38 Minutes with Axios: This is the President of the United States of America

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Eat sh it. She is disgusting scum. 

So we’re not able to speak as adults?  That’s unfortunate.  I wish you well.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump and Clinton both used Jeffery’s services, right? 

Incorrect.  Comparing the two is a major disservice to the truth.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DFT said:

So we’re not able to speak as adults?  That’s unfortunate.  I wish you well.

Incorrect.  Comparing the two is a major disservice to the truth.  

Sorry, can’t take a person defending a child molester serious. 

• Like (+1) 1

The guy who has done years worth of defending the indefensible, protecting those who hurt children, pipes in. Gotta love that projection. It’s as if he thinks switching handles makes people forget his past posts. 

Quick! Run from your words again and go to a new handle. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only one is mine, asshat. And it still puts me about 10 behind you. Plus, I didn’t use mine to run from my past, like a coward, Gary/Peaceout/warren/whatever you call yourself today. 

Why are you obsessing over accusing people of having different accounts...when that is something you do.

so dishonest.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only one is mine, asshat. And it still puts me about 10 behind you. Plus, I didn’t use mine to run from my past, like a coward, Gary/Peaceout/warren/whatever you call yourself today. 

lol at least you are admitting to using multiple accounts!!!!!

what a pathetic loser

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, can’t take a person defending a child molester serious. 

“And while I think what she’s accused of is the worst kind of evil, she’s still not exempt from due process.”

You may not have seen when I responded with the above statement.  Or (since you quoted it) you chose to ignore it willfully and choose instead to spread a falsity.  And if I were you, I would send your concerns to Haddon, Morgan and Foreman.  They’re ACTUALLY defending her.  And with all due respect, you’re choice to “not take someone defending child molesters seriously” gets sticky when I look back at your posts and see who you support.  But I guess it’s ok to take child molestors serious if it fits your political affiliations.  Noted.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DFT said:

“And while I think what she’s accused of is the worst kind of evil, she’s still not exempt from due process.”

You may not have seen when I responded with the above statement.  Or (since you quoted it) you chose to ignore it willfully and choose instead to spread a falsity.  And if I were you, I would send your concerns to Haddon, Morgan and Foreman.  They’re ACTUALLY defending her.  And with all due respect, you’re choice to “not take someone defending child molesters seriously” gets sticky when I look back at your posts and see who you support.  But I guess it’s ok to take child molestors serious if it fits your political affiliations.  Noted.

Who is saying she shouldn’t get justice? 

Trump wishing the child molester fits a patter. Epstein, Acosta, Maxwell. Yup, he’s in knee deep. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump wishing the child molester fits a patter. Epstein, Acosta, Maxwell. Yup, he’s in knee deep. 

So if Trump simply wishing a child molester well equals a pattern based off PERCEPTION, Than these ACTIONS by Trump must also fit a pattern...

Since Donald Trump’s inauguration, the U.S. economy has created a whopping 1,017,000 new jobs for African Americans, including many right here in Ohio. Today, the national black unemployment rate is at an all-time low of 5.5 percent. Unemployment for black women is even lower, at just 4.4 percent. More importantly, the overall black-white employment gap is smaller than it has ever been.

“Who is saying she shouldn’t get justice?“

Um...   You are I believe.

“Sorry, can’t take a person defending a child molester serious.”

“Eat sh it. She is disgusting scum.”

2 minutes ago, DFT said:

So if Trump simply wishing a child molester well equals a pattern based off PERCEPTION, Than these ACTIONS by Trump must also fit a pattern...

Since Donald Trump’s inauguration, the U.S. economy has created a whopping 1,017,000 new jobs for African Americans, including many right here in Ohio. Today, the national black unemployment rate is at an all-time low of 5.5 percent. Unemployment for black women is even lower, at just 4.4 percent. More importantly, the overall black-white employment gap is smaller than it has ever been.

“Who is saying she shouldn’t get justice?“

Um...   You are I believe.

“Sorry, can’t take a person defending a child molester serious.”

“Eat sh it. She is disgusting scum.”

And an impeachment for trying to undermine our republic, don’t forget that. 

Trump is trash, can’t wait for the election. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are.  You want her dead.

And there's no pattern. 

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

You are.  You want her dead.

And there's no pattern. 

Oh, but there is a pattern. Trump hangs out with child molester, then gives his savior a job in the cabinet and now praises his partner in crime. 

