McDermott's coaching

Penfield45

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

What star on that defense managed to right the ship? 

Well, at least you've backed off the comment that the Bills' coaches aren't at all making adjustments. 

Jesus they are making the wrong adjustments, I had a few beers honestly and for someone to question wrong adjustments to none whatsoever, you understood what I was saying right, your not that slow are you?

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Yeah, but your point was that, because the "stars" were making plays, it falls on the coaches.  Tell me, then, what star player on that defense made plays, warranting blame being put on the coaches? 

No, that wasn't my point. My point was that when your whole team melts down you look to your stars or your coaches to turn the ship around. When the stars are falling prey to losing momentum too, the coaches are the last line of defense. When a great team plays poorly, to me that's coaching not adapting to their team's lack of momentum

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

This adds nothing. I was told by several people this defense was elite. They get completely ran over in the 2nd half of football games. 

This team? The offense did yes. The defense was lost in the 2nd half.

This adds nothing. I was told by.....you, that McD can’t beat winning teams. 

21 minutes ago, billrooter said:

Hence, they are making better adjustments than us....right? I am happy as hell we are 3-0 but your not concerned going back to the playoffs we got up big every week or started out on fire and regressed?

I see execution issues. Edmunds missing tackles. Allen occasionally missing receivers. Offensive linemen allowing pressure, etc. I don't blame the coaches for the players not executing.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Thought the topic was McDermotts coaching...Which was trash in the 2nd half of this football game after the Rams made adjustments.

Give me examples. What about his coaching was "trash"?