"BREAKING" NEWS: Sexual predator Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll - $83M verdict

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Tara should sue. Why hasn’t she?

I imagine she knows joke biden would use the United States government to shut her up. If joke will use it against a former president, what would stop him from using it against her?

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

She only looks like my daughter and she months and months past the legal age so stop it with that, ok? 

That’s disgusting. I feel bad for you because you obviously think it’s ok to shower with your teenage daughter. 
Is this one of your core beliefs? Wow!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

I imagine she knows joke biden would use the United States government to shut her up. If joke will use it against a former president, what would stop him from using it against her?

That’s disgusting. I feel bad for you because you obviously think it’s ok to shower with your teenage daughter. 
Is this one of your core beliefs? Wow!!

She could have sued in between the time she changed her story from 2019 to 2020, right? Biden wasn’t POTUS then.

But sure - there is a reason why she didn’t sue… she has a rough history with the the truth. 

Just look it up 

What a scum bag pos! 

Journalist cries as she testifies how Trump kissed and pushed her against Mar-a-Lago wall while pregnant Melania was getting dressed in another room: Promised steak and 'best sex you'll ever have'

Natasha Stoynoff testified Wednesday how Trump sexually assaulted her in 2005 at his Florida estate while Melania was in another room 

Trump promised to take her for a steak meal and give her the 'best sex you'll ever have,' she claimed 

Stoynoff cried as she told the Manhattan jury that she was at Mar-a-Lago to write a story celebrating the first anniversary of Trump and Melania's wedding

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12043241/Journalist-cries-testifies-Trump-sexually-assaulted-Melania-nearby.html

• Haha (+1) 1

Carroll crashes and burns on the stand

By David Zukerman

According to the May 2 New York Times, on the last day of her testimony in her civil suit against Donald J. Trump alleging rape, E. Jean Carroll insisted that she was fired as advice columnist for Elle because President Trump called her a liar, not because she gave an excerpt of her book to rival New York magazine.  This question immediately came to mind: would a New York City-based editor dismiss a columnist because Trump called her a liar?

{snip}

"The episode is one of six incidents Carroll details in the article of attacks on her by men over the course of her life. Another episode involves the disgraced former CEO of CBS, Les Moonves. The cover story is an excerpt from her newest book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal, which will be published on July 2 by St. Martin’s Press."

LOL

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/e_jean_carrolls_trumpbashing.html

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well that's a higher bar than the usual Trump's guilty because he's Trump.

Imagine being able to to provide your DNA to prove your innocence and choosing not to - yet keep biching that you’re innocent and people should just take this POS’ word.

And of course - like a good MAGA nutter you’re ALWAYS there to clean up the never ending mess on aisle 45.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• BillStime changed the title to "BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump GUILTY of SEXUAL ABUSE and DEFAMING E Jean Carroll - $2M VERDICT
  • BillStime changed the title to "BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump GUILTY of SEXUAL ABUSE and DEFAMING E Jean Carroll - $5M VERDICT