Why won't American leftists criticize Communist China for anything?

I thought it would be interesting to share some information and ideas on why the Communist Chinese regime under Emperor Xi are shielded from a great deal of criticism that some would argue they deserve.

My concern is that what used to be American liberalism has been hijacked by the "left" and absolutely ruined a mindset based on personal freedom in one's personal life, especially free association.

So again, why are the Communist Chinese beyond criticism from these American "leftists"?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

......hmmm...something about AA saying the "first step is admitting to a problem"......so our 535 politicos are ready to admit to "drunk" with power??...um, er, well, uh, oh, okay....right.....BEYOND astonishing how we let China play us like a second rate fiddle for years, "our friends" (somebody mumbled that-COUGH).....infiltrated this country unimpeded......stole technology, military info, donated millions to the lefty universities so their "citizens" could get "educated".....not to mention upstanding professors who accepted bribes....how the hell we ignored their ultimate goal to become the world's #1 dominant superpower exposes DC's 535 "finest".....they probably got paid as well...

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......hmmm...something about AA saying the "first step is admitting to a problem"......so our 535 politicos are ready to admit to "drunk" with power??...um, er, well, uh, oh, okay....right.....BEYOND astonishing how we let China play us like a second rate fiddle for years, "our friends" (somebody mumbled that-COUGH).....infiltrated this country unimpeded......stole technology, military info, donated millions to the lefty universities so their "citizens" could get "educated".....not to mention upstanding professors who accepted bribes....how the hell we ignored their ultimate goal to become the world's #1 dominant superpower exposes DC's 535 "finest".....they probably got paid as well...

Welp...

I would say that you just summed up the big picture perfectly.

I now have to question why anyone would still support the same geriatric politicians who sold us into this mess.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Welp...

I would say that you just summed up the big picture perfectly.

I now have to question why anyone would still support the same geriatric politicians who sold us into this mess.

...note that I have NOT chosen sides purposely......

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...note that I have NOT chosen sides purposely......

I blame all sides on this issue.

The Republicans and Democrats have sold us out...

...that is what they mean by bi-partisanship.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I blame all sides on this issue.

The Republicans and Democrats have sold us out...

...that is what they mean by bi-partisanship.

....so what was the initiative for BOTH sides to sell us out?....globalism?...purported equal/reciprocating access to markets?....trade balance (COUGH)?.....could we have been that legally and morally stupid?......oh wait.......

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so what was the initiative for BOTH sides to sell us out?....globalism?...purported equal/reciprocating access to markets?....trade balance (COUGH)?.....could we have been that legally and morally stupid?......oh wait.......

I like what you did there, and I agree.

By the way, I wonder when our resident leftist agitators are going to join the discussion on Communist China?

because we have our own country thats being run into the ground to worry about, there is no time to criticize anyone else right now 

China should be blamed for the virus but that doesn't mean America and Trumps handeling of the pandemic wasn't a complete and utter disaster 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

because we have our own country thats being run into the ground to worry about, there is no time to criticize anyone else right now 

So not criticizing the Communist Chinese is taking the high moral ground?

So when will it be appropriate to criticize the Communist Chinese?

...should we thank them for the COVID 19 in the mean time?

...should we ship more jobs to them?

...is Communist China still the best trading partner to make 85% of our pharmaceuticals after exporting a pandemic to the world?

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

strawman Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Thank you for the expected contribution.

I suppose you have no opinion on the Communist Chinese that you would like to share?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

So not criticizing the Communist Chinese is taking the high moral ground?

So when will it be appropriate to criticize the Communist Chinese?

...should we thank them for the COVID 19 in the mean time?

...should we ship more jobs to them?

...is Communist China still the best trading partner to make 85% of our pharmaceuticals after exporting a pandemic to the world?

i'm not sure why don't you ask your capitalist loving president. 

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Mind blowing how any free person can support the Evil of Communist China. Brainwashing and evil exists. 

At least we are getting a little closer at what the mindset is behind all the agitation propaganda coming at us.

We have some Communist Chinese supporters who call us racist and Nazis while giving Antifa, the Moslem Brotherhood, and Black Lives Matter a free pass on everything...

...and Emperor Xi can do no wrong.

Of course Tibs, Zevon and Billstime will avoid admitting their support here.

At least Penfield admits he is fine with Emperor Xi regardless of the USA being hit with a Chinese exported pandemic.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

I thought it would be interesting to share some information and ideas on why the Communist Chinese regime under Emperor Xi are shielded from a great deal of criticism that some would argue they deserve.

My concern is that what used to be American liberalism has been hijacked by the "left" and absolutely ruined a mindset based on personal freedom in one's personal life, especially free association.

So again, why are the Communist Chinese beyond criticism from these American "leftists"?

A: because they are also communists

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/china-behind-beside-leading-liberal-media-efforts-destroy-president-trump-america/

Communist Chinese engaging in propaganda on US soil with the complicity of our most "trusted" news media...

...and no hint of anyone censoring that material...

...and believe me, I don't want them censored regardless of where the money is coming from...

...but we have the right to debate the subject and chose our responses to it accordingly...

...while praying that we don't get censored ourselves...

China has an awful record with regard to human rights, clearly.  The men in power there are horrible.  They also make ***** products.

China has also become the place that every Conservative in the US lays blame whenever things become too hot, to be fair.

12 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

China has an awful record with regard to human rights, clearly.  The men in power there are horrible.  They also make ***** products.

China has also become the place that every Conservative in the US lays blame whenever things become too hot, to be fair.

And this is a conservative number. 

The Cultural Revolution damaged China's economy while tens of millions of people were persecuted, with an estimated death toll ranging from hundreds of thousands to 20 million.”