Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's called gaslighting 

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.

Comes from an Ingrid Bergman movie called "Gaslight".

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

There are people who still believe such a massive deception is not possible...

Why do they still think that? 

Because conditioning is a hell of a thing... even in the face of overwhelming evidence. 

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because conditioning is a hell of a thing... even in the face of overwhelming evidence. 

I love wikkileaks! 

Trump tower meeting

Manafort 

I believe the mass murdering Putin over our intelligence agencies 

Russia if you are listening...

DNC hacked by Russia, used by Trump 

Hotel deal in Moscow during the campaign but kept secret 

Trump trashing NATO 

Ya, but you are telling me to ignore that. 

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Two reasons:

First, in today’s society nobody wants to admit they were duped. They’ll fight to the death for something rather than just say ‘my bad’. 

Second, they’ve been lied to for so long by a blatantly partisan media that it rocks their entire world view to think that’s even possible. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two reasons:

First, in today’s society nobody wants to admit they were duped. They’ll fight to the death for something rather than just say ‘my bad’. 

Second, they’ve been lied to for so long by a blatantly partisan media that it rocks their entire world view to think that’s even possible. 

True.

I am so thankful that I grew up in a time where an "adult" was expected to admit a mistake.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two reasons:

Everyone is waiting for just one cult member to admit they were duped.

Cmon - you can do it 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Everyone is waiting for just one cult member to admit they were duped.

Cmon - you can do it 

Duped?

Did we not build a wall?

Did we not get lower taxes?

Did we enter into a stupid foreign conflict?   

Seems to me that I got what I voted for. 
I’m good! 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Duped?

Did we not build a wall?

Did we not get lower taxes?

Did we enter into a stupid foreign conflict?   

Seems to me that I got what I voted for. 
I’m good!

LOL!  "Duped."  Russian collusion, the phone call, insurrection, bounties, being able to "shut down the virus."  No duping going on there!

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  "Duped."  Russian collusion, the phone call, insurrection, bounties, being able to "shut down the virus."  No duping going on there!

Be gentle with him. His entire world was just shattered yesterday. He’s yet to come to grips with the fact that he’s spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on here propagating a flat out lie told to him by people that he should’ve been able to trust. I’m actually very sympathetic of these folks today. But, my sympathy, like my patience, is going to last for so long. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Be gentle with him. His entire world was just shattered yesterday. He’s yet to come to grips with the fact that he’s spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on here propagating a flat out lie told to him by people that he should’ve been able to trust. I’m actually very sympathetic of these folks today. But, my sympathy, like my patience, is going to last for so long. 

She is/they are in a fully insulated bubble.  There's a lot of pathology associated with that, namely intense denial. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

She is/they are in a fully insulated bubble.  There's a lot of pathology associated with that, namely intense denial. 

I’d imagine it’s something like finding out you were conceived out of wedlock. Everything you thought you knew turned out to be false. And the people you expected to tell you the truth purposely lied to you primarily for their own good, not yours. It’s got to be an incredible gut punch. I’m willing to give it some time. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Are you freaks forgetting that Russia broke into the DNC's server?

Really? No collusion?

LMAO

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you freaks forgetting that Russia broke into the DNC's server?

Really? No collusion?

LMAO

Keep it up. This is getting funnier and more desperate by the hour. But if I may suggest, after you come down from your obvious but understandable implosion, maybe you can come back here and tell everyone that you now realize you were flat out lied to by all of your hopefully former heroes. 
Again…we’ll still luv ya!

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep it up. This is getting funnier and more desperate by the hour. But if I may suggest, after you come down from your obvious but understandable implosion, maybe you can come back here and tell everyone that you now realize you were flat out lied to by all of your hopefully former heroes. 

Yup.  The DNC server that the DNC refused to let even the FBI and DHS examine, only giving it to CrowdStrike, who was working for them.

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  The DNC server that the DNC refused to let even the FBI and DHS examine, only giving it to CrowdStrike, who was working for them.

LMAO - I didn’t lose anything. You’re the ones who continue to absorb blow after blow after blow.

Trump lost the House, the Senate and the White House.

Trump, deservedly impeached twice, incited an insurrection.

His “stand down and stand by” cult is going to jail for seditious conspiracy.

Trump was found liable for raping a woman.

Trump has issues with Georgia and classified docs.

And last - no matter how hard you wish it away - no one is going to forget about the 140+ meetings the Trump campaign had with Russians. Or the Trump campaign manager sharing non public polling data with the Russians. Or the Trump campaign coordinate Wikileaks dumps with the Russia.

SO

MUCH

WINNING

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I didn’t lose anything. You’re the ones who continue to absorb blow after blow after blow.

Trump lost the House, the Senate and the White House.

Trump, deservedly impeached twice, incited an insurrection.

His “stand down and stand by” cult is going to jail for seditious conspiracy.

Trump was found liable for raping a woman.

Trump has issues with Georgia and classified docs.

And last - no matter how hard you wish it away - no one is going to forget about the 140+ meetings the Trump campaign had with Russians. Or the Trump campaign manager sharing non public polling data with the Russians. Or the Trump campaign coordinate Wikileaks dumps with the Russia.

SO

MUCH

WINNING

Go ahead. Get it all out. This is over! Your life’s work in absolute tatters on the floor. It must be devastating. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2