"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

The only sense that statement makes is actually MAKING Doc's point.  You clearly have no idea what is happening.

Unless it meant he should have paid off the corrupt jury…

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

Here is what I don't get.  How can you not see that this case is a bad thing regardless of who it is against?  You seem more obsessed with thumping your chest rather than seeing what's actually going on.   Take the blinders off.  

what went on is that trump put his fingers in E Jean Carrols ***** against her will.  He didn't testify in the case that found him guilty of sexual assault and a jury found him guilty.  Then he repeatedly defamed the victim another case.

so tell us all the secret knowledge that you alone possess in regards to trump the serial sexual abuser....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Here is what I don't get.  How can you not see that this case is a bad thing regardless of who it is against?  You seem more obsessed with thumping your chest rather than seeing what's actually going on.   Take the blinders off.  

Impossible.  Quite literally impossible for it to take blinders off and see anything.  It is the poster child for useful idiocy.  

Mocking? Yes

Laughing at? Yes

Ignoring what it posts? Yes.

Giving it more than a nanosecond of your consideration by reading its "content"?  Waste of time.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Really?  No evidence, but he's a pig.  Okay.  But, hey, it's okay for Biden to shower with his 15 year old daughter and has been shown sniffing kids numerous times.  You really need to rethink your position here.

He also did the same thing to Tara Reade that whackjob claims Trump did to her. So we should all celebrate if Reade sues Joke after he’s out of office and wins?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He also did the same thing to Tara Reade that whackjob claims Trump did to her. So we should all celebrate if Reade sues Joke after he’s out of office and wins?

Only if we can get the jurisdiction to pass a law providing a 12 month time window for accusers to sue based on decades old incidents that never happened.

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

The only sense that statement makes is actually MAKING Doc's point.  You clearly have no idea what is happening.

Seems like you’re upset w the American judicial system - run for office and change it - or move to Russia.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

oh, the poor fascist victims.....wah

There it is again!  Guys, are you seeing this??!!  Another chest thumper chimed in having no clue that this precedent could work against their "cause" in the same fashion.  This is fascinating!  (actually, it's really sad)

Just now, BillStime said:

Seems like you’re upset w the American judicial system - run for office and change it - or move to Russia.

Aren't you?  

20 minutes ago, phypon said:

Really?  No evidence, but he's a pig.  Okay.  But, hey, it's okay for Biden to shower with his 15 year old daughter and has been shown sniffing kids numerous times.  You really need to rethink your position here.

link?  it'll prolly be newsmax or breitbart.

regardless of what biden did or didn't do, trump is a pig and a serial sex abuser.  you fascists always go back to obfuscation when backed into a corner.  either that or violence.  it's all you got.  you're not too bright.

1 minute ago, phypon said:

There it is again!  Guys, are you seeing this??!!  Another chest thumper chimed in having no clue that this precedent could work against their "cause" in the same fashion.  This is fascinating!  (actually, it's really sad)

Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Aren't you?  

Another hallmark of useful idiocy.  They'll never come for me and my team.  We're on the same side!

😂

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

link?  it'll prolly be newsman or breitbart.

regardless of what biden did or didn't do, trump is a pig and a serial sex abuser.  you fascists always go back to obfuscation when backed into a corner.  either that or violence.  it's all you got.  you're not too bright.

You literally just did what you are accusing others are doing.  Literally!  In just two back to back sentences!

Edited by phypon
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

You literally just did what you are accusing others are doing.  Literally!

no.  trump has been convicted by a jury of sexual assault.  that's proof enough for me.  I have no reason not to trust the jury.  neither do you.   your strategy is transparent:  impugn the courts and the press, just like the Nazi's did.  how'd that turn out for them?

Cue the King:

Do you honestly believe that judges or juries would eschew their sacred oaths to be political hacks?

😂

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

You literally just did what you are accusing others are doing.  Literally!  In just two back to back sentences!

The iron law of commie projection!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

Aren't you?  

No - and if this were Joe Biden having to pay $5 million for grabbing a woman by the YAHOO and $83 million for defamation - MAGA nutters would be going bonkers with joy.

• Disagree 1

Just now, BillStime said:

No - and if this were Joe Biden having to pay $5 million for grabbing a woman by the YAHOO and $83 million for defamation - MAGA nutters would be going bonkers with joy.

I actually disagree with this strongly.  This isn't about who is in court, it's how it's being used as a weapon.  This is not a good thing regardless of who is in court.  If they are doing this to high profile people, what do you think they would do to you and me for any charge if we don't align with whoever is in "power".  That's what makes this very concerning.  Even though I don't like Biden, I would feel the same way if things went down the same way.  I might be reluctant, but I would feel the same way.

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

I actually disagree with this strongly.  This isn't about who is in court, it's how it's being used as a weapon.  This is not a good thing regardless of who is in court.  If they are doing this to high profile people, what do you think they would do to you and me for any charge if we don't align with whoever is in "power".  That's what makes this very concerning.  Even though I don't like Biden, I would feel the same way if things went down the same way.  I might be reluctant, but I would feel the same way.

bs..it''s about justice for victims and law breakers.  the progressives here all agree that anyone breaking the law should be prosecuted.  got evidence on biden?  go for it.  if he has done the things trump has, he should be in jail.  btw, trump has appealed this decision.  he is getting more due process than the average criminal.

26 minutes ago, phypon said:

It’s a specialty of his. He’s not particularly self-aware. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Trump finally got a taste of his own medicine - a guy who used the legal system to shortchange vendors, mechanics, contractors, lawyers, real estate firms, and so on. I have zero sympathy for this POS.

Karma sucks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

asked and answered.  weak sauce, loser

Except it wasn’t. Your fellow alum that you implied would have your back shot your lie down in flames. Lying about going to school with Susan Collins…so very strange. 

• Agree 2

The straw poll included only candidates who attended the debate and is not considered a scientific poll of the district, such as one a polling firm would perform. 

Like two dozen people voted.  It's not even a valid sample size.  Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The straw poll included only candidates who attended the debate and is not considered a scientific poll of the district, such as one a polling firm would perform. 

not surprised that you're a fan of this POS...you side with only the best people.

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It is to the low-information crowd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^^^^^^  another one that claims to hate what it is.

They hate America.  Like I've been saying, no one who truly loves something wants to "fundamentally transform" it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is it really surprising that she would have view she was sexually assaulted by this man

3 hours ago, Doc said:

They hate America.  Like I've been saying, no one who truly loves something wants to "fundamentally transform" it.

Wait a minute are you saying that the people that were listed are America?

Because they most definitely are not

The King: "How can anyone possibly believe that judges and jurors would not honor their oaths?"

:lol:

Trump lawyer says defense just learned that E Jean Carroll judge was once 'mentor' to Carroll's lawyer. 'This issue is particularly concerning since Plaintiff’s other lead counsel, Shawn Crowley, served as Your Honor’s law clerk, and we were previously advised that Your Honor co-officiated her wedding.'

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King: "How can anyone possibly believe that judges and jurors would not honor their oaths?"

:lol:

Trump lawyer says defense just learned that E Jean Carroll judge was once 'mentor' to Carroll's lawyer. 'This issue is particularly concerning since Plaintiff’s other lead counsel, Shawn Crowley, served as Your Honor’s law clerk, and we were previously advised that Your Honor co-officiated her wedding.'

Yeh, the bolded part of this meme clears Kaplan.  He clearly did not meet the conditions listed.  The time line doesn't allow it.  The E Jean Carrol case happened within the last 5 years.  The mentorship, long before it....concerning the matter is the salient point in the cannon that York chooses to ignore.

• Agree 1