"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

57 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Welp.  When the court is openly biased. 

God forbid they hear the huge holes in here story.  

You all want the pound of flesh 

Yes all the thousands of people saying negative things on Trump are lying.  He never raped, cheated on his wife, hung out with Epstein, set up a scam university,  nothing.  So what of half the people saying these things are Republicans they were probably paid by dirty PAC money!!!

It's the swamp!  No, you are not transparent at all.  You do not sound at all like a boring fox news AI.  Your thoughts vomited on this site are original and entertaining.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• BillStime changed the title to "BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

After about three hours of deliberation, the jury found that Trump had defamed E. Jean Carroll

They ordered $18.3 million in compensatory damages and $65 million in punitive damages for a total of $83.3 millions

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The fact is we will have two choices.  Trump or Biden.  

And it's telling the Dems are focused on the orange dude.  Mostly cause every Biden policy has failed and continues to. 

It's "telling" that Dems are focused on the guy who is running against their candidate?

It'd be really weird if they weren't...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you are a disgusting piece of trash.  This well illustrates the appeal of trump to losers like you.  it's really about giving the middle finger to normal people because you resent others success.  pathetic pos.

That’s the woman in the video not trump lol. Those are literally her words 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The fact is we will have two choices.  Trump or Biden.  

And it's telling the Dems are focused on the orange dude.  Mostly cause every Biden policy has failed and continues to. 

It’s criminal versus the non-criminal
Both are old

United States should be able to come up with better on both sides

Cry more Greg

All they had to do was play the deposition where Trump said that if you’re rich you can do whatever you want to women and then double down on it when asked and this was over. I’m surprised that it took three hours.

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

On bright side, at least those on the right who long held beliefs that our justice system was “just” are now seeing, what many others have known for a long time .. it is irreparably broken and corrupted by bias. 

• Disagree 1

29 minutes ago, Irv said:

Fake news.  What a mess.  

What exactly is fake?

Sometimes I really do think that you live in an alternate reality

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ah now this is karma.  The scum bag who tried to sue everyone finally has to eat crow.  

I've read that he has to put up some or all on the total verdict to appeal.  Can any of our law experts confirm?

Never did understand all of Trump’s lawsuits. He’s so bad at it.

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

On bright side, at least those on the right who long held beliefs that our justice system was “just” are now seeing, what many others have known for a long time .. it is irreparably broken and corrupted by bias. 

I have a hard time believing that conservative person feels that Trump is being persecuted

The biggest problem that you have with this particular person is that he does it to himself. He simply cannot keep his mouth shut or control himself.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

No, today, justice was serviced.

Unfortunately - this judgement will not stop a starving narcissist like Trump. 

What he did to this woman was horrible - and he didn't stop. 

Karma sucks, Donny.

• Like (+1) 1

At least this story won’t get in the way of msm’s reporting what else is going on in the country and world.

Who’d want a bunch of news outlets obsessing over the same story 24/7.

😏

Edited by US Egg

1 minute ago, US Egg said:

At least this story won’t get in the way of msm’s of reporting what else is going on in the country and world.

Who’d want a bunch of news outlets obsessing over the same story 24/7.

On this, I agree
The orange gets too much attention as it is report it  and move on

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You raped me!

no I didn’t.

im suing you for defamation.

i win defamation suit

what a world we live in. No charges. 

LMAO - these idiots giving Trump the benefit of doubt.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7lfs2ekilrd1n30p4l8

Fn idiots 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You raped me!

no I didn’t.

i win defamation suit

He said she wasn't his type, not I would never rape anyone ever like a normal human.  Ironically,  that was a proven lie because he mistook a picture of Carrol for ex wife Marla Maples.   That happened.   Does that sound like someone respectable?  I'm not even talking guilty.  At this point can you maybe see how your coming off as a POS?  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He said she wasn't his type, not I would never rape anyone ever like a normal human.  Ironically,  that was a proven lie because he mistook a picture of Carrol for ex wife Marla Maples.   That happened.   Does that sound like someone respectable?  I'm not even talking guilty.  At this point can you maybe see how your coming off as a POS?  

Lots of people aren’t respectable. But being mistaken in looking at a photo isn’t grounds for being sued. 

Biden doesn’t recognize the grandchild hunter had with the stripper. That’s not respectable right? Should be grounds for an 80 mil lawsuit right? These are all frivolous lawsuits. 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Lots of people aren’t respectable. But being mistaken in looking at a photo isn’t grounds for being sued. 

Biden doesn’t recognize the grandchild hunter had with the stripper. That’s not respectable right? Should be grounds for an 80 mil lawsuit right? These are all frivolous lawsuits. 

Anything to defend pure scum.   It's pathetic.  And clearly you have zero standard for president of our country.  He destroyed any semblance of standard you probably once had.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Biden didn’t rape anyone.

Trump did.

Multiple, actually.

He likes em young - just like this guy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d73coql9086i18o2sr4q

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Trump did.

Multiple, actually.

Tara reade would disagree with that statement 

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Anything to defend pure scum.   It's pathetic.  And clearly you have zero standard for president of our country.  He destroyed any semblance of standard you probably once had.

I think Biden is one of the worst if not the worst human beings to walk the earth last few decades. His imprisonment of millions upon millions of minorities and lack of accountability is mind blowing. But sure trump is awful for saying he didn’t rape anyone and never even charged 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so we don’t believe all women now? 

No - not all. Especially those who lost their attorney cause her story kept changing? 

Its so cute just how hard you try, crap.

Just now, BillStime said:

No - not all. Especially those who lost their attorney cause her story kept changing? 

Its so cute just how hard you try, crap.

did she say rape is sexy?

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

did she say rape is sexy?

Does that matter in any way whatsoever?  If a girl is a bit odd that gives a green light to rape her?  You are f'd up.  Get help.  

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump did.

Multiple, actually.

They dont care.  We could find out 1k things he did alongside Epstein and they would just try and explain it away.  Or, they'd go the Trump route and attack the accuser or judge.   These people are f'n pathetic in every way.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Does that matter in any way whatsoever?  If a girl is a bit odd that gives a green light to rape her?  You are f'd up.  Get help.  

They dont care.  We could find out 1k things he did alongside Epstein and they would just try and explain it away.  Or, they'd go the Trump route and attack the accuser or judge.   These people are f'n pathetic in every way.  

No evidence of a rape fyi. No charges. Going onto a tv show and claiming rape is sexy which is then not allowed at the trial seems a bit odd right? You want him to be guilty of rape but there is no evidence of such acts

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

No evidence of a rape fyi. No charges. Going onto a tv show and claiming rape is sexy which is then not allowed at the trial seems a bit odd right? You want him to be guilty of rape but there is no evidence of such acts

Lol

yes, there is definitely evidence of rape. It’s called a court conviction.

But you keep on sucking off Trump

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Have you followed this case or is this what you heard on fox news?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Lol

yes, there is definitely evidence of rape. It’s called a court conviction.

But you keep on sucking off Trump

2 hours ago, US Egg said:

Federal Judge Lewis Kaplan was appointed by Bill Clinton.

giphy.gif

Cry, more 

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

You raped me!

no I didn’t.

i win defamation suit

If your hero would learn to shut the ***** up and not go out there and talk ***** about people he would only be out $5 million

But as we all know, he’s too stupid for that

• Like (+1) 1

The MAGAs defense of a rapist here tells us all we need to know.  They r as immoral as their filthy messiah and deserve decent people’s disdain and disrespect.   They’re not to be trusted. They are the enemies of normal people. They r aberrant 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever