"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

• 2 weeks later...
  • BillStime changed the title to "BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll
On 8/7/2020 at 9:01 AM, BillStime said:

In a loss for Trump, judge says woman who accused him of rape can proceed with defamation suit.

Over 20 years ago are you kidding me ???? PLEASE Miss enlighten us all to what was the explanation for waiting 20 + years until now to bring this to light ?

Please tell us how many girlfriends you bragged about this to shortly after this encounter . I'll bet shortly after this encounter you were probably ecstatic about it until she realized she had been used and that he would probably never call her again then she got pissed enough to wait for the opportune time such as now to bring this out .

Was it that she was beside her self that Trump wanted to sleep with her back then and actually wanted to and he never called her back a second time ? Was it because he went to a different women after her & could it be because back then all the gold diggers were trying to get a piece of his money ?

15 minutes of fame - I'd say it's a bunch of BS another pissed off gold digging lib that can't stand his ego & they are looking for any little piece of anything to keep him from running & winning again what a total crock of S**T !! 

Where's the proof ? Only in her mind ... She said He said that's about all this is about ! So let's just put this out there and see how much more this can make him look as bad as we can help to show how we are trying to make him look as unfit as possible before this election and to show just how much better Joe is YAH RIGHT ...

If this has any truth to it prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt !! No person let alone a Judge would or should rule on anything like this 20 yrs after the fact !

Oh and don't forget the pictures of Clinton, Bush, and all the others that were buddies with Ep - but you can only post the ones that fit your narrative right ?

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Over 20 years ago are you kidding me ???? PLEASE Miss enlighten us all to what was the explanation for waiting 20 + years until now to bring this to light ?

Please tell us how many girlfriends you bragged about this to shortly after this encounter . I'll bet shortly after this encounter you were probably ecstatic about it until she realized she had been used and that he would probably never call her again then she got pissed enough to wait for the opportune time such as now to bring this out .

Was it that she was beside her self that Trump wanted to sleep with her back then and actually wanted to and he never called her back a second time ? Was it because he went to a different women after her & could it be because back then all the gold diggers were trying to get a piece of his money ?

15 minutes of fame - I'd say it's a bunch of BS another pissed off gold digging lib that can't stand his ego & they are looking for any little piece of anything to keep him from running & winning again what a total crock of S**T !! 

Where's the proof ? Only in her mind ... She said He said that's about all this is about ! So let's just put this out there and see how much more this can make him look as bad as we can help to show how we are trying to make him look as unfit as possible before this election and to show just how much better Joe is YAH RIGHT ...

If this has any truth to it prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt !! No person let alone a Judge would or should rule on anything like this 20 yrs after the fact !

Oh and don't forget the pictures of Clinton, Bush, and all the others that were buddies with Ep - but you can only post the ones that fit your narrative right ?

Yup, attack the victim of a rape. You are a cultist 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, T master said:

This will rival the stupidity of Donald Trump‘s posts, but no one will ever see it past this board so you lose

Edited by John from Riverside

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, do you believe that the incident occurring 20 years ago should lessen the significance of rape?

Did i say that ???? When are you going to answer my question ? And i'll ask another to piggy back that one .

Why didn't she go after him 20 years ago when it happened ? Which goes with he one from my previous post . Why wait until NOW to bring it to light political reasons ?? 

Answer these questions or at least the first one in my other post with a reasonable common sense answer then i'll move forward but this answer with a question BS ain't gonna work today just answer the freakin question ...

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This will rival the stupidity of Donald Trump‘s posts, but no one will ever see it past this board so you lose

Bs always sells more than the truth so it doesn't surprise me . Seeing as you support the person who now occupies the office of the POTUS the stupidity is carried on !! 

Edited by T master

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Why didn't she go after him 20 years ago when it happened ? Which goes with he one from my previous post . Why wait until NOW to bring it to light political reasons ?? 

Most women do not report rape... and back then - Trump was a big player and "star" - he could do anything - like grab women by the YAHOOOOOO.

