"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Have you followed this case or is this what you heard on fox news?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/e-jean-carroll-makes-sexual-assault-claims-against-trump-and-moonves-new-york-magazine-2019-06-21/

that's a pretty emphatic denial of events. not just the she's not my type quote you mentioned. why was the interview of her with anderson cooper not allowed in the trial? seems pretty important to the case. 

57 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Blame the victim
Sounds about right

44 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/e-jean-carroll-makes-sexual-assault-claims-against-trump-and-moonves-new-york-magazine-2019-06-21/

that's a pretty emphatic denial of events. not just the she's not my type quote you mentioned. why was the interview of her with anderson cooper not allowed in the trial? seems pretty important to the case. 

You’re defending someone that can’t even tell this woman from his ex-wife

• Eyeroll 1

There's zero doubt that none of this BS ever happened.

Corrupt to their core.

I thought everyone knew the E. Jean Carroll vs Trump case was bogus, until I heard my mother's (late 60s Republican) uninformed take on the verdict after watching ABC Nightly News.

It's hard to find on Google, so here's what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, most of which was deemed "inadmissible" by the judge:

- She couldn't recall the date, month, season, or year the incident happened
- She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
- The dress she claims to have been wearing didn't exist at the time
- Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
- Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
- Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
- Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her "favorite shows")
- Trump's Apprentice was also one of her favorite shows
- She has a history of falsely accusing men of r*pe, including Les Moonves
- She told Anderson Cooper, "most people think of r*pe as being sexy. Think of the fantasies."
- She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat *****

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Corrupt to their core.

I thought everyone knew the E. Jean Carroll vs Trump case was bogus, until I heard my mother's (late 60s Republican) uninformed take on the verdict after watching ABC Nightly News.

It's hard to find on Google, so here's what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, most of which was deemed "inadmissible" by the judge:

- She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
- Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
- Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
- Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
- Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her "favorite shows")
- She told Anderson Cooper, "most people think of r*pe as being sexy. Think of the fantasies."
- She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat *****

get a job loser.  one other than paid liar...l.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Corrupt to their core.

You are a very ugly on the inside person. Do you live in a place where people can’t stand you or do you live in a place where you ***** your sister

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Does that matter in any way whatsoever?  If a girl is a bit odd that gives a green light to rape her?  You are f'd up.  Get help.  

They dont care.  We could find out 1k things he did alongside Epstein and they would just try and explain it away.  Or, they'd go the Trump route and attack the accuser or judge.   These people are f'n pathetic in every way.  

for sure,.  this is who we are up against.  no conscience, no ethics, no morals.  and in our favor- small brains, bad genes and little knowledge.

• Vomit 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Corrupt to their core.

Sounds about as legit as Blasey-Ford was.  But get a bunch of TDS'ers on a jury...

• Thank you (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Blame the victim
Sounds about right

You’re defending someone that can’t even tell this woman from his ex-wife

so he doesn’t recognize her that means he’s guilty?

Facts? For useful idiots?

:lol:

Thread title by useful idiot, as usual, has no relation to the facts..

I'm sure you want to be factually accurate, so it's important to note that the first jury specifically found Trump *not* liable for rape. It did, however, find him liable for sexual abuse. That finding is the foundation of the defamation campaign against Trump. If the first jury had been unable to find that Trump mistreated Carroll -- even by the low standard of proof required -- then the defamation campaign would have fallen apart. It depends on creating the legally-proven 'fact' that Trump abused Carroll. That is why I think Trump made a grievous error by not testifying in the first trial. Since this was a 25 year-old accusation that could not be proved one way or the other, his personal denial would have been important. Maybe a Manhattan jury would still have decided what it did, but Trump would at least have made his case.

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Did she ever say the sentence rape is sexy?

Why is the interview relevant?  Is your point that if a female says something you can rape or sexually abuse her?

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Did she ever say the sentence rape is sexy?

Why is the interview relevant?  Is your point that if a female says something you can rape or sexually abuse her?

no it causes people to question her credibility in the accusation. But you knew what I meant didn’t you?

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

no it causes people to question her credibility in the accusation. But you knew what I meant didn’t you?

There is a huge difference between saying rape is sexy vs many people think rape is sexy.  She's literally saying many people are f'd up.

Then again no matter what someone says that doesn't mean they are eligible for rape.  I've known many female comedians that make rape jokes.  They don't want to be raped.  

You and your scum bag buddies will excuse anything he does.  When he dies people that signed NDAs are gonna come out and tell their stories.   And you psychos will defend him then too.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

There is a huge difference between saying rape is sexy vs many people think rape is sexy.  She's literally saying many people are f'd up.

Then again no matter what someone says that doesn't mean they are eligible for rape.  I've known many female comedians that make rape jokes.  They don't want to be raped.  

You and your scum bag buddies will excuse anything he does.  When he dies people that signed NDAs are gonna come out and tell their stories.   And you psychos will defend him then too.  

Can you point to exactly where i said I wanted her to be raped? Or she deserves it or anything close to that? I’ll wait 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Can you point to exactly where i said I wanted her to be raped? Or she deserves it or anything close to that? I’ll wait 

You didn't outright.

What direction is your little defense of him going when you think this is evidence absolving Trump?

If she said rape is sexy, which we know is a portion of that sentence, so what?  

She's not even my type......then mistakes her for an ex wife.  It'd be hilarious if you shmucks didn't worship this imbecile.

Again LRon !@#$ stain like all the other useful idiots ignores that even a commie jury found the orange dude NOT liable for rape.

Not. Liable. For. Rape.

But that won't stop a useful idiot like Lron fuk.c stain....

Edited by BillsFanNC

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again LRon !@#$ stain like all the other useful idiots ignores that even a commie jury found the orange dude NOT liable for rape.

Not. Liable. For. Rape.

Ah yes, an unsuccessful rape attempt.   Much better.   Let's give you a standing ovation!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You didn't outright.

What direction is your little defense of him going when you think this is evidence absolving Trump?

If she said rape is sexy, which we know is a portion of that sentence, so what?  

She's not even my type......then mistakes her for an ex wife.  It'd be hilarious if you shmucks didn't worship this imbecile.

So to be clear I never mentioned it, implied in any way or anything. You made up a narrative in your mind and ran with it. Are you an insane person? 

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So to be clear I never mentioned it, implied in any way or anything. You made up a narrative in your mind and ran with it. Are you an insane person? 

Finish your thought then.  Specific to her rape comment.   How would allowing that comment in the trial help the defense?   Let me hear your narrative. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not. Liable. For. Rape.

Ok so just a little garden variety sexual abuse then, that’s just fine!!

• Like (+1) 1