a warning), for posting the world's longest joke in response to utter nonsense posted by BillSlime (not that he posts anything that is not nonsense). TDS addled mods have it out for people, and DR would be top on their list for not complying with their political views.

DR's ban is a tremendous loss to the community and those who cannot see it are lost themselves.

The p-pots running this site are now showing their true colors. 

.....yeah, it comes with the territory and they're flexing their self absorbed internet muscle.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

You got hit for that???  I actually read the whole thing xd.

Agreed, tremendous loss. I didn't buy every single thing he posted, but the guy educated me on so many things.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I totally agree with the above @SDS

Does anyone know what DR's supposed offense was?  I can understand the gif posting morons being left to post here.  But if that is going to be tolerated, how is it that someone who posts actual content gets banished continuously?  

On other parts of the board, IMO, the people that are hypersensitive about Covid in particular are always putting subtle little holier than though comments in anything remotely related but dare push back on them a little and boom.  I totally get discouraging Covid talk on the football side and also get how hard that must be given the Titans, Cam, etc.  I feel bad for the board policy makers.  It's impossible.  But on this side of the board there should a lot of leeway and there simply hasn't been.  There is some hyper sensitive lib mod who either doesn't look into what the trolls do constantly or doesn't care.

I think DR might have been suspended because of his posts in the thread about what the long term effects of the coronavirus might be on Trump's fitness for office that The Frankish Reich started this afternoon.  Most of them were simply attacks on TFR rather than disputing or commenting on what had been posted. 

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I think DR might have been suspended because of his posts in the thread about what the long term effects of the coronavirus might be on Trump's fitness for office that The Frankish Reich started this afternoon.  Most of them were simply attacks on TFR rather than disputing or commenting on what had been posted. 

And since when is that bannable? We literally had a crap throwing monkey and an idiot bot

Edited by meazza
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bullschitt. Period.

***** off.

Since DR was suspended in the not too distant past for his bad behavior on PPP, he obviously didn't learn anything from his previous run-in(s) with the mods.

56 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

44 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

20 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

People will think I am trolling, but I am 100% serious.  DR's descent into absolute internet nonsense is sad, and an exhibit of what the internet can do to people.  DR"s posts in 2018 were completely normal and rational.  

Three of your last five posts are pushing the same narrative.

Let me say that I do not think that DR's posts were getting any worse.

The posters he was interacting with were much worse these days.

He was the same.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, bdutton said:

This we agree on.

And is exactly why I believe that *IF* there is a deep state is why it is bad.  If an administration is elected into office, their policies MUST be implemented without political bias by the entrenched bureaucrats.   The American people have made their choice and that is what they wanted.

Correction: the American people voted for Hillary.  A metro area 3x the size of Buffalo

voted for Hillary.

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

And since when is that bannable? We literally had a crap throwing monkey and an idiot bot

I have no idea since I'm not privy to the forum administration.   Maybe he had been collecting points and maxed out.  All I know is that he and TFR were sniping in that thread, and then Foxx started this thread.  Maybe both of them got suspended/banned.

Just now, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Correction: the American people voted for Hillary.  A metro area 3x the size of Buffalo

voted for Hillary.

I’m sure she tells herself that every day. Too bad for her meat head.

47 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol whatever you think is fine.  I think I have caught DR in some pretty blatant lies recently.  But, no need for me to gloat

(and were my wounds self-inflicted...or from getting my ass kicked?  Pick one or learn English)

Lmao @ your thin skin.    

He kicked your ass for years and you are bitter about it.  I get it, you want to pretend you’re an alpha and didn’t lose.    

English smack over a dash, LMFAO 🤣🤣

Take your L and move along.