Then NY passed a new law and she tapped into it: Governor Hochul Signs Adult Survivors Act | Governor Kathy Hochul (ny.gov)

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Did i say that ???? When are you going to answer my question ? And i'll ask another to piggy back that one .

Answer these questions or at least the first one in my other post with a reasonable common sense answer then i'll move forward but this answer with a question BS ain't gonna work today just answer the freakin question ...

Bs always sells more than the truth so it doesn't surprise me . Seeing as you support the person who now occupies the office of the POTUS the stupidity is carried on !! 

You support a rapist mama must be so proud

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You support a rapist mama must be so proud

So don't answer any of the questions posed that's typical ... Just spew some more BS that supports you & your stance . 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

doesn't matter.  stupid moral relativist....

Just now, T master said:

So don't answer any of the questions posed that's typical ... Just spew some more BS that supports you & your stance . 

pls point out the bs posted today excluding this rape issue which is relatively unimportant....

will wait for you to ignore my questions, hypocrite

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

doesn't matter.  stupid moral relativist....

pls point out the bs posted today excluding this rape issue which is relatively unimportant....

will wait for you to ignore my questions, hypocrite

didn't need to wait long maggot.  ignorant emoji user.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

T rumper.  what say u.  stand up and be counted

All the above just read anything from the point where this all started .

At least Monica Lewinski saved the dress as proof or a security blanket because she knew who she was dealing with & the power he had at that time and didn't wait 20+ years to bring it to light  ! 

What happened to the punter that was accused of rape that the Bills drafted ? His future was ruined, lost millions and there was no tangible proof (only what she said or accused him of) so he was found innocent & now has a counter suit but the damage has been done .

The problem i have with it is the amount of time & the chosen time to come forward with this & in any similar case not just this one . If nothing else there could have been some type of paper work documented at the time of the incident to back up the allegations & give a time line which would have been more than he said she said .

If this would have been traumatic enough then one would think they would have said something to some one to corroborate the story some 20 years later .

And if there is enough tangible proof he is nothing but a scum bag so then throw his ass in jail right now don't wait just do it !! There have been plenty of cases of spoiled rotten little rich bastards doing such things so this wouldn't really surprise me if it did happen but they can't go on a she said because of the what if factor better known as reasonable doubt .

Just now, T master said:

All the above just read anything from the point where this all started .

At least Monica Lewinski saved the dress as proof or a security blanket because she knew who she was dealing with & the power he had at that time and didn't wait 20+ years to bring it to light  ! 

What happened to the punter that was accused of rape that the Bills drafted ? His future was ruined, lost millions and there was no tangible proof (only what she said or accused him of) so he was found innocent & now has a counter suit but the damage has been done .

The problem i have with it is the amount of time & the chosen time to come forward with this & in any similar case not just this one . If nothing else there could have been some type of paper work documented at the time of the incident to back up the allegations & give a time line which would have been more than he said she said .

If this would have been traumatic enough then one would think they would have said something to some one to corroborate the story some 20 years later .

And if there is enough tangible proof he is nothing but a scum bag so then throw his ass in jail right now don't wait just do it !! There have been plenty of cases of spoiled rotten little rich bastards doing such things so this wouldn't really surprise me if it did happen but they can't go on a she said because of the what if factor better known as reasonable doubt .

answer the questions.  you lambasted someone else for your exact playbook...

Just now, T master said:

And if there is enough tangible proof he is nothing but a scum bag so then throw his ass in jail right now don't wait just do it !!

we aren't waiting.  he's stalling dummy.  his only minuscule chance is self pardon

• Eyeroll 1

They didn't believe Tara Reid. They didn't believe Paula Jones. They didn't believe Larry Sinclair. They didn't believe Jaunita Broaddrick. But they believe E. Jean Carroll...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

They didn't believe Tara Reid. They didn't believe Paula Jones. They didn't believe Larry Sinclair. They didn't believe Jaunita Broaddrick. But they believe E. Jean Carroll...

Why not cite the other 30 who have accused Donald?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Monica wasn't raped.

She was an adult who knew what she was doing.

38 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Why didn't Tara Reade sue Biden? I wish she would have... but then again, even her own attorney wasn't buying what she was selling.

