If Trump loses and refuses to leave

For a few years now this site has run the gambit, from Rhino and his Putin boys, to the Deep State claims, dems burning the country with riots claims, trumps love of dictators, Hilary locked her up, Hunter is a crook, trump Jr.,  late night firing in justice, etc and a pandemic.

It us time the last real question is asked for 2020

In 1964, the Brits sent 007, Bond, James Bond, to save the USA and the monetary system from Goldfinger and his henchman Oddjob. We all know James died this month. Who will come to save the USA from the trump coup in January?

Cheersh!

31 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

For a few years now this site has run the gambit, from Rhino and his Putin boys, to the Deep State claims, dems burning the country with riots claims, trumps love of dictators, Hilary locked her up, Hunter is a crook, trump Jr.,  late night firing in justice, etc and a pandemic.

It us time the last real question is asked for 2020

In 1964, the Brits sent 007, Bond, James Bond, to save the USA and the monetary system from Goldfinger and his henchman Oddjob. We all know James died this month. Who will come to save the USA from the trump coup in January?

Cheersh!

The Secret Service and FBI agents as well as all the other federal employees who took oaths to support and defend the US Constitution not to do Donald Trump's bidding.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Biden's administration has officially been authorized by the GSA to start the transition process. It's over. Now Trump can go off and start his conservative news empire and spend the rest of his life claiming the election was stolen from him.

EDIT: The Trump administration has also just officially authorized the transition, so now it's really and truly over.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Biden's administration has officially been authorized by the GSA to start the transition process. It's over. Now Trump can go off and start his conservative news empire and spend the rest of his life claiming the election was stolen from him.

except after he leaves office he will likely face charges in the state of NY which in part is why he is fighting leaving office so hard IMO......I'm waiting for he to "pardon himself" just typing that makes me want to hurl. Can he do that? Really can he?

26 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

EDIT: The Trump administration has also just officially authorized the transition, so now it's really and truly over.

Yeah but he still has a talking head for his legal team talking about all these witness affidavits and crap about how they're still fighting the results on MSNBC. He's never going to acknowledge the results but he might actually leave.

Edited by Warcodered

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

except after he leaves office he will likely face charges in the state of NY which in part is why he is fighting leaving office so hard IMO......I'm waiting for he to "pardon himself" just typing that makes me want to hurl. Can he do that? Really can he?

I think that he'll try simply to pardon himself because I put nothing past him.   The question of whether a president can pardon himself has never been ruled on.   I think that Trump's rush to nominate conservative justices to the SCOTUS may come back to bite in him in the arse on this issue because those conservatives are "strict constructionists" who aren't likely to "write new law". 

Of course, it's largely moot since neither Trump nor the Baby Trumps are protected from civil or criminal charges brought in state courts.  The whole clan can trot their corrupt arses off to Russia or whatever other authoritarian country that won't extradite them back to the US to face criminal charges or civil litigation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's weird how whenever these people have to do something at the risk of being in legal trouble for lying everything just dries up.

55 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Oh and also this feels somewhat appropriate.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Are those books any good? Need something to read

The LOTR books? I read all or most of them a long time ago and I think they're pretty good but when I did I was in middle school or high school and you can definitely tell a language professor wrote them.

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The LOTR books? I read all or most of them a long time ago and I think they're pretty good but when I did I was in middle school or high school and you can definitely tell a language professor wrote them.

The actual George R. R. Martin Game of Thrones books are good. I read the first few books in his series back in 1998 when he was still claiming it was heading for a trilogy.

Years later before he had his $$$$$$$ gig with HBO, the wife and I went to a book signing he had in this crappy hole in the wall comicon in SD that I think had the actor who had played Baltar in the Battle Star Galactica TV series (the original one not the one with hot Cylons) as a headliner. It was a real crap hole and there he was - this drunk little foul-mouthed bearded troll who was pissed that he was there and swearing at everyone - yep, the legendary image of the amazing author that the wife and I had built up in our minds had a head on collision with reality :)

It had to be around 2009 because most everyone there including us got the Swine Flu too.   Good times.

