Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

6 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Murray will join Allen in the 4,000 yard, 30+ passing TD and 8+ rushing TD club by seasons end or even the end of this week provided he doesn't get injured. 

They may sit him for the season finale.  

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

With 3 more TD’s, either passing, rushing, receiving, Josh would move into 10th all time for single season TD’s. He’d jump Stafford from 2011. 

I was just wondering about that while reading the MVP thread...

Pretty impressive.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I was just wondering about that while reading the MVP thread...

Pretty impressive.

I didn’t realize Lamar had 36 PTD last year. He is actually 10th not Stafford at 43. Allen would need 4 more. 

But still...

On 12/22/2020 at 11:25 PM, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Murray will join Allen in the 4,000 yard, 30+ passing TD and 8+ rushing TD club by seasons end or even the end of this week provided he doesn't get injured. 

Well, seems unlikely Murray joins this club now. He'd need 4 TD's in his final game next week against the Rams. And he did get injured although I'm not sure it is serious.

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Well, seems unlikely Murray joins this club now. He'd need 4 TD's in his final game next week against the Rams. And he did get injured although I'm not sure it is serious.

They came out and said it wasn’t serious. And they are still in the playoff hunt so I expect him to play. But I doubt he throws four touchdowns.

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to Allen (MVP?) 15 games in: 69.1% comp, 7.9 YPA, 106.4 Passer Rating, 43 TDs, 15 TOs (Patriots talk starts page 28)

We're at the stage where only the idiots don't thing we have our answer at QB for the next decade... hopefully 2.

What Allen did tonight against the best coach in the NFL was just filthy.  And he's ABSOLUTELY benefitted from an All-Pro unbelievable acquisition in WR in Diggs.  Lord knows we all hope this duo sticks around for a long time.

Josh Allen is completely deserving of any accolades he achieves this year on top of his first Pro Bowl selection... and all we can do is hope he ends up being Super Bowl MVP some day  :beer:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2