Sick 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, but there is a pattern. Trump hangs out with child molester, then gives his savior a job in the cabinet and now praises his partner in crime. 

Sick 

“Yeah, I wish her well,” he said. “I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.”

praise definition:the expression of approval or admiration for someone or something.

do you see how you take what’s ACTUALLY said and turn it into something completely opposite/false to fit your speaking points?  

Have you ever considered a field in liberal journalism?  Your resume is quite impressive!

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sick 

LOL!  So because he hung out with Epstein over a decade ago with no evidence of him knowing about Epstein's pedophilia much less partaking in it, gave a job to a guy who was told to go easy on Epstein to appease those on whom he had dirt, and because he hoped that Maxwell would stay alive so she could testify against those same people who appeased Epstein...means he's a pedophile or trash?

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well the cool thing about this Republic is that we all get to choose who our President will be every four years.  So you don’t like him (I’m being kind here).  That’s very apparent. Get at it and get your man elected. Good luck to both sides come November. 

But do you wish the other side well?

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

the lack of consistency in logic

So, the countries that do little testing are handling the virus much better because they don't have many confirmed cases? You're like a cat and I have the laser pointer. 

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  So because he hung out with Epstein over a decade ago with no evidence of him knowing about Epstein's pedophilia much less partaking in it, gave a job to a guy who was told to go easy on Epstein to appease those on whom he had dirt, and because he hoped that Maxwell would stay alive so she could testify against those same people who appeased Epstein...means he's a pedophile or trash?

You have to understand @Tiberius. For years he railed against reigning in child slave traders by separating them from their captors. He's now changing his tune, not for reasons of humanity but for reasons of politics. He was for allowing forced pedophilia before he was against it. 

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm loving watching the dunces do mental backflips to make excuses for this idiot and his color coded bar graphs. Trump wouldn't make it a day as an employee in any real organization.

Does that include the billion dollar organization that he built?

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You have to understand @Tiberius. For years he railed against reigning in child slave traders by separating them from their captors. He's now changing his tune, not for reasons of humanity but for reasons of politics. He was for allowing forced pedophilia before he was against it. 

Yes.

Do you know what his organization would be worth if daddy stuck the  $200M+ he left behind in the S&P 500 instead of letting donnie manage it? He would have vastly more wealth if all he did was literally nothing. That's how ***** of a businessman he is that he can't beat a 7% ROI with a $200M head start.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yes.

Do you know what his organization would be worth if daddy stuck the  $200M+ he left behind in the S&P 500 instead of letting donnie manage it? He would have vastly more wealth if all he did was literally nothing. That's how ***** of a businessman he is that he can't beat a 7% ROI with a $200M head start.

pfft obviously, for the 500,000 time on this board...orangemanbad

maybe another 500,000 times it will be true

Edited by Unforgiven

2 hours ago, DFT said:

“Yeah, I wish her well,” he said. “I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.”

praise definition:the expression of approval or admiration for someone or something.

do you see how you take what’s ACTUALLY said and turn it into something completely opposite/false to fit your speaking points?  

Have you ever considered a field in liberal journalism?  Your resume is quite impressive!

Lol, he wishes a child molester well. You don’t see anything wrong with that. Pathetic 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dunno - He won't release his tax returns and his financial claims are...bogus

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm loving watching the dunces do mental backflips to make excuses for this idiot and his color coded bar graphs. Trump wouldn't make it a day as an employee in any real organization.

I have a pretty damn good feeling you have never held a job in your life...i mean being as how the capitalist system and America is so anathema to your ethic...you are not really an employee somewhere are you?

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have a pretty damn good feeling you have never held a job in your life...i mean being as how the capitalist system and America is so anathema to your ethic...you are not really an employee somewhere are you?

You would be extremely incorrect, yet again. I've been working since I was 12.

22 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Dunno - He won't release his tax returns and his financial claims are...bogus

What does this have to do with the conversation?  TDS has your brain completely ***** up.  This is such great entertainment. ?

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

cmon bro...answer the question...deflection is good in hockey, for the weak minded in a discussion

I'm not deflecting anything. I'm just at the finish line waiting for you to get there with your idiotic line of logic.

So, let's fast forward through the part where I say yes.

Get to the point where you ask me why I participate in capitalism if I'm against it, like a ***** idiot. I'm dying for it.