Biden Declares That African Americans Are Pretty Much All Alike

18 hours ago, Gary M said:

Man I hope he picks her, Trump could buy spots right after theirs and run this!!   ?

...uh oh...so Kamala "ain't so thrillah" with her potential boss?.......next up in Benghazi Rice......with the nuke codes when Whoa Joe takes a leave of absence......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh...so Kamala "ain't so thrillah" with her potential boss?.......next up in Benghazi Rice......with the nuke codes when Whoa Joe takes a leave of absence......

Oh c'mon man, Benghazi Rice? That's so 2012 like. She's not White Rice or even Brown Rice. Maybe Dirty Rice?

Should blacks be more offended by Biden or the fact the GOP does *not* accept diversity?

The purpose of this thread is to shame Biden but the “intellects” here won’t dare acknowledge the fact the right won’t have a serious discussion about racial matters. 

The leaders on the right do not want to have these conversations.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Oh c'mon man, Benghazi Rice? That's so 2012 like. She's not White Rice or even Brown Rice. Maybe Dirty Rice?

You mean Uncle Benghazi Rice. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

LOL.

I’m pretty sure that billZtime doesn’t realize that he linked to a Redstate article that condemns this “official’s” asinine speech

Just F’n hilarious. 

?

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh I know I did - and I did it on purpose. I was listening to this guy on PATRIOT SiriusXM - he was pretty well balanced. 

Blacks are tired of being used by BOTH parties

I think people of all races are tired of the constant efforts by media and pols to separate us into racial or other groups and treat or analyze people in this manner.  It's really liberating to simply address people all the same and not at all difficult. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/7/2020 at 11:26 AM, LeviF91 said:

I can't trust the Republicans to even do that right.

Look at the current teacher situation: the government school teacher unions are screaming to the heavens that we should be educating our own children at home in an attempt to make Trump look bad.  It's the right's biggest opportunity for a cultural win in generations and they're blowing it. 

Correct. Even among ACTUAL Christians, you have people wanting to send their children back to the godless heathens in the education system. They should be pushing for schools to NEVER reopen in their current iteration.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Niagara said:

BillStime upvoted this reply by Chef to "dude" (BillStime)

He responded with the "laugh" emoji because he is laughing at Chef for reacting. He and the others derive their pleasure in trolling the rest of you. There is nothing anyone can respond with that will cause them to do anything other than troll all of you. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Azalin said:

He responded with the "laugh" emoji because he is laughing at Chef for reacting. He and the others derive their pleasure in trolling the rest of you. There is nothing anyone can respond with that will cause them to do anything other than troll all of you. 

QFT

• Thank you (+1) 1