Was this the best Bills QB stat game ever?

Kelly the Dog

3 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Back in 2002 against the Vikings Bledsoe tossed 463 yards and 3tds. 

That’s a good one. His third TD was in OT for win. 46 yards to Peerless. So regulation yards about same. No Int. 126 rating. Very close. Good call, but I think I’ll go with the extra TD. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That’s a good one. His third TD was in OT for win. 46 yards to Peerless. So regulation yards about same. No Int. 126 rating. Very close. Good call, but I think I’ll go with the extra TD. ;) 

I'm with you there. 

This is most likely the best game by a QB in a Bills uniform statistically. 

• Like (+1) 1

Okay guess I need to chime in and confuse the issue with the facts. A perfect passer rating is 158.3. One Bills quarterback has achieved that rating, December 24, 2000. His initials are Doug Flutie. He threw for 366 yards that day, 20 of 25 with 3 touchdowns, no int's. Sure was fun watching Josh today though!

Edited by Steve O

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

and the sweetness of beating MIAMI !

As of today,  Allen is the leader on the score board in total passing yards at 729. 

20 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Okay guess I need to chime in and confuse the issue with the facts. A perfect passer rating is 158.3. One Bills quarterback has achieved that rating, December 24, 2000. His initials are Doug Flutie. He threw for 366 yards that day, 20 of 25 with 3 touchdowns, no int's. Sure was fun watching Josh today though!

And which game would you rather have? 417 and 4 TDS or 366 and 3?