Degenerate gambler thread

cwchze

I was crapping myself on that replay. Needed a 4th SEA TD. Already got Wilson over 24.5 completions, Murray over 1.5 TD passes, SEA over 13.5 at half and AZ over 12.5 at half. A rare sweep.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was crapping myself on that replay. Needed a 4th SEA TD. Already got Wilson over 24.5 completions, SEA over 13.5 at half and AZ over 12.5 at half. A rare sweep.

I was the opposite.  Had the under 55 (bet by mistake) and also AZ +9.5 and 10.5.  I could’ve won all three if that wasn’t a TD and the cards doesn’t score.  Now hoping for any cards score and Seattle to run in out

8 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Congrats! 

I pretty much never bet point totals. Have never seemed to have a good feel for them.

Same here. But I really liked the 3 overs there and then I thought the Packers/Texans one was a bit too high, and it was by 2 points.

I would have hit on my second against the spread parlay if the Bills had hit -10.5. 

18 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Big fan of Pitt +4 this week. Surprised they are underdogs at all. 

baltimore is no slouch, and had the bye week to prepare, and its baltimore. I am leaning towards betting on Pitt but those are my concerns.

Talk to me about your thoughts on Rams -3.5 vs dolphins....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

baltimore is no slouch, and had the bye week to prepare, and its baltimore. I am leaning towards betting on Pitt but those are my concerns.

Talk to me about your thoughts on Rams -3.5 vs dolphins....

That Rams line 😂. Put them in my Parlay with Pitt. A rookie QB, in his first start, with no preseason or training camp, against Aaron Donald and the rest of the Rams defense. Can’t see it ending well. 

12 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

That Rams line 😂. Put them in my Parlay with Pitt. A rookie QB, in his first start, with no preseason or training camp, against Aaron Donald and the rest of the Rams defense. Can’t see it ending well. 

I cant parlay, in a year long bet against the spread (can choose up to 3 games a week) league. Either bet the spread or pick the over/under. 

So should I bet heavy on the Rams?

Edited by PaattMaann

7 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I cant parlay, in a year long bet against the spread (can choose up to 3 games a week) league. Either bet the spread or pick the over/under. 

So should I bet heavy on the Rams?

Eyes say yes.

Knowing Vegas, mind says no.

looks like Vegas is begging us to bet the rams.

that said, I’m going to throw a bit on the rams just because I like the matchup for the rams

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Eyes say yes.

Knowing Vegas, mind says no.

looks like Vegas is begging us to bet the rams.

that said, I’m going to throw a bit on the rams just because I like the matchup for the rams

I felt the same way a couple weeks ago in regards to Vegas knowing something. Bills/Chiefs where 90% of the money was going on the Chiefs. Didn’t work out too well for Vegas with all those KC bets paying out though. 

FanDuel has Gabriel Davis anytime TD 10-1 which is about double the odds at some other books. Scored a TD last week that was called back due to penalty so like this play at that number.

Locked in the following 6 pt teaser this week.

Steelers +10.5
Detroit +9

Raiders +8.5

Titans -1

Packers

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

FanDuel has Gabriel Davis anytime TD 10-1 which is about double the odds at some other books. Scored a TD last week that was called back due to penalty so like this play at that number.

Good spotting - hopping on that bet, and I got 26-1 on first or last TD which was begging for a small bet.