Improved Cylon tech

OIP.ZsMRQ_QSxJ99kwqTpODIaQHaJW?pid=Api&w=180&h=180&c=7&dpr=1.25

Edited by WideNine

14 minutes ago, WideNine said:

The actual George R. R. Martin Game of Thrones books are good. I read the first few books in his series back in 1998 when he was still claiming it was heading for a trilogy.

Years later before he had his $$$$$$$ gig with HBO, the wife and I went to a book signing he had in this crappy hole in the wall comicon in SD that had the actor who had played Baltar in the Battle Star Galactica TV series as a headliner. It was a real crap hole and there he was - this drunk little foul-mouthed bearded troll who was pissed that he was there and swearing at everyone - yep, the legendary image of the amazing author that the wife and I had built up in our minds had a head on collision with reality :)

It had to be around 2009 because most everyone there including us got the Swine Flu too.   Good times.

What happens first?  Bills win Super Bowl or GRRM completes Winds of Winter?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

What happens first?  Bills win Super Bowl or GRRM completes Winds of Winter?

That's a tough one.....I would have to take the Bills. Ol' George does not strike me as the healthiest dude....

Sanderson will end up finishing another epic book series for an author who can't. I think George is stuck. A few years back he went on a rant about how much he hated fan-fiction sites - that they steal ideas and whatnot. I think someone wrote an plausible ending that he had in mind and his pride and ego wont accept using the same idea.

It's a theory and BTW added a gratuitous Cylon pic to my OP. They certainly improved from the original series tin cans marching around.  :)

Edited by WideNine

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

I just read the funnyist comment. Trump is the only President to lose twice.

Those who are not fond of him saw him lose on election night and then he demanded a recount and they got to laugh at him again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is the only President to lose the popular vote twice. 2016, and then a landslide loss in 2020.

And then he kept dragging out the recounts in 2020 to the point he has now lost about 8 times in just 1 term. Quite bigly!

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 11/19/2020 at 8:55 AM, jrober38 said:

The GOP relies on their ignorance and stubbornness to only live in an echo chamber where they only hear the things they want them to hear over and over again until their lies seem like the truth. 

I was responding to this.  

Do you really think D's don't do the same?  It's a function of the social media and slanted news channels FOX/MSNNC etc.). It's how the internet works. If you and I search Google for something we will get very different results based on what Google thinks we want to see.  not going to even mention what our FakeBook feeds would look liks.  That's why so many people live in echo bubbles and it equAlly affects all sides.  That was the point I was trying to make.

NOTE - I pasted this video accidentally and can't figure out how to delete it.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:45 AM, Tiberius said:

If you have not figured that out for yourself, how would I be able to show you? I mean Trump lies about a pandemic, that should be enough, but you say it’s both sides. You believe Trump and Biden lie the same amount, so nothing I can do to change that, right? 

I was not talking about President Elect.Biden   not sure why you brought him up. 

Georgia Secretary of [DEEP] State Brad Raffensperger :

"By all accounts, Georgia had a wildly successful and smooth election. We finally defeated voting lines and put behind us Fulton County's now notorious reputation for disastrous elections," Raffensperger wrote in a USA Today op-ed. "This should be something for Georgians to celebrate, whether their favored presidential candidate won or lost. For those wondering, mine lost -- my family voted for him, donated to him and are now being thrown under the bus by him."

Shocker. 
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/23/2020 at 9:21 PM, WideNine said:

Years later before he had his $$$$$$$ gig with HBO, the wife and I went to a book signing he had in this crappy hole in the wall comicon in SD that I think had the actor who had played Baltar in the Battle Star Galactica TV series (the original one not the one with hot Cylons) as a headliner. It was a real crap hole and there he was - this drunk little foul-mouthed bearded troll who was pissed that he was there and swearing at everyone - yep, the legendary image of the amazing author that the wife and I had built up in our minds had a head on collision with reality :)

Improved Cylon tech

OIP.ZsMRQ_QSxJ99kwqTpODIaQHaJW?pid=Api&w=180&h=180&c=7&dpr=1.25

Wait... so Martin originally planned on the books being only a trilogy?  Is that true?

That would explain why I absolutely LOVED the first 3 books (especially the third one with the Red wedding) and then just abandoned reading the series altogether halfway through book #4.