Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

16 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

With who?

John Brown is well understood at this point. He makes his hay underneath.

Diggs stepped it up lasts season in terms of average, but he is not Desean Jackson.

It’s not a bad thing, but the Bills haven’t attacked that way since Robert Foster two years ago.

WGR loves to pin it on fans sticking with Allen’s pre-draft thumbnails too long, but it’s them who do it. How many times are we going to hear about Allen’s arm today? He’s not a vertical thrower at this level, and I don’t want an offense led by him to play that way.

Our coaches figured that out after the 2018 season. The deep ball is not a big part of this offense. The coaches pay lip service to its importance. But watching the games reveals the real story.

Two bombs for TDs today

Josh Allen will be on mahomes level by January 

On a side note, wtf is thad Browns problem? Every single time he talks about Allen he put him down,  to the point hes obviously trying too hard. Its really weird 

7 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

Two bombs for TDs today

Josh Allen will be on mahomes level by January 

On a side note, wtf is thad Browns problem? Every single time he talks about Allen he put him down,  to the point hes obviously trying too hard. Its really weird 

Mahomes level. Now that is really laughable.

Last week the night before the Jets game I dreamed that the Bills played terrible. Allen in particular was throwing the game away.

Last night I dreamed that the Bills played even worse against the Dolphins. Allen had 20 yards at halftime and then injured himself. I take this to mean the Bills are winning by 4 scores today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Last week the night before the Jets game I dreamed that the Bills played terrible. Allen in particular was throwing the game away.

Last night I dreamed that the Bills played even worse against the Dolphins. Allen had 20 yards at halftime and then injured himself. I take this to mean the Bills are winning by 4 scores today.

Hap, come on, please. I already have agita over this one.  You’re not helping.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

He was week 1... what's laughable is what will you say when Josh is mvp

I will say I was wrong and he is the NFL MVP.

It’s disrespect to Mahomes who is playing at the highest level we’ve ever seen at QB. 

And my whole point on this thread was I like how our coaching staff is managing Allen. He needs boundaries, I don’t think he will be effective chucking deep balls. 

The blueprint is the Dallas Thanksgiving game. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It’s disrespect to Mahomes who is playing at the highest level we’ve ever seen at QB. 

And my whole point on this thread was I like how our coaching staff is managing Allen. He needs boundaries, I don’t think he will be effective chucking deep balls. 

The blueprint in the Dallas Thanksgiving game. 

Go watch ESPN. It's not disrespectful because it happened week 1

4 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

The blueprint is the Dallas Thanksgiving game. 

Week 1 was no boundaries.  He may throw for 5000 yards this year