"BREAKING" NEWS: Sexual predator Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll - $83M verdict

I am actually wondering how they came to the decisions they did as a jury? Since the majority of the evidence was testimony how did they draw a line that Carroll was telling the truth for the assault but not rape since they all believe that Trump put his penis inside her against her will. I don't think she is credible but if I did that is the definition of rape, the decision decided reeks of political retribution.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am actually wondering how they came to the decisions they did as a jury? Since the majority of the evidence was testimony how did they draw a line that Carroll was telling the truth for the assault but not rape since they all believe that Trump put his penis inside her against her will. I don't think she is credible but if I did that is the definition of rape, the decision decided reeks of political retribution.

So if Trump is innocent - why didn't he comply when asked to provide his DNA?

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

They likely believed that a preponderance of the evidence showed that some sort of sexual abuse had occurred but were not sure there was enough evidence for actual rape. 

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

if I were his attorney, in no way would I allow any of these Dirtbag NYS and other Leftist Prosecutors get his DNA.  Crazy.

These people, those of the Means To An End Party, will stop at nothing.

And frankly, I can't stand Trump, but this is a debacle of the American Justice system

9 jurors debated for THREE hours to find him not guilty of rape, but guilty of sexual whatever and defamation?  Just hilarious.  

I think I’m going to sue trump. 5 million is a nice payout … anyone want to play witness for a cut? 

2 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

other Leftist Prosecutors get his DNA.  Crazy.

DNA?? What are they gonna do with that. Get into a Time Machine and administer a rape kit in 1996??

They couldn’t have asked for that did they?? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

3 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

if I were his attorney, in no way would I allow any of these Dirtbag NYS and other Leftist Prosecutors get his DNA.  Crazy.

These people, those of the Means To An End Party, will stop at nothing.

And frankly, I can't stand Trump, but this is a debacle of the American Justice system

9 jurors debated for THREE hours to find him not guilty of rape, but guilty of sexual whatever and defamation?  Just hilarious.  

And that's why he was found guilty of sexual assault.  He provided no defense.

But you'll still vote for him a third time... because character no longer matters.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You don't know why he would  refuse to work with a DA who has stated that he is out to get Trump? Bless your heart you truly are special.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

They likely believed that a preponderance of the evidence showed that some sort of sexual abuse had occurred but were not sure there was enough evidence for actual rape. 

The entirety of the evidence that mattered is the testimony, unless the media completely skipped over something important, and her statement is not ambiguous, if she is not lying completely then he raped her, so the middle of the road option is the political option. 

On 8/7/2020 at 7:01 AM, BillStime said:

In a loss for Trump, judge says woman who accused him of rape can proceed with defamation suit.

I'll bet this has made your decade "See i told you he was a POS"  now you'll have something to put in your "I HATE TRUMP HE'S A POS" file that you can keep & bring up for the next 3 years .

40 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You don't know why he would  refuse to work with a DA who has stated that he is out to get Trump? Bless your heart you truly are special.

It's civil....nothing to do with a da.

He guessed she was his ex wife from looking at a photo, then said she wasn't his type....he is a pathological liar.  Yet predictably conservatives stumbling over themselves to defend him.  Utter clown show.  

41 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The entirety of the evidence that mattered is the testimony, unless the media completely skipped over something important, and her statement is not ambiguous, if she is not lying completely then he raped her, so the middle of the road option is the political option. 

Always the most likely thing when courts are involved.

Also, the assertion that the jury is politically motivated against Trump for retribution and that’s why they *didn’t* say he raped someone seems… suspect. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/27/2023 at 2:53 PM, Westside said:

That’s disgusting. I feel bad for you because you obviously think it’s ok to shower with your teenage daughter. 
Is this one of your core beliefs? Wow!!

Did you actually read the reply?  And two morons gave their thumbs up to your comment joining in the merry moron group.  Yall are dense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Joke and his crackhead son and crooked family are having the s**t hit the fan tomorrow and  this come down the day before.  Trying to  distract the dense dems with  a shiny object.

11 minutes ago, T master said:

I'll bet this has made your decade "See i told you he was a POS"  now you'll have something to put in your "I HATE TRUMP HE'S A POS" file that you can keep & bring up for the next 3 years .

I didn’t need a court case to tell me Conald is a POS.

Remember when the cult defended this as locker room talk?

23 minutes ago, T master said:

So he's not a pos?  I think it's pretty clear here in instance 5000 of him being an utter douche tool.

I can't get over him id'ing her as his wife then saying she's not his type.  He's not even smart enough to have his lies make sense.

Will any conservative here give him crap for this?  Probably not.  If it's Trump he gets a free pass for everything.   Simple DNA test would have cleared things up....there will be some doofus excuses for that.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bless your heart Buffalo Timmy; the DA had NOTHING to do with this case.

jfc

You truly believe that if Trump were to turn over his DNA over to any court in NYC it would not be quickly in the hands of the DA? You and I are certainly different 

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Joke and his crackhead son and crooked family are having the s**t hit the fan tomorrow and  this come down the day before.  Trying to  distract the dense dems with  a shiny object.

I'll bet you just about nothing comes out of that.   R's have as much admitted sketchy things but not illegal.

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

You truly believe that if Trump were to turn over his DNA over to any court in NYC it would not be quickly in the hands of the DA? You and I are certainly different 

I dont think that can happen.   Completely different courts.

Hopefully a resident lawyer can chime in.