Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My prediction is sometime next week Garland to sics the DOJ after Rittenhouse on some sort of "civil rights violations" of the 3 "victims" investigation.  

I'm not saying that you are wrong, 

But that would be quite the spin on this, a white kid shot 3 white guys. Libs don't apply "Civil Rights" to whites

But I wouldn't put it past the Biden/Harris crew.

ADDED:

I would certainly hope that one of the consequences of this verdict will be that Governors and Mayors around the country will not just stand back when Antifa and those leftists who support them, loot and burn in the (false) name of "social justice"

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is a just verdict.

The only ones who are arguing otherwise are those with a political agenda.

It is just and anyone celebrating the verdict or holding up Kyle as some kind of hero is a special piece of *****.  No one needed to die that day and no one would have if that dumb kid had stayed home and played Call of Duty online instead of running around Kenosha with a gun.

• Dislike 3

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

It is just and anyone celebrating the verdict or holding up Kyle as some kind of hero is a special piece of *****.  No one needed to die that day and no one would have if that dumb kid had stayed home and played Call of Duty online instead of running around Kenosha with a gun.

Kyle shouldn’t have been there.  I’d agree.   

Neither should the rioters and looters. 

Its not illegal to be somewhere you shouldn’t be.  

Hopefully in the future, our leaders step up and protect their citizens so a power vacuum doesn’t open up inviting inevitable outcomes such as this.  

Im not celebrating Kyle.  I’m celebrating a just verdict..  A victory over lying, manipulative media outlets and fascist activists attempting to intimidate a jury to sway the outcome. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

No one dies that day if Rosenbaum doesn't act like an idiot.  Many times.

No one dies that day if Kyle isn't LARPing around Kenosha with a gun.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Kyle shouldn’t have been there.  I’d agree.  

Hopefully in the future, our leaders step up and protect their citizens so a power vacuum doesn’t open up inviting inevitable outcomes such as this.  

Im not celebrating Kyle.  I’m celebrating a just verdict..  A victory over lying, manipulative media outlets and fascist activists attempting to intimidate a jury to sway the outcome. 

Viewing every little thing through the lens of a pyrrhic culture war is patently moronic.  

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Viewing every little thing through the lens of a pyrrhic culture war is patently moronic.  

The fact the verdict was EVER in doubt and EVER even brought, shows how important fighting in culture wars has become.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Well, to be fair, the guy who died when he was strolling around with a gun wouldn’t have died if he didn’t actively attack another guy (who also had a gun)

this case was a textbook self-defense case, and would have never resulted in charges of it wasn’t so politicized 

Edited by Crayola64
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I see. So these deaths are all on Kyle?  

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Well, to be fair, the guy who died when he was strolling around with a gun wouldn’t have died if he didn’t actively attack another guy (who also had a gun)

this case was a textbook self-defense case, and would have never resulted in charges of it wasn’t so politicized 

Sorry but he needed to be charged. He discharged his weapon killing two and injuring another.  

• Like (+1) 1