Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Ian Rappaport's handle is @RapSheetBurner_ ?

I meant PFF.  So unless someone just shopped it then yea, that's a fake account for sure.  @rapSheet for Rapoport.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

What you mean like someone who'd have a fake twitter account or something.

what????

I mean someone with a fake Rapoport account took PFF's official twitter handle, made a fake post and slapped their handle on it (by using photoshop) and then posted it as Rap, even though it was a fake account.

53 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

what????

I mean someone with a fake Rapoport account took PFF's official twitter handle, made a fake post and slapped their handle on it (by using photoshop) and then posted it as Rap, even though it was a fake account.

All I'm saying is that someone who is the kind of person to have a fake twitter account to trick people is the exact kind of person to photoshop that. Besides that why would PFF know anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to Allen 2020 stats (ALL 19 Games): 68.4% comp, 7.7 YPA, 104.9 Passer Rating, 52 TDs, 17 TOs (offseason talk starts pg 35)

I'm obviously a disappointed with the way the season ended, like all of us.  But in the end, we accomplished more than I hoped we would at the beginning of the season.  I just wanted a playoff win and to know that Josh Allen is our next Franchise QB.

Well, we got 2 playoff wins and we look like we'll be a legit contender for years to come because not only is Josh Allen a Franchise QB, but he was an Elite QB this year and there's still room for growth.

I think we just ran into too many obstacles in our last game.  Buffalo wins or loses with Josh Allen and all of his weapons were injured.  Davis with the ankle, Diggs with his "oblique," Brown with the lingering knee injury, and Beasely with a fractured fibula.  Would we have beaten KC with a completely healthy WR corps?  I don't know.  But I really do think the injuries played a role as KC's CBs blanketed our entire WR corps with tight, physical coverage the entire game.  

I wish Josh Allen would have scrambled more in that game and this year, honestly.  I've said it many times and I'll say it again: cut out the designed QB runs, keep the RPOs, but encourage Allen to scramble if he breaks the pocket and his WRs aren't open.  He so often makes fantastic plays outside the pocket passing the football, and he should continue to do that, but there were a number of times this year (and in the KC game, in particular) where he had the opportunity to run and forced the ball into an area he shouldn't have.

I understand I'm being nitpicky.  It's also nice to have a QB playing at such a high level we can be that way.

I really hope Beane gets creative this offseason with Allen's new contract so that we can also make sure we upgrade our OL, TE and RB corps, which we definitely need to do.  Kansas City showed us what can happen when you have TWO Elite weapons on the field at the same time on Sunday.  Let's get another one somehow to complement Diggs.

Is it September, yet?

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I keep watching that video of Allen going through EVERY SINGLE ONE OF his offensive teammates and hugging them.

The kid is just special and I'm so utterly confident that this game is going to do for him this offseason what that Houston loss did last offseason.

I hope fans can get in the stands in Buffalo next year because Josh Allen is going to come out after an offseason of hard work hungrier than ever!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Are others as awe struck by Allen's numbers through 19 games (including 3 playoffs games) as I am?  I mean think back to January 2019. Anyone posting these numbers for Allen's 2020/21 season would have been laughed off this board.

Over 68% completions; just shy of a QB rating of 105; nearly 5400 yards of total offense and 52 TDs!  Are you kidding me. 

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I keep watching that video of Allen going through EVERY SINGLE ONE OF his offensive teammates and hugging them.

The kid is just special and I'm so utterly confident that this game is going to do for him this offseason what that Houston loss did last offseason.

I hope fans can get in the stands in Buffalo next year because Josh Allen is going to come out after an offseason of hard work hungrier than ever!

This is the first off season since 1995 we go into a season knowing we have a franchise QB that gives you a chance every game.  With room still to grow.  The first one since 1995 we aren't worried at all about the position.  Literally every WR he's played with have now had career years with him.  

Remember the nonsense Joe B was stirring in August?  "Bills may move on from Allen if real progress isn't shown."  Lol.   

Look I believe you have to prove yourself every year.....every game you need to want to win.  And that's what I think separates Josh from almost everyone.  

He is the hates losing more than he loves winning guy.  That's the Kobe/Jordan/Brady gene.  Please don't ever lose that Josh.  

Keep tweaking the O it's going to be unstoppable.  

Get the D right and we'll be back in this championship game.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

This is the first off season since 1995 we go into a season knowing we have a franchise QB that gives you a chance every game.  With room still to grow.  The first one since 1995 we aren't worried at all about the position.  Literally every WR he's played with have now had career years with him.  

This point needs to be repeated over and over again.  Beasley AND Diggs had the best seasons of their careers.  Gabe Davis, a rookie, catches a boatload of TD's.  A guy the Bills lose on waivers catches a TD in the game that clinched the Bills a division title.

When looking at who is and who is not an elite QB talent the ability to improve the play of others may be a distinguishing factor.  In Allen's rookie & second seasons he showed he could do that (Foster anyone) but this year he took it to ridiculous extremes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1