Degenerate gambler thread

cwchze

• 2 weeks later...

The site I use had a Thanksgiving special where if you bet up to $250 on the Houston-Detroit game, you can’t lose (either you win or get your bet money back).  I took the Texans and won $217.

Edited by Doc

Teased Houston and Washington with the over for both which hit. Hit on some CBB plays as well. 

However, nothing frustrates me more than these FanDuel Single game parlays. I throw a few bucks just for fun. Just missed out on 1k due to Marvin Jones dropping final pass on 4th down. Needed over 59.5 yds and he finished with 48.

Also, missed out on another one by 2 legs. Had Jordan Atkins anytime TD and he of course dropped 2 scores. Also, had the over on Keke Coutee’s receiving yards and he missed one deep early in the game. Got to stop including so many legs and instead put more money down on a few.

13 hours ago, Doc said:

The site I use had a Thanksgiving special where if you bet up to $250 on the Houston-Detroit game, you can’t lose (either you win or get your bet money back).  I took the Texans and won $217.

Geez you can't beat that deal.  I'd even bet on football with those rules ;)

1 hour ago, CodeMonkey said:

Geez you can't beat that deal.  I'd even bet on football with those rules ;)

Yeah, it was a no-brainer.  I kept reading the fine print to see if I was missing something.  But I picked the right team so it was moot anyway. 

I'd be curious to see how much money they made or lost on that one.

2 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

Even if you couldn't cash it out without betting it again first, you'd still be playing with house money!

Just be careful. A lot of times if you deposit any real money before or after they will not allow you cash out until the bonus is completed. From my experience it's just not worth the headache to play with the bonuses. 

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks Giants...

• NFL - [1265] 1H Miami Dolphins -245PEND
    Score: Miami Dolphins(13) - New York Jets(3)
    Game start 11/29/2020 10:10 AM
  • NFL - [1255] 1H New York Giants -2½-148LOSE
    Score: New York Giants(10) - Cincinnati Bengals(10)
  • NFL - [1264] 1H Buffalo Bills -2-120PEND
    Score: Los Angeles Chargers(6) - Buffalo Bills(17)
  • NFL - [1257] 1H Cleveland Browns -230PEND
    Score: Cleveland Browns(17) - Jacksonville Jaguars(13)

So Akron broke their 21-game losing streak yesterday. I missed that one but I did put a little something on the next longest streak: New Mexico at 14 games, and went to bed. They hosted Wyoming and the moneyline was +500. Late TD wins it for the Lobos. (Sorry Josh.)

• Detroit Lions +3 (-120)(451) Detroit Lions @ (452) Chicago Bears
  • Under 44.5 (-140)Bought 1.5 points(453) Cincinnati Bengals @ (454) Miami Dolphins
  • Over 47 (-140)Bought 1.5 points(469) Los Angeles Rams @ (470) Arizona Cardinals
My Parlay of the day, I think the lions beat the bears, new coach and they have an attitude. 
  • Like (+1) 1