Joe Biden’s 9/2 Speech

SectionC3

My goodness that was lovely.  That’s what a president should sound like.  Dignified.  Smart.  Reserved.  Thoughtful. Truthful.   Cognizant of the significant problems facing middle America right now with respect to the struggle to re-open schools to in-person learning.  I can’t wait until he is our President.  It’s time to restore America’s soul, and Joe Biden is just the person to do it. 

Discuss!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

remember, it’s TRUMP SUPPORTERS who are in a cult, everyone!

If you watched BIden's speech today and thought "That's what a president should sound like,'" you are DEFINITELY in a cult.

The dude can't even pick reporters to ask questions? His staff has to do it? What's up with that?

And he wants to charge the police on the Blake and Taylor cases? Really?

You have to be dumb as a brick to make 'police" a choice in this election, but here we are. If you want less police and to have them defunded, vote Biden.

Damn. How do you leftists put up with this crap?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

My goodness that was lovely.  That’s what a president should sound like.  Dignified.  Smart.  Reserved.  Thoughtful. Truthful.   Cognizant of the significant problems facing middle America right now with respect to the struggle to re-open schools to in-person learning.  I can’t wait until he is our President.  It’s time to restore America’s soul, and Joe Biden is just the person to do it. 

Discuss!

Surely you have a link to this "lovely" speech, right?  Presumably, you are trying to convince people to vote for Biden and a speech that was as effective as you effusively claim surely would move some to your conclusion, right?

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Discuss!

This is sarcasm like the whole "poignant commentary" response you made to my post about how little action in the NFL there is correct.  

I missed it then too.   

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Biden's campaign operates in a 100% leave nothing to chance controlled environment and I think it's a big mistake. 

I think it's easier for Biden to make a speech with a lot of rest and rehearsal, two things you don't get as President.  Similar to HRC in 2016, she was at her best on the days she'd campaign after a few days off.  As the campaign turned into the sprint in October, she was shot.  

I'm sorry Democrats, the doing speeches from nearly empty rooms in Delaware, where you can control who's in the room, isn't going to get this job done.  He needs to get out and talk to people and take on the unfriendly press too.  It's part of the job.

Edited by dpberr
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Discuss!

This is a complete troll. If it wasn't SO freaking abvious, I would say nice job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Joe Biden's campaign operates in a 100% leave nothing to chance controlled environment and I think it's a big mistake. 

I think it's easier for Biden to make a speech with a lot of rest and rehearsal, two things you don't get as President.  Similar to HRC in 2016, she was at her best on the days she'd campaign after a few days off.  As the campaign turned into the sprint in October, she was shot.  

I'm sorry Democrats, the doing speeches from nearly empty rooms in Delaware, where you can control who's in the room, isn't going to get this job done.  He needs to get out and talk to people and take on the unfriendly press too.  It's part of the job.

What unfriendly press?  Chanel Rion, Catherine Herridge (who comes across as a Tim Russert Democrat, btw), & Kimberly Strassel are the only ones in the mainstream that immediately spring 2 mind & only 1 of those is in the WHPC.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is sarcasm like the whole "poignant commentary" response you made to my post about how little action in the NFL there is correct.  

I missed it then too.   

Hoax. 

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Scary.....the man is very ill.

All of the lying by the current occupant of the White House surely has made him sick!

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you watched BIden's speech today and thought "That's what a president should sound like,'" you are DEFINITELY in a cult.

The dude can't even pick reporters to ask questions? His staff has to do it? What's up with that?

And he wants to charge the police on the Blake and Taylor cases? Really?

You have to be dumb as a brick to make 'police" a choice in this election, but here we are. If you want less police and to have them defunded, vote Biden.

Damn. How do you leftists put up with this crap?

Hoax. 

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Surely you have a link to this "lovely" speech, right?  Presumably, you are trying to convince people to vote for Biden and a speech that was as effective as you effusively claim surely would move some to your conclusion, right?

Re: the second sentence.  Hoax.  I’m just having fun with all of you alt-wrong kool-aid guzzlers!