Heavily Armed Children

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m becoming convinced that’s the only way to defeat the communists and Antifa.   Maybe parents from all over the country can drive their kids to Kenosha with their AR-15s.  Now is the time for action. 

1598593743794.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I understand that this isn't a heavily moderated area of TBD, but is there a way to limit the number of threads started per poster in a given period? I've been a member here for close to 20 years. I've probably started less than 20 threads. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That’s the spirit.  Vigilante justice.  Administered by children.  That’s what I’m talking about. 

Because, felons ODing while being arrested is something tragic, lmao. 

1598627628791.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m becoming convinced that’s the only way to defeat the communists and Antifa.   Maybe parents from all over the country can drive their kids to Kenosha with their AR-15s.  Now is the time for action. 

It could be like Hunger Games for realz.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I understand that this isn't a heavily moderated area of TBD, but is there a way to limit the number of threads started per poster in a given period? I've been a member here for close to 20 years. I've probably started less than 20 threads. 

Me too.  Maybe five altogether.  I bet you wouldn’t be so upset if you agreed that we need more children to be heavily armed to fight the communists who are looting and rioting in our cities. 

27 minutes ago, dubs said:

STOP WITH THE NEW THREADS YOU SIMP!

Triggered? 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Me too.  Maybe five altogether.  I bet you wouldn’t be so upset if you agreed that we need more children to be heavily armed to fight the communists who are looting and rioting in our cities. 

Triggered? 

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

• Like (+1) 1

Planning on getting some of the neighborhood kids weapons just in case somebody starts complaining about equal rights and fair application of the law around here.  Can’t have that.  Any suggestions for a good weapon for tweens and early teens?  When the commies start taking fire from middle schoolers they won’t know what hit them. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I was thinking the same thing before I saw your post.  What is taking place here is old fashioned chit bombing.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey - schools are now open - can’t wait for Kyle to show up! 

image.thumb.jpeg.c12d1572dabeafd570b03198d3d6b4e4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

And we do know Kyle will show up...

But it’s ok - QOP World - they are drenched in blood.

But Jesus approves, right?  Put down the sword in the garden.  Not because we’re supposed to be non-violent.  But because we should use an AR15 instead.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

and the left is bailing out anarchists, rioters, looters etc, and that's ok?

He murdered Jews because they were “coming to replace us” 

call me when BLM carries out an act of mass murder like that 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe it because you are a moron with nothing worth saying? Just saying. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Saw a kid at the park this morning.  No gun.  What a loser.  Doesn't he realize that the commies are right around the corner?

Why were you looking at random kids?

• Haha (+1) 1