Tara Reade Loses Her Attorney as New Reporting Dents Her Story About Joe Biden

And now Tara lives in Russia and works for RT?

Tara Reade — RT Opinion

Seriously, you guys try so hard.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Monica wasn't raped.

She was an adult who knew what she was doing.

Why didn't Tara Reade sue Biden? I wish she would have... but then again, even her own attorney wasn't buying what she was selling.

Tara Reade Loses Her Attorney as New Reporting Dents Her Story About Joe Biden

And now Tara lives in Russia and works for RT?

Tara Reade — RT Opinion

Seriously, you guys try so hard.

True but she was smart enough to keep the evidence & not wait 20+ years to move forward . But the Democratic POTUS at the time once again just like Biden did got on national TV and looked at every American & lied his ass off !! So if he was willing to do that what else did he lie about while in office or prior to that ?

Then after a BS impeachment (which that action is nothing but a absolute waist of tax payers dollars) Clinton stayed in office & is now heralded as a great man & has made a S**T ton of money from & by a lot of Americans because of that incident along with some of what he did while in office . 

So if you lie you are considered a good or great American but if you speak in a metaphoric statement about something your a killer sounds like a common sense statement to me ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Breaking.  Civil does not find guilt.  

And the defendant  is guilty unless they can prove to be innocent. 

Just like OJ. Amirite? Trump and OJ?

• Eyeroll 1

22 hours ago, T master said:

True but she was smart enough to keep the evidence & not wait 20+ years to move forward . But the Democratic POTUS at the time once again just like Biden did got on national TV and looked at every American & lied his ass off !! So if he was willing to do that what else did he lie about while in office or prior to that ?

You sound really desperate. 

Trump was sued 3,500+ times by business associates, contractors, carpenters, small mom and pop shops for failure to pay.

Trump cheated on EVERY WIFE, including Melania who just had Baron four months prior and then paid hush money to Stormy.

Trump also paid hush money to former Playboy model Karen McDougal.

Trump also paid hush money to a former Trump Tower doorman in late 2015 after it learned he intended to share a story about Trump having a child out of wedlock with a former employee.

LINK

👆😂👇

22 hours ago, T master said:

So if he was willing to do that what else did he lie about while in office or prior to that ?

Yes T masts - you nailed it. Trump was a corrupt before, during and after his presidency.

You trust him now in the WH? After January 6, the fake electors and stealing classified docs? Sounds like he sold some, too. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yes T masts - you nailed it. Trump was a corrupt before, during and after his presidency.

You trust him now in the WH? After January 6, the fake electors and stealing classified docs? Sounds like he sold some, too. 

And i suppose that you are going to try and tell me that Joe is a saint ? 

Plagiarism, Lying, behind the curtain money deals with his son & who ever else, taking classified documents that his fine & upstanding drug/sex addict son had access to yah sounds like he's a typical fine upstanding politician to me . Then what is there about his actions that we don't know about ? This is only what has come out up till now & he's been a life long politician & you believe him ?????

Successful business men are ruthless and they do what ever it takes to make deals happen, you don't think Mark Cuban & others like him haven't BS'ed people on his way to the top or done some shady deals to get what they wanted . Why do you think they call his show Shark Tank ?

Just saying when it comes to business usually the Shark comes out on top . The US is a business although it hasn't been run as one in a very long time or maybe it has 🤔 and that is how the country became so strong is because of those that lay aside the road to the top or power & that's why most countries have a bone to pick with the US .

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

And i suppose that you are going to try and tell me that Joe is a saint ? 

Nope, never said that - and far from perfect... but there is no comparison to the level of corruption with Conald Trump.

PS: Don't forget to UNCHECK the CHECKED RECURRING GIFT DONATION BOX Trump set up on his campaign website. He f'n screws over EVERYONE and you freaks line up for more.

Sick phks

6 minutes ago, T master said:

lagiarism, Lying, behind the curtain money deals with his son & who ever else, taking classified documents that his fine & upstanding drug/sex addict son had access to yah sounds like he's a typical fine upstanding politician to me . Then what is there about his actions that we don't know about ? This is only what has come out up till now & he's been a life long politician & you believe him ?????

