Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

59 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He is another one of those. ***** two old as ***** guys, one with an evil ego driven almost dementia type of personality, the other can't string a sentence together. This country is truly ***** for the next 4 years.

Those are our choices.  And given the choice between "almost dementia" and "actual dementia," I'll take the former.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Those are our choices.  And given the choice between "almost dementia" and "actual dementia," I'll take the former.

Exactly Biden is probably the best choice since he won't destroy the country like Trump has and will continue to do. Biden seems like he can be controlled to get this country working again.

Why take the guy who obviously has dementia in Trump b.c he is dangerous to this country. Riots, unrest created by his comments and tweet, his pro violence view is not the way the weak minded in this country can handle b.c they have been actually going out and doing this *****. ANTIFA and Proud Boys never had any power before Trump. Since he took office terroristic group names now have power b.c of him 

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Exactly Biden is probably the best choice since he won't destroy the country like Trump has and will continue to do. Biden seems like he can be controlled to get this country working again.

Why take the guy who obviously has dementia in Trump b.c he is dangerous to this country. Riots, unrest created by his comments and tweet, his pro violence view is not the way the weak minded in this country can handle b.c they have been actually going out and doing this *****. ANTIFA and Proud Boys never had any power before Trump. Since he took office terroristic group names now have power b.c of him 

Keep being you.....lol

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

Keep being you.....lol

Yea and keep adding nothing but garbage... Maybe SDS will throw you out also just like DR.

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

🤣

That is good, just like Wanka fooling everyone. Trump is doing the same thing 

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

Yeah, I really love how he refused to condemn the destruction going on in the country until months later when his poll numbers started dropping. Not destroy the country my ass.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

We have nothing to fear but... Be afraid!! Be very afraid!!!

I'm completely jaded about the highly polarized blabbing about Trump's "Don't let it dominate you, don't be afraid of it" speech:

I don't think people actually disagree about anything here. The virus is dangerous, and we need to do what we can to navigate the risks but we also must balance other considerations — such as the mental and economic wellbeing of the nation and the need for children to play and learn. We should be smart and rational and make good decisions given the information and expertise that is currently available.

But the election is breathing heavily down our neck, breathing more heavily than sick/not sick Donald Trump having gamely climbed a big flight of stairs and positioned himself on the balcony to tell us he's doing just fine. So the various commentators are acting as though we're at polar opposites.

Trump's opponents had to counter his "Don't let it dominate you, don't be afraid of it" with accusations that he was saying the virus isn't even a problem at all and you shouldn't take any precautions. But are they saying be very afraid and let it dominate you? No, they are not. The disagreement is bull####. There's just some variation in how cautious you need to be or how much you ought to display cautiousness.

You know, a lot of people are talking about karma — because Trump didn't take enough care, he was sanguine, and then he got what was coming. So let me quote you a line from John Lennon's "Instant Karma": "Why in the world are we here?/Surely not to live in pain and fear?"

Posted by Ann Althouse
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Any thoughts on the gasping for air? He still looks sick.

I'm not that impressed by him looking a bit winded. Really, even under normal, pre-COVID circumstances, do you think he would've been able to climb those stairs without huffing and puffing a bit? It's not like he hits the stairmaster every day ....

• Haha (+1) 1