Colin Kaepernick was Right

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Loan forgiveness. Scholarships.  More money for schools.  Integration.  

Can you at least agree that a decent amount of these issues can be fixed at home? 

Now Rule #2 (I assume it means provide proof) of systemic racism

Still waiting on your rule #2 response.  Don’t change the subject.  Thank you.  Tool. 

Just now, Rob's House said:

Does anyone know if the NFL is still going full throttle with the social justice bullsh!t?

Bills had black lives matter on the

boards outside the stadium again last week.  So probably,  yes.   And because it’s the NFL, we know it’s good for business.  Which means that the snowflakes who get triggered by someone demanding such outlandish things as equal rights are in the minority. 

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No link no proof.  Tool. 

Why on earth would I need a link when you and all your Woke Supremacists are screaming SYSTEMIC  RACISM after we had things in place like Affirmative Action for years. You ARE the link. That is your PROOF!  

Why didn’t Affirmative Action work? 

Edited by Chef Jim

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why on earth would I need a link when you and all your Woke Supremacists are screaming SYSTEMIC  RACISM after we had things in place like Affirmative Action for years. You ARE the link. That is your PROOF!  

Why didn’t Affirmative Action work? 

Hoax.  I haven't screamed anything.  Still waiting for your Rule #2 evidence.  Unless, of course, this is just another one of your hoaxy lies and there is no Rule #2 evidence. 

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I haven't screamed anything.  Still waiting for your Rule #2 evidence.  Unless, of course, this is just another one of your hoaxy lies and there is no Rule #2 evidence. 

Where's your Rule #2 evidence of "systemic racism?" We've been waiting for months to hear it.

34 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

When someone gives you an answer you don’t like instead of debating the topic we get brilliant responses of:

Fake!!

Hoax!

Rule #2!

Link!

Boring, pathetic, immature and childish. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When someone gives you an answer you don’t like instead of debating the topic we get brilliant responses of:

Fake!!

Hoax!

Rule #2!

Link!

Boring, pathetic, immature and childish. 

How does that make you feel? 

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Bored.  

Maybe since you're bored you could find some Rule #2 evidence to support your positions.  Just a friendly suggestion.  

7 hours ago, Rob's House said:

English doesn't appear to be your strong suit.

This is not Rule #2 evidence of your aforementioned request.  Please comply.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. 

Maybe since you're bored you could find some Rule #2 evidence to support your positions.  Just a friendly suggestion.  

I highly doubt it.  It’s not about what I’ve done or not done that had bored me. It’s your M.O. that is boring.  

I’ll ask again.  Why didn’t Affirmative Action work against your claims of systemic racism. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

It did work. Sort of. But neither it,  nor anything else, will ever work for those who don’t choose to invest in their own futures. 

It didn’t work at all according to the Woke Supremacists screaming “SYSTEMIC RACISM!!”  If it had worked it would no longer exist right?  

My point is that racism exists and will always exist.  We’re all waiting for the evidence that it’s systemic. 

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This is not Rule #2 evidence of your aforementioned request.  Please comply.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. 

I have but one person on my ignore list, and that is due primarily to volume rather than content, but I'm seriously considering adding you to the list.

It's unfortunate because you've occasionally shown hints of intelligence that indicate your potential to add value to the discussion, but lately all I've seen from you are obnoxious spam posts that serve only to clog up the board.

If there was ever a time when this schtick came off as clever or amusing it has long since passed. It's fine to ***** around on occasion, but it's gotten tired and I ask that you try to do better. Not for me, because you don't owe me anything, but for yourself. It's not too late for you to become a person of substance. 

Edited by Rob's House

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

I have but one person on my ignore list, and that is due primarily to volume rather than content, but I'm seriously considering adding you to the list.

It's unfortunate because you've occasionally shown hints of intelligence that indicate your potential to add value to the discussion, but lately all I've seen from you are obnoxious spam posts that serve only to clog up the board.

If there was ever a time when this schtick came off as clever or amusing it has long since passed. It's fine to ***** around on occasion, but it's gotten tired and I ask that you try to do better. Not for me, because you don't owe me anything, but for yourself. It's not too late for you to become a person of substance. 