Yup - Melania plagiarized, right? I mean, if Hunter is fair game; so is Melania.

Trump also lied - 35,000 times alone during his presidency.

BIden returned classified docs when discovered - Trump moved his around his motor inn in Florida and New Jersey.  And according to Jack Smith - sounds like Trump was selling these docs, too.  GREAT COMPARISON BRO!

Drug/addict son? That drug addict who wrote Tucker Carlson's SON college essay? LMAO 

And you don't think Trump and Don Jr aren't coked up and snorting ADDY? Yea, sure bro,

And speaking of Trump's kids - $2 BILLION FROM MBS?  HOW MANY CHINESE TRADEMARKS DID IVANKA and GET DURING THEIR TENURE?

You are in over your head man.... and Trump's corruption upstages EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you go on the Bidens.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope, never said that - and far from perfect... but there is no comparison to the level of corruption with Conald Trump.

PS: Don't forget to UNCHECK the CHECKED RECURRING GIFT DONATION BOX Trump set up on his campaign website. He f'n screws over EVERYONE and you freaks line up for more.

Sick phks

Yup - Melania plagiarized, right? I mean, if Hunter is fair game; so is Melania.

Trump also lied - 35,000 times alone during his presidency.

BIden returned classified docs when discovered - Trump moved his around his motor inn in Florida and New Jersey.  And according to Jack Smith - sounds like Trump was selling these docs, too.  GREAT COMPARISON BRO!

Drug/addict son? That drug addict who wrote Tucker Carlson's SON college essay? LMAO 

And you don't think Trump and Don Jr aren't coked up and snorting ADDY? Yea, sure bro,

And speaking of Trump's kids - $2 BILLION FROM MBS?  HOW MANY CHINESE TRADEMARKS DID IVANKA and GET DURING THEIR TENURE?

You are in over your head man.... and Trump's corruption upstages EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you go on the Bidens.

35,000 times he lied according to you ? who did all that research CNN ? 

I'm sure that at some point in Trumps life he probably did a few lines of coke but today in the here & now NOT !! BULL S**T .

If the trademarks were done in a legal fashion that's null & void in the conversation . But i'll bet you have the inside track on all of that and all the conversations with the Chinese politicians that she talked to so put it in print about the crooked ways they came about & you can change my mind .

I don't give a rats ass about who Tucker Carlson's son had write some college paper for him in college moot point !!

The classified documents Trump had were at Mira Lago where they were found & taken back to where ever so they could look through them didn't realize that he was moving them from place to place to keep them hidden from who ever he was hiding them from .

But again show me the person or video of the person who was saying or showing him moving them around to hide them & again you will have me here i need to change my mind but for the most part that all played out on TV .

And if they were some kind of "SECRET NATIONAL SECURITY PAPERS" i'm pretty sure if Trump was trying to sell them that is in some way or form like espionage or a act perpetrated against the US so president or not i'm pretty sure that if they were he would be in federal prison right now .

So keep blowing smoke up every bodies arss because of your hatred we all get it and consider the source . But i'll stay with my thought pattern as flawed as it may be until your smoke clears & i can see the fire .

Have a good day ! Het the Bills are playing football today just incase you might want to be a real Bills fan .

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, T master said:

If the trademarks were done in a legal fashion that's null & void in the conversation . But i'll bet you have the inside track on all of that and all the conversations with the Chinese politicians that she talked to so put it in print about the crooked ways they came about & you can change my mind .

Bribery + influence peddling - right @All_Pro_Bills? lmao

20 minutes ago, T master said:

And if they were some kind of "SECRET NATIONAL SECURITY PAPERS" i'm pretty sure if Trump was trying to sell them that is in some way or form like espionage or a act perpetrated against the US so president or not i'm pretty sure that if they were he would be in federal prison right now .

Why do you think Trump is fighting desperately to delay his classified doc trials?

21 minutes ago, T master said:

Have a good day ! Het the Bills are playing football today just incase you might want to be a real Bills fan .

Go Bills