DR is Back

Just now, Rob's House said:

Are you serious? What for?

Month vacation for a thread dedicated to a personal call out. Unsure of what all went down in thread or with mods/sds but it came from the top. Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the gist

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Month vacation for a thread dedicated to a personal call out. Unsure of what all went down in thread or with mods/sds but it came from the top. Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the gist

Was this in PPP, and do you know who he called out?

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

It was the personal call out. Came from SDS. SDS specifically came down here and said that threads dedicated to calling someone out are not acceptable. 

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

He made a thread to make fun of Warren/Gary/peaceout.

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I missed the thread, but it was definitely in PPP. Assumed Transplant since he already had a lengthy post outlining a bunch of his previous posts, but considering the OP and purpose of this thread... well I wonder.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Month suspension or banned? 

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Month suspension or banned? 

My understanding is the former, but I don't really know anything. I missed the thread and haven't really looked much further as 'what's done is done'. Figured I'd let things lie and hopefully see him back in a month. I guess we'll see