DR is Back

I really enjoyed DR’s posts until the past 6-9 months or so.  Guy is wayyyyy too into the weeds of reddit conspiracies and nonsense.  Smart, but is becoming unhinged and obsessive.  Like, truly obsessive.

Edited by Crayola64
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

I really enjoyed DR’s posts until the past 6-9 months or so.  Guy is wayyyyy too into the weeds of reddit conspiracies and nonsense.  Smart, but is becoming unhinged and obsessive.  Like, truly obsessive.

Show us where he's been wrong in his conspiracy rantings regarding the coup attempt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I disagree. He has always been that person. His nerves are just becoming more frayed. Rubber room, soon, or worse?

9 minutes ago, GG said:

Show us where he's been wrong in his conspiracy rantings regarding the coup attempt.

He promised arrests on the coup plotters by like summer of 2019.  He has posted obsessively about the deep state for a year.  It is complete nonsense to any reasonable person.  

• Like (+1) 1

He promised arrests on the coup plotters by like summer of 2019.  He has posted obsessively about the deep state for a year.  It is complete nonsense to any reasonable person.  

His time line is off, and Barr may not issue indictments after all, but the substance of his allegations have proven true for the most part.

• Like (+1) 4

He has, but has also talked about the frustration of why it's taken so long to unroll.  BTW, the info was supposed to have been declassified and released in 2018.  You can make an argument that delay caused the GOP to lose the House in the mid-terms.

• Like (+1) 5

look, the guy lives off disability and sits around and spends the literal majority of his day reading about and posting about deep state conspiracies.  If i have to explain why that’s unhealthy and concerning, then sorry but no.

and the reason I can’t point out what’s wrong with it factually is because I have zero interest in the nonsense.  I also can’t explain to you the factual faults in the 5g coronavirus theories because I could not care less.  The mere existence of the rambling conspiracy speaks for itself.  DR’s 10,000 posts on the deep state, where virtually none of it has come to be, is the same.  It’s not a coincidence he also believes in the QANON thing too.  It’s sad and concerning

he went from one of the best posters here years ago, but turned into a weird creature of the internet.  It happens to a lot of people

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

look, the guy lives off disability and sits around and spends the literal majority of his day reading about and posting about deep state conspiracies.  If i have to explain why that’s unhealthy and concerning, then sorry but no.

and the reason I can’t point out what’s wrong with it factually is because I have zero interest in the nonsense.  I also can’t explain to you the factual faults in the 5g coronavirus theories because I could not care less.  The mere existence of the rambling conspiracy speaks for itself.  DR’s 10,000 posts on the deep state, where virtually none of it has come to be, is the same.  It’s not a coincidence he also believes in the QANON thing too.  It’s sad and concerning

And if there are indictments in the coming months, will you come back to provide an opinion?

You know what's funny?   Every time there's been a massive exposure of systemic fraud, there's always some wacko conspiracy theory crank who's been railing about it for years before it was uncovered.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GG said:

And if there are indictments in the coming months, will you come back to provide an opinion?

You know what's funny?   Every time there's been a massive exposure of systemic fraud, there's always some wacko conspiracy theory crank who's been railing about it for years before it was uncovered.  

his conspiracies aren’t that there’s an indictment coming.  It’s far deeper than that.  but regardless, he once posted a list of who will be indicted (if anyone can find it), and we can compare it to that.  When no one from that list is indicted, will you provide an opinion?  Or is there always going to be excuse why nothing comes to fruition...

because saying a timeline is off is one thing, and then nothing ever happening is another.

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

he went from one of the best posters here years ago, but turned into a weird creature of the internet.  It happens to a lot of people

He still is one the best posters and a cool dude. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

He still is one the best posters and a cool dude. 

maybe, I’m just saying him logging off for a bit is a good thing.

he got suspended because of his obsessiveness with posters.  It’s extremely difficult to get suspended from anything said in PPP

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 2

his conspiracies aren’t that there’s an indictment coming.  It’s far deeper than that.  but regardless, he once posted a list of who will be indicted (if anyone can find it), and we can compare it to that.  When no one from that list is indicted, will you provide an opinion?  Or is there always going to be excuse why nothing comes to fruition...

because saying a timeline is off is one thing, and then nothing ever happening is another.

If you've followed these pages you would know that I was one of Greggy's biggest critics when he started the Deep State threads.  Then a funny thing happened when many of the crazy things he was talking about, started to add up.

But to answer your direct question, of course if there are no indictments, this would have been one long massive waste.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

maybe, I’m just saying him logging off for a bit is a good thing.

He is willing to engage in debate with any poster who is equally inclined. 

The posters who are NOT willing to do that, regardless of their positions, are the ones that should be "logging off for a bit"

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

look, the guy lives off disability

When you have to start your argument with a lie just to make yourself feel better about all the times someone has exposed your own ignorance -- chances are the rest of it are probably not worth reading. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

No. Not everything is about you.

And I am quite aware of that.

@BuffaloHokie13 initially said it was about me, which was why I asked.

3 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I'll put his track record over the last few years up against the legacy media you consider news every day.

Watching you guys slurp up every helping of horsesh!t they serve you would be entertaining if it wasn't so irritating.

No matter how many times you catch them telling bald faced lies you're so eager to believe the next one.

Like the girl who's been cheated on a dozen times but wants so badly to believe she convinced herself this time it's real, and lashes out at the ones who tells her otherwise.

The sad thing about this post is you say nothing substantive at all and sound like a middle school girl getting her first boost of hormones on her first period.

Be better.

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And I am quite aware of that.

@BuffaloHokie13 initially said it was about me, which was why I asked.

The sad thing about this post is you say nothing substantive at all and sound like a middle school girl getting her first boost of hormones on her first period.

Be better.

So you know the in's and out's of a young girl?  I knew you had problems but making such a comparison is very distasteful.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Be better

You should be better than this...

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Nanker said:

FU. SDS created this forum and the PPP wing especially to let people have freewheeling political and social conversations - with minimal mod oversight. If YOU don’t like it GTFO and start YOUR OWN board. 

He doesn’t realize ***** because he’s too self absorbed. 

His ancestors came over from some part of what is now Germany in the 1600s. They landed in Virginia. They owned slaves. That what’s driving his liberal guilt. 

He's very afraid to say anything and I fail to understand why.  While I have mentioned parts of my background before in the last several days I have reiterated that I am Catholic, have Irish ancestry, and that my dad's family (Germans) moved to the Western US in the late 19th Century.  I feel that I have protected my identity sufficiently as I have given out no names and mentioned ethnic groups that are not minor in the scheme of things in WNY.  I fail to see why Tiberius could not do the same thing unless there is something that he is ashamed of.  Further, a little discussion of his background would be a start to rehab his reputation as a poster although he would have quite a long ways to go after that.  I would think that gaining some respect as a poster would be something that he craves.  

• Like (+1) 1