Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

someone doesnt bring a rifle like that to an event like this without the intent of using it. in other words, you have to be a lunatic or dumb af to chase or attack someone with a gun. all these idiots are darwin award candidates.

Don’t confuse intent with willingness.

It’s both moral and just to shoot Communist revolutionaries, especially when they assault you.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

RNC it's the car crash at the race that you just cannot stop watching.

Oh, I think you’ll find that the overwhelming majority of Americans think it’s perfectly reasonable to shoot Communist revolutionaries who are burning down US cities, especially after they assault you while you are defending the business you work for.

That’s about as traditionally American as it gets.  And of course people like that support the President.  Their alternative is supporting the clowns who support the Communists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

THEN ARREST HIM.... FFS he was a skinny mother ***** and you have a bunch of cops around. Send him to jail and no problems come of this.

So the cops are to blame for not stopping him before he reached for something in the car?  Blake would be fine today had he followed the orders given by police. 

17 minutes ago, TBBills said:

THEN ARREST HIM.... FFS he was a skinny mother ***** and you have a bunch of cops around. Send him to jail and no problems come of this.

They tried.  He fought with them.  This was after they arrived knowing he was a violent felon, who had prior beaten and taken a woman captive, wanted on three separate warrants, one of which was a felony warrant.

He fought them off, brandished a knife, and then reached into a car to retrieve something during the fight.

That’s when he got shot.

Tell me what sorcery they should have used.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

They tried.  He fought with them.  This was after they arrived knowing he was a violent felon, who had prior beaten and taken a woman captive, wanted on three separate warrants, one of which was a felony warrant.

He fought them off, brandished a knife, and then reached into a car to retrieve something during the fight.

That’s when he got shot.

Tell me what sorcery they should have used.

He was also tased and it had no effect on him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Your mom a few times. 

My mother departed this Earth many years ago among the many problems with your statement.  That aside the most she would have done is hold a rosary and pray for your soul.  I honestly think you meant to say your sister but you have not worked up the courage to go public with it.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

My mother departed this Earth many years ago among the many problems with your statement.  That aside the most she would have done is hold a rosary and pray for your soul.  I honestly think you meant to say your sister but you have not worked up the courage to go public with it.

Sure! 

27 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It’s all on video. Including him being tased to no effect.

Perhaps, if you’d take the time to inform yourself instead of making “skeptical” faces, you’d know this.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don’t think PPP’s tradition of lax moderation should change, but things like that are out of line and should be dealt with swiftly by mods. He’s made that comment in multiple threads. 

Nah let it go.  Who cares.  

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

the people who attacked him originally could have also claim self defense. attacking a man standing there with a gun. they don't know who he is. if a man is approaching me with an assault rifle and he is not law enforcement or military i'm doing whatever I can to stop him. 

white people in this country have too much power holding a gun around. 

So if he was black all would be cool?  Did I understand you correctly?

• Sad 1