Wow...what a difference 19 years makes!

JaCrispy

conservatives LOVE talking about the hero's of 9/11 yet never bring up the fact that the american government basically left them to rot and die alone with the most pathetic excuse for healthcare/benefits for 9/11 first respondents. 

this is what we should think when we say "never forget" 

never forget how big of a joke the united states government is. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Remember that school shooting where the security guard ran the other way and Trump said he would of run to the shooting? Ya right. He probably thinks the firefighters lost that day are suckers. 

Trump is just such a bad person 

'Would have' or 'would've' not 'would of'. For the love of humanity.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m gonna rule #2 the last sentence fragment.  Thank you. 

Not sure if you have been watching CNN and Joe Biden but the violence and burning is now bad. Only of course because it is killing them in the polls but it is now bad just the same. May want to pay attention so you don't get left behind.

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

conservatives LOVE talking about the hero's of 9/11 yet never bring up the fact that the american government basically left them to rot and die alone with the most pathetic excuse for healthcare/benefits for 9/11 first respondents. 

The more that rot the less evil racist's there are right? As far as the Government being a joke, 4 more years will help clean that swamp

• Like (+1) 1

You are a clown

https://www.vcf.gov/about

About the Victim Compensation Fund

The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund ("VCF") was created to provide compensation for any individual (or a personal representative of a deceased individual) who suffered physical harm or was killed as a result of the terrorist-related aircraft crashes of September 11, 2001 or the debris removal efforts that took place in the immediate aftermath of those crashes. The original VCF operated from 2001-2004.

Permanent Authorization

On July 29, 2019, President Trump signed into law H.R. 1327, The Never Forget the Heroes: James Zadroga, Ray Pfeifer, and Luis Alvarez Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund. The VCF Permanent Authorization Act extends the VCF’s claim filing deadline from December 18, 2020, to October 1, 2090, and appropriates such funds as may be necessary to pay all approved claims. Please see the VCF Permanent Authorization Act page for more details.

Edited by Gary M
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Gary M said:

You are a clown

https://www.vcf.gov/about

About the Victim Compensation Fund

The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund ("VCF") was created to provide compensation for any individual (or a personal representative of a deceased individual) who suffered physical harm or was killed as a result of the terrorist-related aircraft crashes of September 11, 2001 or the debris removal efforts that took place in the immediate aftermath of those crashes. The original VCF operated from 2001-2004.

Permanent Authorization

On July 29, 2019, President Trump signed into law H.R. 1327, The Never Forget the Heroes: James Zadroga, Ray Pfeifer, and Luis Alvarez Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund. The VCF Permanent Authorization Act extends the VCF’s claim filing deadline from December 18, 2020, to October 1, 2090, and appropriates such funds as may be necessary to pay all approved claims. Please see the VCF Permanent Authorization Act page for more details.

*On july 2019*

you are telling me it took until 2019 for the american gov to act? your post backfired. congrats 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

*On july 2019*

you are telling me it took until 2019 for the american gov to act? your post backfired. congrats 

No, no, I think his post showed everyone you didn't know what you were talking about. So it was your post that backfired.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Not sure if you have been watching CNN and Joe Biden but the violence and burning is now bad. Only of course because it is killing them in the polls but it is now bad just the same. May want to pay attention so you don't get left behind.

The more that rot the less evil racist's there are right? As far as the Government being a joke, 4 more years will help clean that swamp

I believe Rule #2 requires a web link.  I’ll continue to await your response. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/11/jon-stewart-blasts-congress-first-responders-fund/

The Dems controlled the house.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-signs-911-victim-compensation-fund-bill-responders/story?id=64630468

Trump signs 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund bill for first responders 

Comedian Jon Stewart, who raised attention to the bill, was not able to attend.

July 29, 2019, 11:35 AM
9/11 survivor and community advocate speak on first-responders funding bill

53 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

The filibuster of the original bill (written by Democrats) in 2010 by Republicans to make sure they got the Bush tax cuts extended is why I never take their "blue lives matter" rhetoric that seriously.  Granted it was Obama's first term and the only power Republicans had was through the filibuster. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/11/jon-stewart-blasts-congress-first-responders-fund/

The Dems controlled the house.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-signs-911-victim-compensation-fund-bill-responders/story?id=64630468

Trump signs 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund bill for first responders 

Comedian Jon Stewart, who raised attention to the bill, was not able to attend.

July 29, 2019, 11:35 AM
9/11 survivor and community advocate speak on first-responders funding bill

Why do you think I'm here to defend democrats? The vast majority of democrats and republicans are interchangeable when it comes to policy, they only differ in rhetoric. The difference here is that Republicans run on the Patriot Card and they did ***** all to help these people for decades. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why do you think I'm here to defend democrats? The vast majority of democrats and republicans are interchangeable when it comes to policy, they only differ in rhetoric. The difference here is that Republicans run on the Patriot Card and they did ***** all to help these people for decades. 

I didn't direct my previous post to you. Others were posting in here on the matter.

Not that you don't deserve more attention 😉

On 9/11/2020 at 8:56 AM, Tiberius said:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-fdny-911-health-program-treasury-20200910-s7yam67j6vhmhbdzg6ordanfdm-story.html?fbclid=IwAR2_wcdZeGkC9G63bM2j-IIGjVV1BIRcR9J11F57bDu-NhkVDb4Q8fEaKJ0

The Trump administration has secretly siphoned nearly $4 million away from a program that tracks and treats FDNY firefighters and medics suffering from 9/11 related illnesses, the Daily News has learned.

The Treasury Department mysteriously started withholding parts of payments — nearly four years ago — meant to cover medical services for firefighters, emergency medical technicians and paramedics treated by the FDNY World Trade Center Health Program, documents obtained by The News reveal.

Your ignorance is not my fault 

First of all the article you linked to made a major error in addition. The amounts of money they quoted barely adds up to 75% of $4 million. $3 million is chump change in the bigger picture. This poorly written article does not expound upon the fact that there is a problem with Medicare reimbursement at the heart of the issue. So, you actually believe that the Trump administration has went to the trouble of siphoning off a mere $4 $3 million from a much larger program?

I rarely click on any of your links but when I do I invariably find out that all you are doing is spreading horseshit. To do so at the expense of NYC first responders on 9-11 is beyond the pale. What's next, a Benghazi Improv group at the local comedy club?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

First of all the article you linked to made a major error in addition. The amounts of money they quoted barely adds up to 75% of $4 million. $3 million is chump change in the bigger picture. This poorly written article does not expound upon the fact that there is a problem with Medicare reimbursement at the heart of the issue. So, you actually believe that the Trump administration has went to the trouble of siphoning off a mere $4 $3 million from a much larger program?

I rarely click on any of your links but when I do I invariably find out that all you are doing is spreading horseshit. To do so at the expense of NYC first responders on 9-11 is beyond the pale. What's next, a Benghazi Improv group at the local comedy club?

...LMAO...."Fecal Freddie" IS Agway's number 1 source of fertilizer.....bought 12 bags of manure at Home Depot and each one said,...."quality assured by Tibs".....

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Stealing money from the health care of our 9-11 heroes, and all you can do is to pretend to care about the writing. Sad 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stealing money from the health care of our 9-11 heroes, and all you can do is to pretend to care about the writing. Sad 

Right over your head, again. Don't address the the lies in your post and the practicality of its premise but spew out lies to try to prove said premise.