Degenerate gambler thread

cwchze

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

Seattle burned me today had 3 different 5 leg parlays all hit except for Seattle. Never fails got lucky with Raiders stealing win thought I had it in the bag. 

I always think I could pick up a little something by parlaying 3-4 lopsided favorites. But it never works. Some favorite stubs their toe.

My survivor entries...survived.  When the Vikes looked like they were going to lose, I cursed myself for not using one of the picks on Seattle. :lol:

21 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I always think I could pick up a little something by parlaying 3-4 lopsided favorites. But it never works. Some favorite stubs their toe.

Yup.  Happened to me today.  Oh well.

12 hours ago, GoBills! said:
  • Detroit Lions +3 (-120)(451) Detroit Lions @ (452) Chicago Bears
  • Under 44.5 (-140)Bought 1.5 points(453) Cincinnati Bengals @ (454) Miami Dolphins
  • Over 47 (-140)Bought 1.5 points(469) Los Angeles Rams @ (470) Arizona Cardinals
My Parlay of the day, I think the lions beat the bears, new coach and they have an attitude. 

Nicely done.

I am now 0-13 on 3 leg parlays for the season.

But I am two legs away tomorrow from being 4-9 on 6 team 6pt teasers this season. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Thankfully did well on UFC on what should have been a good Sunday as well. Had Indy -3, Rams -2.5, Raiders ML, and Seattle ML as my core 4. Added NE ML, Det ML, and Browns ML to each of my 3 parlays. Needed only 1 to hit would have have been golden. 

Ended day on positive note took Denver and the points. KC should have blown them out. Not sure what Reid was doing on that that first Hill TD and why they rushed to get punt off. Hill didn’t even realize he had caught which didn’t help as well.

6 hours ago, billieve420 said:

Thankfully did well on UFC on what should have been a good Sunday as well. Had Indy -3, Rams -2.5, Raiders ML, and Seattle ML as my core 4. Added NE ML, Det ML, and Browns ML to each of my 3 parlays. Needed only 1 to hit would have have been golden. 

Ended day on positive note took Denver and the points. KC should have blown them out. Not sure what Reid was doing on that that first Hill TD and why they rushed to get punt off. Hill didn’t even realize he had caught which didn’t help as well.

Ditto on Reid. I put a little on Mahomes getting 3 TD passes. He would have if a) they reviewed the first one, and b) didn't commit that holding penalty.

Started out 1-9 saturday & thought to myself "oh boy it is going to be one of these days"    Made a decent comeback in late afternoon/night games along with dabbling a bit in college hoops which I went 5-1 so I ended up winning $18 for the day.  

I don't know if you guys bet college basketball, but my advice here at least in the early going is go against Chicago St, they are absolutely horrible, go against Cleveland St & Kentucky is very much overrated, their lines maybe getting adjusted soon, just got dumped by an average Georgia Tech team.  Also Wright St in the Horizon league is very good.   

12 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Nicely done.

I am now 0-13 on 3 leg parlays for the season.

But I am two legs away tomorrow from being 4-9 on 6 team 6pt teasers this season. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow. 

Thanks I hit on a prop bet too was a good day. I have a few crazy $5-10 prop bets for tonight they are always fun for $25.  I hope knox some how has a big game him or Cole.

To win 119 from $5

• Raheem Mostert of the San Francisco 49ers will have 75 or more rushing yards against the Buffalo BillsSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
  • Devin Singletary of the Buffalo Bills will have 50 or more rushing yards against the San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
  • Deebo Samuel of the San Francisco 49ers will have over 5.5 receptionsSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
  • Stefon Diggs of the Buffalo Bills will have over 6.5 receptionsSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills

Placed - 3 Team ParlayTo Win $ 505.00

• Dawson Knox of the Buffalo Bills will have 100 or more receiving yards against the San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
  • Dawson Knox of the Buffalo Bills will score 1 or more touchdowns against the San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
  • BUF to win against SFSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills

Placed - 3 Team ParlayTo Win $ 97.50
  • Cole Beasley of the Buffalo Bills will have 100 or more receiving yards against the San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
  • Cole Beasley of the Buffalo Bills will score 1 or more touchdowns against the San Francisco 49ersSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
  • BUF to win against SFSan Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills

8 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Bills +1700 on to win the SB might be worth a bet :)

Use some of that money form the Bills +1 and -1 to place that bet :)

Just put a small wager for +1700. After last night that feels too good to pass up. Same with Josh Allen for MVP at +1400.

FYI Bills open as 1.5 underdogs to the Steelers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Man I hope it stays at +1.5 /+1. I want to absolutely hammer that line with a teaser. That feels like the lock of the week for a teaser.

Get in early and grab it.

3 hours ago, DtownB2 said:

Currently sitting on these since March 

Bills to win AFCE - +250

Bills to win AFC - +950

Bills to win SB - +2900

What are your thoughts on this one: Josh Allen NFL Offensive Player of the year +5000

Well Josh will be showcased on national TV games the next three weeks vs Pittsburgh (SNF), Denver (Saturday)  and New England (MNF.) If he plays like he did last night he's going to sway a lot of press his way.

• 1 month later...