Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

Amazing performance again. Especially because he had to be patient early when the Pats were in max coverage. Daboll did a really good job setting them up early and forcing them to commit their DBs to the flats and then suddenly the crossers were open and Diggs killed them. Patience and attention to detail early from Josh. Another real demonstration of his maturation.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I don't know who watched that post-game interview between Allen and Diggs, but if you did, you can see the love.

Allen to Diggs is the new Kelly to Reed.

Nah the network cut off here right after the game in the UK. I'm sure it will end up all over social media though.

Hard to argue with either Rodgers or Mahomes getting the MVP award (not sure how you can pick one over the other), but no one can deny that Josh Allen deserves to be a serious part of the discussion. He is right there and seemingly getting better each game.

25 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Hard to argue with either Rodgers or Mahomes getting the MVP award (not sure how you can pick one over the other), but no one can deny that Josh Allen deserves to be a serious part of the discussion. He is right there and seemingly getting better each game.

I think there is clear separation now between Rodgers/Allen and Mahomes. Mahomes has had a bad December. And like most things, "what have you done lately" does carry some weight. If these four games for Mahomes were put as his first four games of the season and then you back loaded all his good games he would have a much different feel and momentum to the MVP race.