Hoax.  I’m a person of substance.  Tremendous substance, as a matter of fact.  And I very much enjoy this occasional repartee with my Trumpkin foils here.  So do what you have to do, and I’ll miss your responses.  But not as much as you will miss me!

• 9 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 7:12 AM, SectionC3 said:

And he gets more and more right every day.  America promises to be a land of equality of opportunity but not equality of outcome.  But we have a long way to go to keep that promise. 

If  anyone thinks they're entitled to outcomes they're wrong.  You're existence does not entitle you to an equal outcome with anyone else.  One word of advice, WORK!

• 2 years later...
18 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

When was Colin Kaepernick cancelled? He wasn't good at football anymore. He wasn't any more "cancelled" than Tim Tebow was

His problem was the same problem that has befallen men for millennia: choosing a bad woman to shack up with.

• Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

When was Colin Kaepernick cancelled? He wasn't good at football anymore. He wasn't any more "cancelled" than Tim Tebow was

Hoax

In 2016, Colin Kaepernick’s last season in the NFL - both CP and Fitzy played 11 games.

Colin Kaepernick, age 28, 2016 season
196-for-331 (59.2% completion rate)
2,241 yards, 6.8 yards per attempt
16 TDs, 4 INTs
90.7 passer rating
69 rush attempts, 468 yards, 2 TDs

Ryan Fitzpatrick, age 34, 2016 season
228-for-403 (56.6% completion rate)
2,710 yards, 6.7 yards per attempt
12 TDs, 17 INTs
69.6 passer rating
33 rush attempts, 130 yards, 0 TDs

Yet somehow, Fitzy played 5 more years despite the fact that Kaepernick surpassed him in every measurable aspect in 2016.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax

In 2016, Colin Kaepernick’s last season in the NFL - both CP and Fitzy played 11 games.

Colin Kaepernick, age 28, 2016 season
196-for-331 (59.2% completion rate)
2,241 yards, 6.8 yards per attempt
16 TDs, 4 INTs
90.7 passer rating
69 rush attempts, 468 yards, 2 TDs

Ryan Fitzpatrick, age 34, 2016 season
228-for-403 (56.6% completion rate)
2,710 yards, 6.7 yards per attempt
12 TDs, 17 INTs
69.6 passer rating
33 rush attempts, 130 yards, 0 TDs

Yet somehow, Fitzy played 5 more years despite the fact that Kaepernick surpassed him in every measurable aspect in 2016.

Fitz made a career as a BACKUP. Kaepernick said he would not be a backup and then he changed his mind in 2022 Knowing full well nobody is going to sign him by then. This guy is a joke. Some of the arguments in here are dumb but this one at least we are all football fans and know what really happened here. He wasn't good anymore and was holding out for a starting job which never came because he wasn't good

Should Cam Newton sue the NFL? Maybe nobody signed him because he has dreadlocks. Who knows, that argument might fly with the lefties

Tebow should sue for religious persecution. Everyone who sucks should just sue the league apparently.

• Like (+1) 1

Fact: Kaepernick OPTED OUT of his contract with the 49ers to become a free agent. He was never released and was under contract but decided he wanted to be an activist. He then turned down 3 offers to be a backup, notably with Baltimore and Miami. It wasn't until 2022 that he announced he would take a backup role.

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Fitz made a career as a BACKUP. Kaepernick said he would not be a backup and then he changed his mind in 2022 Knowing full well nobody is going to sign him by then. This guy is a joke. Some of the arguments in here are dumb but this one at least we are all football fans and know what really happened here. He wasn't good anymore and was holding out for a starting job which never came because he wasn't good

Hoax - Ryan started too many games to be considered a career back up. Hell, he signed his contract in Buffalo as a starting QB.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yup.  He sucked but wanted to be paid like a starter.  And the circus that followed him made him even less worth having around.

• Agree 1

Kap like every other voice that pushes that dogma. 

NEVER overcame and never had to deal with the obstacles they claim exist.

The DEI folks, America is racist folks all tend to come from the same group that wants for nothing.  not very diverse. if anything, an outlier to the majority.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Kap like every other voice that pushes that dogma. 

NEVER overcame and never had to deal with the obstacles they claim exist.

The DEI folks, America is racist folks all tend to come from the same group that wants for nothing.  not very diverse. if anything, an outlier to the majority.

How do you know what challenges he had to overcome?