Real or Fake

SectionC3

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There could be more than two candidates.  Jill Stein, Ralph Nader, Gary Johnson, and KanYe West say hi.  

And you want to be my financial adviser. 

Hey you have a point. Good for you

However only a colossal dick would bag on someone for a word.  

The only reason I'd want to be your financial advisor so you'd be out of the dark with exactly what it is I do.  Then I can fire you.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Hey you have a point. Good for you

However only a colossal dick would bag on someone for a word.  

The only reason I'd want to be your financial advisor so you'd be out of the dark with exactly what it is I do.  Then I can fire you.  

You’re a literalist when it suits you, and a generalist of convenience.  

But at least you admit that you want to be my financial adviser.  That’s a step in the right direction.  

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's a quote SpongeBob Squarepants.  I think he actually said "Elaborate, vile fiend.".  It's one of my all-time favorite kid's shows as it had some stuff for dear old dad as well. I don't think you're vile.  No hoax. 

Hey @SectionC3

See you next Tuesday! 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

You’re a literalist when it suits you, and a generalist of convenience.  

But at least you admit that you want to be my financial adviser.  That’s a step in the right direction.  

And you never jump between literal and general meanings counselor?  I'll make sure to point out when you do.  

Yes I want to be your financial advisor to go through the joy of firing your ass.  

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hey @SectionC3

See you next Tuesday! 

Are you a grumpy goat today?  You seem unhappy.  And a little misogynistic.  Sad.

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And you never jump between literal and general meanings counselor?  I'll make sure to point out when you do.  

Yes I want to be your financial advisor to go through the joy of firing your ass.  

Hmmm .  . .  Make me a pitch.  What would you do with my money?  

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Are you a grumpy goat today?  You seem unhappy.  And a little misogynistic.  Sad.

I would suggest putting 80% of your money in the First City Wide Bank of Change.  Keep the other 20% liquid in case it rains. 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/first-citywide-change-bank/n9701

Any thoughts on my prior question? 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would suggest putting 80% of your money in the First City Wide Bank of Change.  Keep the other 20% liquid in case it rains. 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/first-citywide-change-bank/n9701

Any thoughts on my prior question? 

Not really.  I don’t remember what it is, but I recall it being uninteresting.  I think you called me a name of some sort, which prompted me to merely gloss over whatever else it was that you wrote. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Not really.  I don’t remember what it is, but I recall it being uninteresting.  I think you called me a name of some sort, which prompted me to merely gloss over whatever else it was that you wrote. 

I did, but explained the context when you brought it your attention.  I know context is important to you, mostly because you use that term frequently, and I wanted things to make sure I was clear.  Had I known of your tendency to gloss over a response once names of some sort were used, I may well have approached my response differently.  

Alas, we cannot turn back the hands of time.  Unless, of course, one makes spurious allegations against people when there is something to be gained by it.  In that case, time is irrelevant, unless, of course, the allegation is against certain entrenched and woke politicians.  When that occurs, time is no longer irrelevant, the alleged victim becomes irrelevant.  

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There could be more than two candidates.  Jill Stein, Ralph Nader, Gary Johnson, and KanYe West say hi.  

And you want to be my financial adviser. 

Biden is not the issue.  Trump is the issue.  Trump has expressed his belief that women should be “grab[bed] [by] the *****.”  This allegation is consistent with that practice.  

Discuss. 

Again, I would ask why 60 days before the election?  If Biden were the one facing the accusation would you be so quick to believe?  Powerful men are never shaken down for personal and inaccurate reasons?  Discuss!    

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe this "former model" can hook-up with Stormy on her "revive your dead career" tour.

The possibilities are endless and I will leave it at that.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm happy as hell shining a light on how big a dick you are.  Misogynistic?  Tell me more.  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Not a clue in the world what I'd do with your money.  What's your plan? 

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This seems like real news to me.  And it seems like there’s a good chance this complainant is credible.  It’s too bad that evangelicals and conservatives support this predatory sexual behavior.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/17/donald-trump-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-former-model-amy-dorris?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Discuss. 

When I first saw this I thought "Huh, She didnt remember this when he was running 4 years ago"? 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This seems like real news to me.  And it seems like there’s a good chance this complainant is credible.  It’s too bad that evangelicals and conservatives support this predatory sexual behavior.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/17/donald-trump-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-former-model-amy-dorris?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Discuss. 

Hoax

22 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Discuss. 

Sounds like 

He did it again 

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet.
Just kiss.

I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it.

You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/18/2020 at 5:51 PM, Chef Jim said:

I'm happy as hell shining a light on how big a dick you are.  Misogynistic?  Tell me more.  

Not a clue in the world what I'd do with your money.  What's your plan? 

Sounds like I triggered you.  Sorry about that! 

• Haha (+1) 1

She seems a little old (at the time) for Donald the pedo. 

23 hours ago, fansince88 said:

When I first saw this I thought "Huh, She didnt remember this when he was running 4 years ago"? 

If you read the story, she actually explained that dummy. 

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Well, she is a former model...

I hope you don’t have a daughter. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Sounds like I triggered you.  Sorry about that! 

Triggered?  Not at all.  Though that was your intent of course which is pretty pathetic.    You need to work harder to trigger me. 

Any way let’s continue the conversation. What’s your plan?  I can’t make a “pitch” without knowing.  

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Triggered?  Not at all.  Though that was your intent of course which is pretty pathetic.    You need to work harder to trigger me. 

Any way let’s continue the conversation. What’s your plan?  I can’t make a “pitch” without knowing.  

Changed my mind.  You’re too easily triggered to be my financial adviser.  I prefer a bit more steadiness in that role.  But thank you for your interest. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why?

Because you apparently think it’s ok to sexually assault women and would likely teach her that. 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...with him in existence, she would NOT be safe...................

Thanks pedo lover! 

47 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Changed my mind.  You’re too easily triggered to be my financial adviser.  I prefer a bit more steadiness in that role.  But thank you for your interest. 

Perfect.  I would have moved on pretty quickly the minute you asked me if I was beating the S&P.  

Good luck. Hope you don’t do anything stupid.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

If I made you dinner it would likely be the best meal you’ve ever had.  Well it’s not hard to top McDonalds but you get my point. 

Lol. I have eaten at some of the finest restaurants. They type of restaurants that you wouldn’t even make it as a dishwasher! I’ve seen your resume, it’s not very impressive. 

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol. I have eaten at some of the finest restaurants. They type of restaurants that you wouldn’t even make it as a dishwasher! I’ve seen your resume, it’s not very impressive. 

It’s not?  And you’re seen my resume?  You have a crush on me or something?  That is so cute. 

And Chili’s may be a step up from McDonals but hardly fine dining. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not?  And you’re seen my resume?  You have a crush on me or something?  That is so cute. 

And Chili’s may be a step up from McDonals but hardly fine dining. 

Your ego has caused you to put way too much info online. 

Not very impressive is a pretty good description of you. 

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Your ego has caused you to put way too much info online. 

Not very impressive is a pretty good description of you. 

Where online are you creeping on me that you seem to know all about where I’ve worked?   Does your wife know you’re creeping on men?  

I’m surprised you’ve not shared my resume here like you did that picture of my wife. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Where online are you creeping on me that you seem to know all about where I’ve worked?   Does your wife know you’re creeping on men?  

I’m surprised you’ve not shared my resume here like you did that picture of my wife. 

Like I said, not very impressive.