If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, you said something really stupid and he called you on it 

NO.  He did not have the balls to come right out and say it but he was clearly annoyed that a poster he dislikes (he after all placed that poster on ignore) had the most recent response on several threads.  Kemp said something stupid and I called him on it.  Now I am calling you stupid for backing a poster who has issues coming out in the open with what he wants to say.  Live in a gaslight environment long enough such as you have and reality becomes extremely extorted.  I should take pity on you but I don't.  You deserve the self torture you are creating.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

NO.  He did not have the balls to come right out and say it but he was clearly annoyed that a poster he dislikes (he after all placed that poster on ignore) had the most recent response on several threads.  Kemp said something stupid and I called him on it.  Now I am calling you stupid for backing a poster who has issues coming out in the open with what he wants to say.  Live in a gaslight environment long enough such as you have and reality becomes extremely extorted.  I should take pity on you but I don't.  You deserve the self torture you are creating.

LOl, I know he didn't say it. That's the point 

On 10/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, Kemp said:

I didn't expect serious answers.

I wasn't disappointed.

Back to the topic, for a sec.

If Biden wins and Trump disputes it without proof, will you back Trump?

Don't answer. We already know the answer.  People who support criminals are garbage.

Ergo democrats are garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Wacka said:

Ergo democrats are garbage.

More lack of substance from a Trump supporter. They have no other ammo.

18 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Self created drama is a poor deflection mechanism for avoiding the truth.  Have fun in your echo chamber as the rational posters migrate elsewhere.

You have now twice revealed that you have no clue what censorship even means. 

Now you're saying ignorant equals rational.

You should migrate. 

44 minutes ago, Kemp said:

More lack of substance from a Trump supporter. They have no other ammo.

You have now twice revealed that you have no clue what censorship even means. 

Now you're saying ignorant equals rational.

You should migrate. 

please refrain from making other people feel unwelcome. Community members should not be taking that upon themselves. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SDS said:

please refrain from making other people feel unwelcome. Community members should not be taking that upon themselves. Thanks. 

Fair enough.

The personal insults get old when debating things, here, but I'll refrain from those types of comments.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, SDS said:

...sadly that is his daily condescending diatribe.......PPP deflating to see continual condescending, arrogant, all knowing posts.....

...not to worry! ....he WILL leave of his own accord and has a reservation at Tib's "Bed & Breakfast", loss therapy INCLUDED...............

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Irony post.

...oh well..............as anticipated........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This is not a re-education camp and you are not some commandant running it.  We are free to leave any time we choose and have the option of never returning. You need to greatly change your ways which I am doubtful that you can do.

What are you blathering about?

Did I tell you not to leave?

Why would I care what you do?

Need to greatly change my ways how? To accomplish what? Is that a cowardly Internet threat of some sort?

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not to worry! ....he WILL leave of his own accord and has a reservation at Tib's "Bed & Breakfast", loss therapy INCLUDED...............

...oh well..............as anticipated........

https://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/chez-tib.html

?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is saying he will leave the country if he loses? Gees, now where would he go? 

Hmmm...

Probably the same place he planned to go if he lost in 2016, his bestie Vlad's town.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is saying he will leave the country if he loses? Gees, now where would he go? 

Hmmm...

I’m guessing some place that has the yuk yuk open mic nights because that’s what his speeches sound like. Donnie sure loves some Donnie! 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Haha (+1) 1