Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Yup - the cult got their talking points downloaded - living in denial is fun for these freaks - but then again - when you lose so much you gotta manufacture wins like they manufacture culture wars.

Wrong hoax Joe!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin put Trump opponents on his little naughty list. Putin is so hoping his buddy Trump wins in 2024 

You're one of maybe a dozen people in the country that still believe this.  Most of them are CNN and MSNBC show hosts.  While I admire your conviction, your refusal to accept the current facts as laid out in the Durham report is troubling.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're one of maybe a dozen people in the country that still believe this.  Most of them are CNN and MSNBC show hosts.  While I admire your conviction, your refusal to accept the current facts as laid out in the Durham report is troubling.  

You are just wrong. You live in a Trump media bubble, obviously 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The hosts at CNN and MSNBC are getting paid big money to claim they ‘believe’ this. I have literally no idea why anyone else still would. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are just wrong. You live in a Trump media bubble, obviously 

All you need to know is this.  The MSM and the networks said boo about the Durham report.  Rather they dug a 20 foot deep hole and buried the story.  Back page story a few sentences long next to the lost Cat notice.   

The fact they've pretended the report doesn't exist proves beyond a doubt that there was no collusions between Trump and the Russians.  Because if there was something to it, they'd have been shouting out from the rooftops 24/7.  But all we get is crickets, radio silence, media blackout, deflection, heads in the sand.  Take your pick.

There's your media bubble! 

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Hillary is not in jail now........because of why?

Because the only thing more corrupt than Hillary is the justice system under Biden.  

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All you need to know is this.  The MSM and the networks said boo about the Durham report.  Rather they dug a 20 foot deep hole and buried the story.  Back page story a few sentences long next to the lost Cat notice.   

The fact they've pretended the report doesn't exist proves beyond a doubt that there was no collusions between Trump and the Russians.  Because if there was something to it, they'd have been shouting out from the rooftops 24/7.  But all we get is crickets, radio silence, media blackout, deflection, heads in the sand.  Take your pick.

There's your media bubble! 

Because the only thing more corrupt than Hillary is the justice system under Biden.  

Tapper did a pretty good reporting on it. Very out character and surprising to me. But he did

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who cyber attacked the DNC?

Trump? Nope! No collusion!

Edited by Pokebball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Russia Was  Not  a Democratic Hoax

The Incredible Undoing of One of the Russian Collusion Hoax's Biggest Proponents

Politics has evolved a lot since Joe Biden took office in early 2021. As with everything in life, priorities change, and people move on to new pursuits. Right now, topics like inflation and transgender ideology dominate political discussions.

But it wasn’t that long ago that you couldn’t turn on a television without seeing some talking head extolling the wonders of “Russian collusion.” For years on end, the nation was subjected to some of the most deranged, baseless conspiracy theories ever thought up. At one point, it was even suggested that Donald Trump had been groomed since 1984 by Vladimir Putin.

Entire cottage industries sprung up around the tale, complete with influencers pushing various theories and claiming to have inside information. Enter Allison Gill, otherwise known as the popular left-wing account Mueller She Wrote. For years, Gill operated anonymously as one of the primary purveyors of the Russian collusion hoax. She even built an award-winning podcast off her various musings on the matter, eventually turning her notoriety into a live show.

That’s the setup. Now, let’s talk about the payoff. What I’m about to share with you is one of the most thorough takedowns of a political figure I’ve ever seen. You see, the internet is forever, and one Twitter account was just enterprising enough to do some digging on Gill. What they found was simply astonishing.

Because the thread in question is over 100 posts long, I’m only going to highlight some parts of it in this write-up. For those that want to see just how deep this really goes (and it goes to ocean-level depths), I’d highly recommend reading through the entire thing. It’s absolutely stunning.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06/03/the-incredible-undoing-of-one-of-the-russian-collusion-hoaxs-biggest-proponents-n755987

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/22/2023 at 7:54 PM, Pokebball said:

Trump? Nope! No collusion!

The morons are still trying to conflate Russian interference, which was real, and collusion with the Trump campaign.  Again all because Hilly, who was assured to win, lost, and they couldn't (and still can't) handle it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Doc said:

The morons are still trying to conflate Russian interference, which was real, and collusion with the Trump campaign.  Again all because Hilly, who was assured to win, lost, and they couldn't (and still can't) handle it.

One of the more interesting parts of this sad saga is that when folks on the other side lob bombs—calling people ignorant, simps, cultists etc—what they never deal with is the reality that democrats spread election misinformation, mislead the public, lied about what they had, and the fact that the entire ruse can be traced back to their leadership.  Meanwhile, they’ve relied on the old adage that “…everyone knows…” that Trump has run a criminal enterprise for decades but has been far too crafty to be caught.  As Chi said a while back, some of this stuff is hard to prove.  Or, that Dems (likely) played politics on the 1/6 committee and tapped out.  Or, that Dems, who, btw p, allowed the country to tear itself apart while concealing the Clinton/DNC connection to the Russia hoax, went soft.  

It remind me of the original airing of “War of the Worlds”, but with the twist that when the locals were presented with evidence it was just a well-played fanciful tale, mass hysteria kicks in and half the population screams  “Everyone knows that’s what Martians would say!”. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Doc said:

No, it's because Trump was openly--and secretly--seeking and accepting help from Putin. He wants to have the power Putin has. You guys can lie and lie and lie about it, but Trump was a Putin boy 

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

One of the more interesting parts of this sad saga is that when folks on the other side lob bombs—calling people ignorant, simps, cultists etc—what they never deal with is the reality that democrats spread election misinformation, mislead the public, lied about what they had, and the fact that the entire ruse can be traced back to their leadership.  Meanwhile, they’ve relied on the old adage that “…everyone knows…” that Trump has run a criminal enterprise for decades but has been far too crafty to be caught.  As Chi said a while back, some of this stuff is hard to prove.  Or, that Dems (likely) played politics on the 1/6 committee and tapped out.  Or, that Dems, who, btw p, allowed the country to tear itself apart while concealing the Clinton/DNC connection to the Russia hoax, went soft.  

It remind me of the original airing of “War of the Worlds”, but with the twist that when the locals were presented with evidence it was just a well-played fanciful tale, mass hysteria kicks in and half the population screams  “Everyone knows that’s what Martians would say!”. 

You actually believe Trump was not accepting help from Russia? 

I find that hard to believe with all the evidence. You just ignore it? Or better yet, just keep asking, "what evidence?" 

Just keep asking like you've never seen the evidence before. Trump is a traitor 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1